|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What form of transportation did Thad use?
2. What did Gordon want to buy?
3. What was the nickname given to Thad?
4. Where did the lecturer meet Axel?
5. What type of vehicle does Thad borrow?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the inspiration for the title of book?
2. Who did Lynn call after the initial meeting? What occurred next?
3. What was the initial alibi for the heist? What prompted the group to act faster than they had planned?
4. Explain the meeting between Thad, his lawyer and the representatives from NASA.
5. What was the next step in Thad's plan?
6. What happened after the group returned to the hotel room with the safe?
7. What were Thad's thoughts on the way to meet Lynn Briley?
8. What legwork did Thad do before going into the lab?
9. Examine Thad's new activity.
10. How did things change once the group reached the hotel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Everett Gibson. Who was Gibson? Why was he important? What about Gibson fascinated Thad? Was Thad's adoration misplaced? What was Gibson's opinion of Thad? What was the relationship between Thad and Gibson?
Essay Topic 2
Examine Thad's life in prison. How long was Thad in prison? Why was the case considered to be federal? How did that affect Thad's sentence? How was Thad treated in prison? When was he released? What activities did Thad participate in during his imprisonment? How were the activities beneficial? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Rebecca and Sonya. What were the main differences? What was the nature of their relationships with Thad? Did the women have a personal relationship? Do you agree or disagree with Thad's choices? Who was most supportive of Thad? Was Thad able to maintain a relationship with either or both women? Explain.
This section contains 1,103 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)