|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hood sent to kill?
2. The location is at the juncture of which two states?
(a) Minnesota and South Dakota.
(b) Minnesota and Iowa.
(c) Minnesota and Mississippi.
(d) Minnesota and Wisconson.
3. What is the name of the computer genius?
4. Shadow Love said he killed Yellow Hand for being _____.
(a) A traitor.
(c) An addict.
5. What is the name of the detective introduced at this point?
6. What is the surname of Larry and Carl?
7. Which one of the following herbs is used by Aaron?
8. Shadow Love reminisces about which member of his family?
(b) Little brother.
9. What is the name of the Crows' female friend?
10. What is the name of Davenport's girlfriend?
11. What is this person's profession?
(b) Office clerk
(d) Convenience store worker.
12. How many witnesses were there to the crime?
13. What nickname is given to the cousins?
14. Davenport's source leads him to which character?
(a) Yellow Hand.
(b) Sam Crow.
(c) Harold Liss.
15. What is the word used to describe bureaucratic red tape?
(a) Song and dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What act did the brothers commit against the girl?
2. The men believe the may have to move to what other location?
3. What is the name of Billy's wife?
4. What is the name of Liss' lawyer?
5. Who approaches the slumlord with an intent to kill?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)