|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lewis promise Joy?
(a) To leave her alone to deal with her heartbreak.
(b) To keep Warnie involved in their lives.
(c) To marry her.
(d) To tell her if anything affects their friendship.
2. What does Warnie do as he and Lewis talk?
(a) Reads the newspaper.
(b) Gets dressed.
(c) Cleans the window.
(d) Drinks coffee.
3. Why does Lewis not join Warnie?
(a) He has to get back to school.
(b) He is ill.
(c) He is angry with Warnie.
(d) He has to meet with his publisher.
4. What is Lewis doing as the scene opens?
(b) Reading a newspaper.
(c) Getting married.
(d) Talking to Warnie.
5. Where are Lewis and Warnie when the scene opens?
(a) In the garden.
(b) The study.
(c) Joy's hotel.
(d) A grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
2. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
3. What does Lewis tell Joy about her condition?
4. Where does Joy invite Warnie and Lewis?
5. What are Lewis and Warnie doing as scene 7 opens?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)