|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Including this visit, how many other times have Joy and Douglas been to the Lewis home?
2. What do Joy and Lewis joke about?
(a) Their secret marriage.
(c) New York.
(d) English culture.
3. What does Lewis ask Douglas about in the scene?
(a) If he wants to go to Paris.
(b) Whether he'd like a dog.
(c) How he felt about moving.
(d) What is he is doing in school.
4. What do Lewis and Joy discuss?
(a) Douglas' school.
(b) Her funeral.
(c) Her improving health.
(d) Lewis' house.
5. Why are Lewis and Joy careful in discussing her health?
(a) They are afraid to jinx her improvements.
(b) They don't want to upset Douglas.
(c) They don't understand why Joy is not getting better.
(d) They don't want to face the bad news.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attempts to encourage Lewis about the situation?
2. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
3. What does Joy ask Lewis?
4. What is Joy preparing to do as the scene ends?
5. Where are Lewis and Warnie when the scene opens?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)