|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Lewis as the scene opens?
2. What does Lewis promise Joy?
(a) To marry her.
(b) To keep Warnie involved in their lives.
(c) To tell her if anything affects their friendship.
(d) To leave her alone to deal with her heartbreak.
3. What startles Lewis as he works?
(a) The sensation that someone is in the room.
(b) A dog barking.
(c) A bird at the window.
(d) The sound of the doorbell.
4. Why does Joy hesitate at Lewis' invitation?
(a) She thinks Douglas will become too attached.
(b) She's not sure if her husband will approve.
(c) She feels she may be overstepping her bounds.
(d) She wants to go home.
5. What does Warnie point out to Lewis?
(a) That Warnie is going to move out soon.
(b) That Douglas needs a father.
(c) That Lewis misses Joy.
(d) That Joy loves her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Lewis when his mother died?
2. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
3. Who is Joy coming to England with?
4. Warnie enters the room in scene 3 carrying what?
5. Warnie states that Americans don't understand what?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)