|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Lewis as the scene opens?
2. What is Lewis talking about as the scene opens?
(a) How he wants to move in with Joy.
(b) How he likes being married.
(c) A lecture he had been to.
(d) How Douglas likes England.
3. What does Lewis ask Douglas about in the scene?
(a) Whether he'd like a dog.
(b) What is he is doing in school.
(c) How he felt about moving.
(d) If he wants to go to Paris.
4. Where does scene 10 open?
(a) Joy's house.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A church.
(d) Lewis' house.
5. Why does Joy hesitate at Lewis' invitation?
(a) She feels she may be overstepping her bounds.
(b) She wants to go home.
(c) She thinks Douglas will become too attached.
(d) She's not sure if her husband will approve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
2. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
3. Where does Douglas go?
4. Who is with Joy as the scene opens?
5. How old was Lewis when his mother died?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)