|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anderson manages to find the Crows' real identities by searching the databases using the name ____.
2. What is the proper name of Indian carvings on rock?
3. Who always paid the bill?
4. Who says the next victim should be killed at the hotel?
5. What word does Barbara use to describe Shadow Love?
6. Where does Shadow Love go to try and get information?
(b) Friend's house.
(d) Indian Center.
7. What kind of gun does Shadow use in this fight?
8. How many people are at the Crows' apartment when the police arrive?
9. It is believed that the Crows have been working together since the:
10. Shadow continues to fire through the _____.
11. Who appears on TV announcing his plans to travel to Minneapolis?
12. Who is angry with Barbara about her part in Hart's death?
13. Daniel makes reference to which childhood game?
(a) Red Rover.
(b) Duck Duck Goose.
(d) Hide and Seek.
14. Davenport is taken to the medical center and is treated for all but which one of the following?
(a) Eye injury.
(d) Broken arm.
15. What word is used to describe the type of car being driven by Clay?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the news report, how many people are being transported to Minneapolis to help with the investigation?
2. Where does Shadow love see Hart?
3. What do the people do when Davenport drives away from the rocks?
4. Davenport manages to turn off the ____ to hinder Shadow's progress.
5. What is the surname of Lily's husband?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)