|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters at the end of the scene?
(a) Lewis and Warnie.
(c) The nurse and doctor.
2. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
(a) Lewis' mother's cancer.
(b) Joy's educational goals.
(c) Douglas' brush with death.
(d) Warnie's fear of marriage.
3. Who is Joy coming to England with?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her husband.
4. The wedding ceremony could best be described as what?
5. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
(a) Her education.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her parenting skills.
(d) Her poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Lewis at the party?
2. Who enters the room as Lewis and Warnie talk?
3. What does Lewis encourage Warnie to do?
4. Who is with Lewis as the scene opens?
5. What does Lewis do to help ease the tension between him and Joy?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)