|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters at the end of the scene?
(b) Lewis and Warnie.
(d) The nurse and doctor.
2. Warnie states that Americans don't understand what?
3. Which word best describes the flowers for the wedding?
(a) There were no flowers.
4. Joy and Douglas have moved where?
(c) New York.
5. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
(a) Her poetry.
(b) Her parenting skills.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her education.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lewis see that surprises him?
2. Lewis and Warnie joke about Joy's what?
3. Who is Joy coming to England with?
4. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
5. Where does Joy invite Warnie and Lewis?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)