|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
(d) Other authors.
2. What happens to Joy in this scene?
(a) She collapses in pain.
(b) She tells Lewis she wants a divorce.
(c) She finds out that Lewis loves her.
(d) She is fired from her job.
3. Why are Lewis and Joy careful in discussing her health?
(a) They don't want to face the bad news.
(b) They are afraid to jinx her improvements.
(c) They don't want to upset Douglas.
(d) They don't understand why Joy is not getting better.
4. What does Lewis ask Douglas about in the scene?
(a) What is he is doing in school.
(b) Whether he'd like a dog.
(c) How he felt about moving.
(d) If he wants to go to Paris.
5. What word best describes Joy's spirits in the scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
2. What does Joy ask Lewis?
3. What do Joy and Lewis joke about?
4. Who does Joy tell Lewis that he should check with about his plans?
5. Lewis asks Douglas about whom?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)