|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does scene 9 open?
(a) Joy's home.
(b) The Registrar's office.
(c) Lewis' home.
(d) Oxford University.
2. Where are Lewis and Warnie when the scene opens?
(a) In the garden.
(b) The study.
(c) Joy's hotel.
(d) A grocery store.
3. Which word describes how Lewis feels about Joy's move?
4. What irritates Lewis?
(a) That Warnie is interested in Joy.
(b) That there are too many people in the house.
(c) That men and women can't be friends.
(d) That he cannot be with Joy.
5. Warnie enters the room in scene 3 carrying what?
(a) A book.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A telephone.
(d) A breakfast tray.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes the flowers for the wedding?
2. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
3. What startles Lewis as he works?
4. Where does Joy invite Warnie and Lewis?
5. Why does Joy hesitate at Lewis' invitation?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)