|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Warnie offer to Joy?
(a) To watch Douglas for her.
(b) To take her for a drink.
(c) Money to go back to New York.
(d) To marry her.
2. Why does Joy hesitate at Lewis' invitation?
(a) She wants to go home.
(b) She feels she may be overstepping her bounds.
(c) She's not sure if her husband will approve.
(d) She thinks Douglas will become too attached.
3. Who is Joy coming to England with?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her husband.
4. What are Lewis and Warnie doing as scene 7 opens?
(a) Eating breakfast.
(b) Reading books.
(c) Talking at a party.
(d) Preparing to leave the house.
5. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
(a) Her pain.
(b) Their wedding.
(c) Her funeral.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What irritates Lewis?
2. What does Lewis promise Joy?
3. Where does Joy invite Warnie and Lewis?
4. Which word best describes the flowers for the wedding?
5. Who enters the room as Lewis and Warnie talk?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)