|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Lewis and Warnie when the scene opens?
(a) The study.
(b) In the garden.
(c) Joy's hotel.
(d) A grocery store.
2. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
(a) Joy's educational goals.
(b) Lewis' mother's cancer.
(c) Douglas' brush with death.
(d) Warnie's fear of marriage.
3. What word best describes Joy's spirits in the scene?
4. Who is with Lewis as the scene opens?
5. Including this visit, how many other times have Joy and Douglas been to the Lewis home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Lewis and Joy careful in discussing her health?
2. Where does Douglas go?
3. What happens to Joy in this scene?
4. Lewis is surprised by what in Joy's poetry?
5. What is Joy preparing to do as the scene ends?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)