|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does scene 10 open?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A church.
(c) Joy's house.
(d) Lewis' house.
2. Who is with Joy as the scene opens?
(c) A nurse.
3. Lewis is surprised by what in Joy's poetry?
(a) Joy's voice.
(b) The quality.
(c) Its dark subject.
(d) The mention of Lewis.
4. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
(a) Lewis' mother's cancer.
(b) Joy's educational goals.
(c) Warnie's fear of marriage.
(d) Douglas' brush with death.
5. Who does Joy tell Lewis that he should check with about his plans?
(b) Lewis' father.
(d) Joy's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
2. What surprises Lewis at the party?
3. Why does Joy hesitate at Lewis' invitation?
4. Who is with Lewis as the scene opens?
5. Where are Lewis and Warnie when the scene opens?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)