|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is present at Lewis and Joy's wedding?
2. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
(a) Her funeral.
(b) Their wedding.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her pain.
3. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
(a) Her parenting skills.
(b) Her education.
(c) Her poetry.
(d) Her husband.
4. Joy and Douglas have moved where?
(b) New York.
5. What surprises Lewis at the party?
(a) A present from Douglas.
(b) Warnie's confession.
(c) Joy's poem.
(d) Joy's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joy is from what country?
2. Where are Lewis and Warnie when the scene opens?
3. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
4. What does Lewis encourage Warnie to do?
5. What does Lewis do to help ease the tension between him and Joy?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)