|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Warnie takes Douglas in search of what?
(a) A dog.
2. Joy and Douglas have moved where?
(c) New York.
3. What type of flower is present at Joy's wedding?
(a) There were no flowers.
4. Scene 3 mentions what at the back of the room?
(a) A table.
(b) A car.
(c) A lamp.
(d) A wardrobe.
5. What surprises Lewis at the party?
(a) Joy's husband.
(b) A present from Douglas.
(c) Warnie's confession.
(d) Joy's poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Lewis when his mother died?
2. Lewis and Warnie joke about Joy's what?
3. What does Lewis encourage Warnie to do?
4. What does Warnie do as he and Lewis talk?
5. Where does scene 9 open?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)