|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Thad write every day?
2. Axel's son said it looked like there was a ____ in their yard.
3. Who returned Thad's letters?
4. Axel realized that the experts could also be _____.
5. Who did Thad call with his one phone call?
Short Answer Questions
1. What form of transportation did Thad use?
2. Who was Thad scheduled to meet?
3. What type of vehicle does Thad borrow?
4. What was Matt's last name?
5. What did Thad and Rebecca have for dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the next step in Thad's plan?
2. Discuss Thad's sentencing.
3. Who did Lynn call after the initial meeting? What occurred next?
4. What happened to Thad after his release from prison?
5. Examine Thad's new activity.
6. Discuss Axel's interaction with Gibson.
7. Discuss the final phone call to Rebecca.
8. How did things change once the group reached the hotel?
9. What choice did Thad make regarding his sentence as it related to Rebecca?
10. What request did the FBI make of Axel?
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)