|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lewis ask Joy?
(a) To come for Christmas.
(b) To marry him.
(c) To let Douglas stay for another week.
(d) To write a book with him.
2. What does Lewis ask Douglas about in the scene?
(a) How he felt about moving.
(b) What is he is doing in school.
(c) If he wants to go to Paris.
(d) Whether he'd like a dog.
3. Who does Joy tell Lewis that he should check with about his plans?
(a) Joy's husband.
(d) Lewis' father.
4. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
(a) Lewis' mother's cancer.
(b) Douglas' brush with death.
(c) Warnie's fear of marriage.
(d) Joy's educational goals.
5. Including this visit, how many other times have Joy and Douglas been to the Lewis home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Joy in this scene?
2. What surprises Lewis at the party?
3. Where are Lewis and Warnie when the scene opens?
4. Lewis asks Douglas about whom?
5. How does Douglas respond to questions about his father?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)