Intro, 1, 2
• Some Sioux go after their enemies.
• The Sioux hope to lure Clay to Minneapolis.
• Lucas Davenport is introduced.
• Davenport finds the killers and determines their cause.
• Larry and Carl Reed rape an Indian girl.
• The girl is cast aside in the alley.
• Larry is a cop.
• Larry believes he can get away with raping young girls because of his job.
• Larry is known for making high level drug busts.
• Clay survives and becomes a lawyer.
• Clay goes on to become the youngest FBI director since Hoover.
• Clay's illegal activities remain hidden.
• Clay hates Indians.
• Ray Cuervo, a slumlord, is introduced.
• Cuervo is attacked and killed by a tenant.
• John Lee Benton is introduced.
• Benton also hates Indians.
• An Indian named Bluebird attacks and kills Benton.
• Yellow Hand is introduced.
• Davenport is sent to interview witnesses.
• Yellow Hand begs Davenport to let him go.
• Davenport wants the name...
This section contains 1,578 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)