|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joy tell Lewis that he should check with about his plans?
(a) Lewis' father.
(c) Joy's husband.
2. Scene 3 mentions what at the back of the room?
(a) A wardrobe.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A table.
(d) A car.
3. Lewis is surprised by what in Joy's poetry?
(a) Its dark subject.
(b) The quality.
(c) Joy's voice.
(d) The mention of Lewis.
4. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Their wedding.
(c) Her funeral.
(d) Her pain.
5. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
(a) Her education.
(b) Her parenting skills.
(c) Her poetry.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of flower is present at Joy's wedding?
2. Warnie states that Americans don't understand what?
3. Who is present at Lewis and Joy's wedding?
4. The wedding ceremony could best be described as what?
5. What does Lewis ask Joy?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)