|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joy tell Lewis?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She wants to be alone.
(c) She is afraid for Douglas.
(d) She wants to go back to New York.
2. Lewis and Warnie joke about Joy's what?
(b) Love of books.
3. Lewis is surprised by what in Joy's poetry?
(a) Its dark subject.
(b) Joy's voice.
(c) The quality.
(d) The mention of Lewis.
4. Where does scene 3 open?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The dining hall.
(c) The study.
(d) The garage.
5. Warnie enters the room in scene 3 carrying what?
(a) A book.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A pillow.
(d) A breakfast tray.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
2. Joy is from what country?
3. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
4. How old was Lewis when his mother died?
5. What does Lewis do to help ease the tension between him and Joy?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)