|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joy invite Warnie and Lewis?
(a) For a drink.
(b) To a Christmas party.
(c) To the park.
(d) Home for dinner.
2. Lewis is surprised by what in Joy's poetry?
(a) The quality.
(b) Joy's voice.
(c) The mention of Lewis.
(d) Its dark subject.
3. What does Lewis do to help ease the tension between him and Joy?
(a) Helps Joy unpack.
(b) Picks Joy a flower.
(c) Asks about Douglas.
(d) Leaves the room.
4. What are Lewis and Warnie doing as scene 7 opens?
(a) Reading books.
(b) Talking at a party.
(c) Eating breakfast.
(d) Preparing to leave the house.
5. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
(b) Other authors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Warnie states that Americans don't understand what?
2. Lewis mentions a letter from whom?
3. What does Lewis tell Joy about her condition?
4. As scene 5 opens, Lewis and Warnie are preparing for what?
5. Who is Joy coming to England with?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)