|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lewis see that surprises him?
2. Why does Joy hesitate at Lewis' invitation?
(a) She feels she may be overstepping her bounds.
(b) She thinks Douglas will become too attached.
(c) She wants to go home.
(d) She's not sure if her husband will approve.
3. What does Lewis do to help ease the tension between him and Joy?
(a) Helps Joy unpack.
(b) Picks Joy a flower.
(c) Leaves the room.
(d) Asks about Douglas.
4. Where are Lewis and Warnie when the scene opens?
(a) In the garden.
(b) Joy's hotel.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) The study.
5. Joy is from what country?
(a) The United States.
(b) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Warnie states that Americans don't understand what?
2. Joy and Douglas have moved where?
3. Lewis mentions a letter from whom?
4. During Lewis and Joy's conversation, the set changes to what location?
5. What startles Lewis as he works?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)