|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Lewis as the scene opens?
2. Why are Lewis and Joy careful in discussing her health?
(a) They don't want to face the bad news.
(b) They don't understand why Joy is not getting better.
(c) They don't want to upset Douglas.
(d) They are afraid to jinx her improvements.
3. Lewis asks Douglas about whom?
(b) Douglas' father.
4. Who is with Joy as the scene opens?
(d) A nurse.
5. What do Lewis and Joy discuss?
(a) Her improving health.
(b) Lewis' house.
(c) Douglas' school.
(d) Her funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
2. As scene 5 opens, Lewis and Warnie are preparing for what?
3. Gossip is spreading about what?
4. Why does Joy hesitate at Lewis' invitation?
5. What is Joy preparing to do as the scene ends?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)