|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of flower is present at Joy's wedding?
(c) There were no flowers.
2. Warnie takes Douglas in search of what?
(d) A dog.
3. What are Lewis and Warnie doing as scene 7 opens?
(a) Reading books.
(b) Talking at a party.
(c) Eating breakfast.
(d) Preparing to leave the house.
4. Lewis and Warnie joke about Joy's what?
(a) Love of books.
5. What does Warnie offer to Joy?
(a) Money to go back to New York.
(b) To take her for a drink.
(c) To watch Douglas for her.
(d) To marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Lewis and Warnie when the scene opens?
2. Why does Joy hesitate at Lewis' invitation?
3. What does Lewis ask Joy?
4. Who enters at the end of the scene?
5. How old was Lewis when his mother died?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)