|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The group hopes to lure their main enemy to which city?
(b) St. Louis.
(c) Green Bay.
(d) St. Paul.
2. Davenport hits the streets to try and learn more about _____.
(a) Shadow Love.
(d) Drug dealers.
3. What is the name of Billy's wife?
4. Lily's voice sounds like a _______.
(a) Rusty gate.
(c) Car on gravel.
5. Davenport is upset to learn about Liss' ______.
(a) Mental state.
(b) Declining condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meets up with Davenport on the way to the meeting?
2. What type of music is going to be played at the harvest festival?
3. The location is at the juncture of which two states?
4. What is it called when a person purposely gets killed in a police raid?
5. How do the men reference the recent attacks?
Short Essay Questions
1. Examine the mission assigned to Billy Hood. How does Hood feel about the assignment?
2. How does money come into play in the investigation?
3. Explain the arrival of Shadow Love and the news he brings to the Crows.
4. Why is Davenport worried about Jennifer at this point?
5. Explain the scene in the Crows' apartment when Billy Hood arrives.
6. Examine the scene in which Bluebird is killed.
7. Discuss the scene between Davenport, Lily and Hart regarding the photos acquired at the Tribune.
8. Discuss the situation with John Liss.
9. What are the results of the competition?
10. What is the result of Hart's attempts to help the police?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)