|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis and Warnie joke about Joy's what?
(b) Love of books.
2. What does Warnie offer to Joy?
(a) Money to go back to New York.
(b) To take her for a drink.
(c) To watch Douglas for her.
(d) To marry her.
3. What does Joy tell Lewis?
(a) She is afraid for Douglas.
(b) She wants to be alone.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She wants to go back to New York.
4. During Lewis and Joy's conversation, the set changes to what location?
(a) Lewis' office.
(b) Lewis' house.
(c) The garden.
(d) Joy's house.
5. Who is present at Lewis and Joy's wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word describes how Lewis feels about Joy's move?
2. What does Lewis promise Joy?
3. Warnie states that Americans don't understand what?
4. Where does scene 3 open?
5. Why has Joy written to Lewis?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)