|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The murder is easily connected to the murder of which character?
2. What nickname is given to the cousins?
3. Andretti's people send a detective from which city?
(a) Sioux Falls.
(b) Sante Fe.
(c) St. Paul.
(d) New York.
4. The men believe the may have to move to what other location?
(c) South Dakota.
(d) North Dakota.
5. Davenport takes Lily to see which friend?
6. Davenport thinks that Yellow Hand look like he has _____.
(a) Been attacked by dogs.
(b) Aged twenty years.
(c) Been robbed.
7. What type of document gave the police Hood's address?
(b) Driver's license.
(c) Court papers.
(d) IRS form.
8. What is the name of the detective introduced at this point?
9. The next hit is scheduled to take place in which town/city?
10. Davenport's source leads him to which character?
(a) Harold Liss.
(c) Sam Crow.
(d) Yellow Hand.
11. What is the name of the judge that is targeted for murder?
12. What type of music is going to be played at the harvest festival?
13. What is the name of the detective?
(b) Rose Marie.
14. The men discuss the death of which of the following?
(a) Shadow Love.
(b) Crazy Horse.
(c) Yellow Hand.
15. Where is Yellow Hand's body found?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Liss' lawyer?
2. What is the name of the teenager being interviewed by Davenport?
3. What is Hood's first name?
4. What is the surname of Larry and Carl?
5. Hood is currently listed as living on what street?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)