|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As scene 5 opens, Lewis and Warnie are preparing for what?
(a) Joy's visit.
(b) A trip to France.
(d) A lecture at Oxford.
2. What type of flower is present at Joy's wedding?
(d) There were no flowers.
3. Warnie states that Americans don't understand what?
4. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her funeral.
(c) Her pain.
(d) Their wedding.
5. Why has Joy written to Lewis?
(a) She wants to work with Lewis.
(b) She wants to meet with him.
(c) She doesn't like his work.
(d) She wants advice on love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What startles Lewis as he works?
2. Which word best describes the flowers for the wedding?
3. What is Lewis doing as the scene opens?
4. What change has Lewis made since he last saw Joy?
5. Who enters at the end of the scene?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)