|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the restaurant with bad food?
2. One of the lecturers was a(n) _______.
3. What is NBL?
4. Where does the man live?
5. What kind of security clearance did Thad have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the lecture with Dr. Draper.
2. What is the opening scene of the book?
3. What was the beginning of the end for Thad and Sonya?
4. What did Thad think about while working? What were Thad's thoughts on museum items?
5. Examine the relationship between Thad and Sandra.
6. When did Thad return to JSC? What occurred to enhance Thad's awe of astronauts?
7. What was Thad's daring plan? What was Helms' warning?
8. Who did Axel contact about the email?
9. Who was the recipient of Thad's email seeking a buyer?
10. Who is Gordon? How did he and Thad meet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Thad's life after he was released from prison. What did Thad do? Where did he go? What were his immediate plans? Where do you think Thad is today? Do you think Thad will ever be able to work at JSC or another similar facility in the future?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the FBI sting involving Axel Emmermann. How did Axel become involved? Why did Axel contact the FBI? What was the opinion of Axel's wife, Christel? What was Axel's opinion on the proposed heist? How did Axel feel about the crime to be committed? What was Axel's reward for participating in the sting?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Thad's work at the University of Utah. Where did Thad work? What were Thad's opinions on the work? What did Thad steal? How did Thad convince himself that it was okay to take museum property? What was Thad's relationship with the people at the University? How would that relationship affect Thad later in life?
This section contains 1,130 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)