|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hood's first name?
2. How many witnesses were there to the crime?
3. What piece of evidence is there in the Andretti murder?
(c) Eyewitness account.
4. Andretti's people send a detective from which city?
(a) New York.
(b) Sioux Falls.
(c) Sante Fe.
(d) St. Paul.
5. What nickname is given to the cousins?
6. What is the name of the teenager being interviewed by Davenport?
(c) Yellow Hand.
7. Davenport visits the medical examiner's office in which county?
8. What type of music is going to be played at the harvest festival?
9. What is the name of Billy's wife?
10. What is the word used to describe bureaucratic red tape?
(b) Song and dance.
11. The men discuss the death of which of the following?
(a) Yellow Hand.
(b) Shadow Love.
(d) Crazy Horse.
12. Who is the main person the Indians are after?
13. Who meets up with Davenport on the way to the meeting?
14. What is the name of the computer genius?
15. Who is Hood sent to kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are shot in total?
2. Where does Davenport meet Shadow Love?
3. The killer is also responsible for the death of which other character?
4. Which member is recommended?
5. Who approaches the slumlord with an intent to kill?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)