|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Warnie states that Americans don't understand what?
2. Scene 3 mentions what at the back of the room?
(a) A lamp.
(b) A car.
(c) A wardrobe.
(d) A table.
3. Which word(s) best describe the wedding?
4. Lewis mentions a letter from whom?
(a) Mrs. Gresham.
(b) Mrs. Booth.
(c) Ms. Harvey.
(d) Ms. Van Dorn.
5. During Lewis and Joy's conversation, the set changes to what location?
(a) Joy's house.
(b) Lewis' office.
(c) The garden.
(d) Lewis' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the room as Lewis and Warnie talk?
2. Why has Joy written to Lewis?
3. Lewis is surprised by what in Joy's poetry?
4. What does Lewis promise Joy?
5. Who is with Lewis as the scene opens?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)