|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Lewis when his mother died?
2. Which word describes how Lewis feels about Joy's move?
3. Who is with Lewis as the scene opens?
4. What does Warnie point out to Lewis?
(a) That Lewis misses Joy.
(b) That Douglas needs a father.
(c) That Warnie is going to move out soon.
(d) That Joy loves her husband.
5. The wedding ceremony could best be described as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lewis tell Joy about her condition?
2. Who enters at the end of the scene?
3. What does Joy tell Lewis?
4. Who is present at Lewis and Joy's wedding?
5. Which word best describes the wedding rings?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)