|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joy hesitate at Lewis' invitation?
(a) She feels she may be overstepping her bounds.
(b) She's not sure if her husband will approve.
(c) She thinks Douglas will become too attached.
(d) She wants to go home.
2. Where does Douglas go?
(a) To school.
(b) To bed.
(c) To New York.
3. As scene 5 opens, Lewis and Warnie are preparing for what?
(b) A lecture at Oxford.
(c) Joy's visit.
(d) A trip to France.
4. What does Lewis ask Douglas about in the scene?
(a) What is he is doing in school.
(b) Whether he'd like a dog.
(c) If he wants to go to Paris.
(d) How he felt about moving.
5. Who attempts to encourage Lewis about the situation?
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Joy in this scene?
2. Where does scene 10 open?
3. What is Joy preparing to do as the scene ends?
4. What do Lewis and Joy discuss?
5. Lewis and Joy banter about what?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)