|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was it located?
(a) Between Jupiter and Mars.
(b) Between Pluto and Saturn.
(c) Between the sun and moon.
(d) Between Earth and Mercury.
2. Where did Thad plan to go after being released?
3. Who suffered greatly from Thad's crime?
4. It had been ____ days since Axel had received any news.
5. Where did Thad end up?
(a) Weightless Wonder.
(b) Lunar Lab.
(c) Gibson's office.
(d) Draper's classroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nickname given to Thad?
2. Axel spoke with the president of the ___ club.
3. Where did Thad think he was going when he entered the building?
4. What was Matt's last name?
5. What was the surname of Briley's fake partner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who did Lynn call after the initial meeting? What occurred next?
2. What were Thad's thoughts on the way to meet Lynn Briley?
3. Describe the initial meeting between Thad and Lynn.
4. Discuss Axel's interaction with Gibson.
5. What was the inspiration for the title of book?
6. What was the initial alibi for the heist? What prompted the group to act faster than they had planned?
7. Discuss the final phone call to Rebecca.
8. Discuss Thad's sentencing.
9. What happened between Thad and Rebecca once they arrived at the jail?
10. How did the crime affect Gibson?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)