|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Warnie takes Douglas in search of what?
(d) A dog.
2. Joy and Douglas have moved where?
(a) New York.
3. Who enters the room as Lewis and Warnie talk?
4. Warnie enters the room in scene 3 carrying what?
(a) A breakfast tray.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A book.
(d) A telephone.
5. What does Lewis do to help ease the tension between him and Joy?
(a) Picks Joy a flower.
(b) Helps Joy unpack.
(c) Asks about Douglas.
(d) Leaves the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Joy written to Lewis?
2. What does Joy tell Lewis?
3. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
4. What does Warnie offer to Joy?
5. During Lewis and Joy's conversation, the set changes to what location?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)