|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Lewis and Joy careful in discussing her health?
(a) They don't want to face the bad news.
(b) They are afraid to jinx her improvements.
(c) They don't want to upset Douglas.
(d) They don't understand why Joy is not getting better.
2. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her poetry.
(c) Her parenting skills.
(d) Her education.
3. Gossip is spreading about what?
(a) Warnie's girlfriend.
(b) Douglas' father.
(c) Joy's divorce.
(d) Joy and Lewis' friendship.
4. Where are Lewis and Warnie when the scene opens?
(a) Joy's hotel.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) In the garden.
(d) The study.
5. What is Lewis talking about as the scene opens?
(a) How he likes being married.
(b) How he wants to move in with Joy.
(c) A lecture he had been to.
(d) How Douglas likes England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
2. What happens to Joy in this scene?
3. What does Joy ask Lewis?
4. What does Lewis ask Douglas about in the scene?
5. What surprises Lewis at the party?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)