|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe the type of car being driven by Clay?
2. Who disagrees and thinks that a safer place is needed?
3. What is the proper name of Indian carvings on rock?
4. Which item in Davenport's house was set on fire?
5. Daniel feels that the next murder will be designed to create:
(b) An escape.
(d) A riot.
6. Who has been shot?
7. Shadow Love is driving which type of car?
8. Jennifer asks Lucas about which of the following?
(a) Day care.
(b) Coroner's report.
9. Davenport sat and waited at which location?
(a) Holding cell.
(b) Cemetery office.
(c) Gift shop.
10. Who is angry with Barbara about her part in Hart's death?
11. What is the name of Clay's employee at the hotel?
12. Lily calls Davenport to say that David and the boys are going on what type of trip?
(c) Boy Scout.
13. Who finds Hart's body?
14. Davenport ignores Lily's call but picks up when ____ calls.
15. What does Davenport throw through the door to distract Shadow?
(a) Bowling ball.
(b) Garden rake.
(d) Paint can.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are at the Crows' apartment when the police arrive?
2. Who appears on TV announcing his plans to travel to Minneapolis?
3. Davenport is taken to the medical center and is treated for all but which one of the following?
4. How old was the woman meeting Davenport?
5. The woman said she should make a phone call to which of the following?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)