|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A reporter from which paper called Axel?
2. What type of vehicle does Thad usually drive?
3. Which of the following did the FBI want to do for Axel?
(a) Track his email.
(b) Stake out his house.
(c) Tap his phone.
(d) Follow him.
4. What academic department was a roadblock for Thad?
5. What was used as a potential alibi?
(a) Star party.
(b) High school reunion.
(c) Retirement dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nickname given to Thad?
2. What did Gordon order when he arrived at the table?
3. What was the name of Thad's former inmate friend?
4. Where did Thad think he was going when he entered the building?
5. Thad began to study ____ theory.
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the initial alibi for the heist? What prompted the group to act faster than they had planned?
2. What was the inspiration for the title of book?
3. What happened between Thad and Rebecca once they arrived at the jail?
4. Explain the meeting between Thad, his lawyer and the representatives from NASA.
5. What request did the FBI make of Axel?
6. What was the next step in Thad's plan?
7. What did Thad do to keep his sanity while in prison?
8. How did things change once the group reached the hotel?
9. How was Axel's life affected by Thad's arrest?
10. Who did Lynn call after the initial meeting? What occurred next?
This section contains 1,084 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)