|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Davenport visits the medical examiner's office in which county?
2. What is the name of the judge that is targeted for murder?
3. What word does Lily use to describe Kieffer?
4. What is Larry's profession?
(b) Drug dealer.
5. Where are Shadow Love, Billy, and the Crows during their conversation?
(c) Shadow's house.
(d) Sweat lodge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of car does Hood own?
2. What type of document gave the police Hood's address?
3. What is the word used to describe bureaucratic red tape?
4. Davenport's source leads him to which character?
5. What is the name of the man waiting in the judge's office building?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss at least one of the arguments between Davenport and Kieffer.
2. How does Davenport force Liss to give up names of the people involved?
3. Who is Leo Clark and what is his role in the story?
4. What is the confession made by Shadow at the sweat lodge?
5. What is the result of Hart's attempts to help the police?
6. How is Hood's address discovered? What do Lily and Davenport do when they get information about Hood's whereabouts?
7. In the beginning of the story, Sioux Indians go on a killing spree with the hopes of capturing an enemy. Discuss the plan.
8. Explain the arrival of Shadow Love and the news he brings to the Crows.
9. Who are Larry and Carl Reed? What is their crime?
10. What is Davenport's first step when instructed to use his contacts to gain information?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)