|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thad estimated that the rock at the museum was ____ years old.
(a) 1.5 million.
(b) 2 million.
2. The man is known for being a _____.
(a) Rock collector.
3. The potential buyer arranged for future communications to take place through his ______.
4. Thad arranged a trip to ___ State Park.
(c) San Antonio.
5. What was the occupation of Helms' mother?
(a) Assistant director.
(b) Lab tech.
(d) Division chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item was in the back of the car?
2. The moon rocks in the lab were worth an estimated ____ billion dollars.
3. What item did Thad find and return?
4. Thad decides to do what to gain attention?
5. Where was Thad supposedly from?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Thad react when he received a reply to his email?
2. How did Gordon become involved in Thad's plan? What was Gordon's opinion on Thad's plan?
3. How did Thad's relationship with Sonya alienate his parents?
4. Describe the events at Galveston Bay. How did Thad and Rebecca relate?
5. Describe the lecture with Dr. Draper.
6. Explain the interaction between Axel and the FBI.
7. What steps did Thad take in reinventing himself?
8. What was Thad's daring plan? What was Helms' warning?
9. Who did Axel contact about the email?
10. Examine Thad's working relationship with Helms in the lab.
This section contains 1,013 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)