|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lewis doing when Warnie enters the room?
(a) Writing letters.
(b) Reading the newspaper.
(c) Building a shelf.
(d) Watching television.
2. What does Lewis do to help ease the tension between him and Joy?
(a) Helps Joy unpack.
(b) Asks about Douglas.
(c) Leaves the room.
(d) Picks Joy a flower.
3. Warnie enters the room in scene 3 carrying what?
(a) A pillow.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A book.
(d) A breakfast tray.
4. Why does Joy hesitate at Lewis' invitation?
(a) She's not sure if her husband will approve.
(b) She wants to go home.
(c) She thinks Douglas will become too attached.
(d) She feels she may be overstepping her bounds.
5. What does Joy apologize for?
(a) Causing worry.
(b) Marrying Lewis.
(c) Angering Warnie.
(d) Costing so much money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Lewis when his mother died?
2. What does Warnie do as he and Lewis talk?
3. The wedding ceremony could best be described as what?
4. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
5. Which word(s) best describe the wedding?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)