Intro, 1, 2
1. What tribe of Indians is introduced in the story?
2. Who is the main person the Indians are after?
3. The group hopes to lure their main enemy to which city?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) Green Bay.
(c) St. Paul.
4. What is the name of the detective introduced at this point?
5. What type of car does the detective drive?
(a) Crown VIctoria.
6. What is the surname of Larry and Carl?
7. Where do the brothers leave the girl?
(d) Flop house.
8. What act did the brothers commit against the girl?
9. What is Larry's profession?
(d) Drug dealer.
10. What does Clay do after recovering from his injuries?
(a) Swears revenge.
(b) Gets a job at the police department.
(c) Goes into rehab.
(d) Goes back to school.
11. What is Clay's profession?
(a) Drug dealer.
This section contains 2,504 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)