|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
(d) Other authors.
2. What is Joy preparing to do as the scene ends?
(a) Put Douglas to bed.
(b) Kiss Lewis.
(c) Move to New York.
(d) Make dinner for Lewis.
3. Lewis asks Douglas about whom?
(c) Douglas' father.
4. Who is with Joy as the scene opens?
(d) A nurse.
5. As scene 5 opens, Lewis and Warnie are preparing for what?
(b) Joy's visit.
(c) A trip to France.
(d) A lecture at Oxford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lewis and Joy discuss?
2. Who is with Lewis as the scene opens?
3. Why are Lewis and Joy careful in discussing her health?
4. What is Lewis talking about as the scene opens?
5. What does Joy ask Lewis?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)