|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes Joy's spirits in the scene?
2. Why does Joy hesitate at Lewis' invitation?
(a) She's not sure if her husband will approve.
(b) She wants to go home.
(c) She feels she may be overstepping her bounds.
(d) She thinks Douglas will become too attached.
3. What is Joy preparing to do as the scene ends?
(a) Make dinner for Lewis.
(b) Put Douglas to bed.
(c) Kiss Lewis.
(d) Move to New York.
4. Who is with Joy as the scene opens?
(b) A nurse.
5. What do Lewis and Joy discuss?
(a) Her funeral.
(b) Her improving health.
(c) Douglas' school.
(d) Lewis' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Douglas go?
2. Lewis is surprised by what in Joy's poetry?
3. What is Lewis talking about as the scene opens?
4. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
5. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)