|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis mentions a letter from whom?
(a) Mrs. Booth.
(b) Mrs. Gresham.
(c) Ms. Harvey.
(d) Ms. Van Dorn.
2. Which word(s) best describe the wedding?
3. Where are Lewis and Warnie when the scene opens?
(a) The study.
(b) Joy's hotel.
(c) In the garden.
(d) A grocery store.
4. What does Warnie point out to Lewis?
(a) That Warnie is going to move out soon.
(b) That Lewis misses Joy.
(c) That Douglas needs a father.
(d) That Joy loves her husband.
5. What does Lewis do to help ease the tension between him and Joy?
(a) Helps Joy unpack.
(b) Asks about Douglas.
(c) Picks Joy a flower.
(d) Leaves the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lewis ask Joy?
2. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
3. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
4. Who is present at Lewis and Joy's wedding?
5. What does Lewis tell Joy about her condition?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)