|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Davenport thinks that Yellow Hand look like he has _____.
(a) Been robbed.
(b) Aged twenty years.
(d) Been attacked by dogs.
2. Shadow Love announces the deaths of Hood and ______.
3. Davenport is upset to learn about Liss' ______.
(a) Mental state.
(c) Declining condition.
4. What does Clay do after recovering from his injuries?
(a) Goes back to school.
(b) Goes into rehab.
(c) Gets a job at the police department.
(d) Swears revenge.
5. Davenport seeks help from which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Hood's wife and child live?
2. What is the name of the teenager being interviewed by Davenport?
3. Where do the brothers leave the girl?
4. What is it called when a person purposely gets killed in a police raid?
5. Who is the next big target?
Short Essay Questions
1. Examine the mission assigned to Billy Hood. How does Hood feel about the assignment?
2. Why is Davenport worried about Jennifer at this point?
3. Discuss the situation with John Liss.
4. Discuss the scene between Davenport, Lily and Hart regarding the photos acquired at the Tribune.
5. Describe the scene at Andretti's during and after Hood's attack.
6. Who are Larry and Carl Reed? What is their crime?
7. Discuss at least one of the arguments between Davenport and Kieffer.
8. What action does the Minneapolis police department take against the crime?
9. What are the results of the competition?
10. How does Clark manage to get the drop on the judge?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)