|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Lewis when his mother died?
2. Gossip is spreading about what?
(a) Warnie's girlfriend.
(b) Joy and Lewis' friendship.
(c) Douglas' father.
(d) Joy's divorce.
3. As scene 5 opens, Lewis and Warnie are preparing for what?
(a) A lecture at Oxford.
(b) Joy's visit.
(d) A trip to France.
4. How does Douglas respond to questions about his father?
(a) He doesn't really respond.
(b) He is excited to talk about his father.
(c) He cries.
(d) He is angry.
5. Who attempts to encourage Lewis about the situation?
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Joy in this scene?
2. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
3. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
4. What does Lewis ask Douglas about in the scene?
5. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)