Act 1, Scene 1
1. In what country is the play set?
(c) South Africa.
(d) The United States.
2. In what decade is the play set?
3. C.S. Lewis is also referred to by what name?
4. What does C.S. Lewis enter with?
(a) A briefcase.
(b) A cat.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A glass of wine.
5. How old is Lewis at the start of the play?
6. When Lewis enters, he begins to address whom?
(a) A young woman.
(b) The audience.
(c) His brother.
(d) His wife.
7. What topic does Lewis address in his first words?
8. What assertion does Lewis make about God?
(a) God hates those who sin.
(b) God should have destroyed the earth.
(c) God does not want us to be happy.
(d) There is no free will.
9. Lewis says that God uses what to break through the selfishness of our nature?
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 3,587 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)