|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As scene 5 opens, Lewis and Warnie are preparing for what?
(a) Joy's visit.
(b) A lecture at Oxford.
(c) A trip to France.
2. Gossip is spreading about what?
(a) Joy's divorce.
(b) Joy and Lewis' friendship.
(c) Douglas' father.
(d) Warnie's girlfriend.
3. Where does scene 10 open?
(a) Lewis' house.
(b) Joy's house.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A church.
4. What do Joy and Lewis joke about?
(a) English culture.
(b) New York.
(c) Their secret marriage.
5. What happens to Joy in this scene?
(a) She finds out that Lewis loves her.
(b) She is fired from her job.
(c) She tells Lewis she wants a divorce.
(d) She collapses in pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joy tell Lewis that he should check with about his plans?
2. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
3. What does Lewis ask Douglas about in the scene?
4. What does Warnie prod Joy about?
5. What do Lewis and Joy talk about?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)