|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lewis ask Douglas about in the scene?
(a) How he felt about moving.
(b) If he wants to go to Paris.
(c) What is he is doing in school.
(d) Whether he'd like a dog.
2. Including this visit, how many other times have Joy and Douglas been to the Lewis home?
3. What does Joy ask Lewis?
(a) If he'll keep her ring until she is out of the hospital.
(b) If she'll have to return the ring if she gets better.
(c) If he'll move in with her after her surgery.
(d) If they can go to Africa on a honeymoon.
4. What do Lewis and Joy discuss?
(a) Her improving health.
(b) Her funeral.
(c) Douglas' school.
(d) Lewis' house.
5. Who attempts to encourage Lewis about the situation?
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis asks Douglas about whom?
2. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
3. What is Lewis talking about as the scene opens?
4. What happens to Joy in this scene?
5. Why does Joy hesitate at Lewis' invitation?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)