|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Lewis when his mother died?
2. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
(a) Douglas' brush with death.
(b) Warnie's fear of marriage.
(c) Lewis' mother's cancer.
(d) Joy's educational goals.
3. What surprises Lewis at the party?
(a) A present from Douglas.
(b) Joy's poem.
(c) Joy's husband.
(d) Warnie's confession.
4. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
(a) Other authors.
5. Including this visit, how many other times have Joy and Douglas been to the Lewis home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attempts to encourage Lewis about the situation?
2. Lewis asks Douglas about whom?
3. Who does Joy tell Lewis that he should check with about his plans?
4. What does Joy ask Lewis?
5. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)