|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gun does Shadow use in this fight?
2. Who always paid the bill?
3. What is the name of Lily's husband?
4. Who says the next victim should be killed at the hotel?
5. What is the name of Clay's employee at the hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Drake's first name?
2. Davenport is taken to the medical center and is treated for all but which one of the following?
3. Lily calls Davenport to say that David and the boys are going on what type of trip?
4. Davenport ignores Lily's call but picks up when ____ calls.
5. How long will it take for Davenport to drive back to the city?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who has the upper hand in the fight between Shadow and Davenport?
2. What happens when Davenport arrives at home to speak with Jennifer?
3. Shadow arrives at Lily's hotel. Describe the scene in Lily's hotel room.
4. What has Lily so upset on the morning she and Davenport must return to Minneapolis?
5. What happens after the police arrive at Drake's house?
6. Describe the scenario in which the Crows and Shadow arrive at Barbara Gow's house.
7. Discuss the mysterious phone call received by Davenport. What happens next?
8. What happens after Shadow Love's death?
9. Discuss the scene in which the Crows discuss John Liss.
10. What evidence has been gathered so far in Hart's murder investigation?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)