|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lewis encourage Warnie to do?
(a) Visit the United States.
(b) Join him in meeting Joy.
(c) Marry the woman he's been seeing.
(d) Write a book.
2. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
(a) Her funeral.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Their wedding.
(d) Her pain.
3. What startles Lewis as he works?
(a) The sensation that someone is in the room.
(b) A bird at the window.
(c) A dog barking.
(d) The sound of the doorbell.
4. Which word best describes the wedding rings?
(c) There were no wedding rings.
5. Who is present at Lewis and Joy's wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
2. What is Lewis doing when Warnie enters the room?
3. What does Warnie point out to Lewis?
4. What irritates Lewis?
5. Where does scene 3 open?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)