|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
(a) Her parenting skills.
(b) Her education.
(c) Her poetry.
(d) Her husband.
2. Why has Joy written to Lewis?
(a) She doesn't like his work.
(b) She wants to meet with him.
(c) She wants to work with Lewis.
(d) She wants advice on love.
3. Why does Lewis not join Warnie?
(a) He has to get back to school.
(b) He is ill.
(c) He is angry with Warnie.
(d) He has to meet with his publisher.
4. Which word describes how Lewis feels about Joy's move?
5. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
(c) Other authors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lewis promise Joy?
2. What irritates Lewis?
3. Who is present at Lewis and Joy's wedding?
4. What is Lewis doing when Warnie enters the room?
5. What is Lewis doing as the scene opens?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)