|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speculates about John Liss' silence?
(a) Red Cloud.
(c) Shadow Love.
2. Shadow continues to fire through the _____.
3. The Crows are referred to as being ______.
(a) Cat burglars.
(d) Small time crooks.
4. What kind of gun does Shadow use in this fight?
5. What piece of evidence is retrieved from the apartment?
(b) Phone numbers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the proper name of Indian carvings on rock?
2. What is the name of Clay's employee at the hotel?
3. Who always paid the bill?
4. Who arrives in the middle of the night?
5. Who says the next victim should be killed at the hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Barbara's opinion and input on the situation?
2. How does Anderson learn the true identity of the Crows? How is the evidence supported?
3. What is Daniel's prediction about the escalation of the murders?
4. Why is Sam Crow so angry about Barbara's involvement in the Hart death? What is Barbara's response?
5. What is the current plan in the plot to assassinate Clay?
6. How do Davenport and Del get information about the whereabouts of the Crows and the others?
7. What happens after the police arrive at Drake's house?
8. Shadow arrives at Lily's hotel. Describe the scene in Lily's hotel room.
9. How does Shadow escape from the hotel? What does he do next?
10. What is the news Daniel delivers when he calls Davenport and Lily?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)