|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scene 3 mentions what at the back of the room?
(a) A wardrobe.
(b) A car.
(c) A table.
(d) A lamp.
2. What surprises Lewis at the party?
(a) Warnie's confession.
(b) Joy's poem.
(c) A present from Douglas.
(d) Joy's husband.
3. Why does Lewis not join Warnie?
(a) He has to get back to school.
(b) He is angry with Warnie.
(c) He has to meet with his publisher.
(d) He is ill.
4. Where does scene 9 open?
(a) Oxford University.
(b) The Registrar's office.
(c) Lewis' home.
(d) Joy's home.
5. As scene 5 opens, Lewis and Warnie are preparing for what?
(a) A trip to France.
(b) A lecture at Oxford.
(c) Joy's visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What startles Lewis as he works?
2. Which word(s) best describe the wedding?
3. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
4. Why has Joy written to Lewis?
5. Joy and Douglas have moved where?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)