|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thad do with the rock?
(a) Hid it with his girlfriend.
(b) Catalogued it.
(c) Photographed it.
(d) Stole it.
2. Where was AHL 84001 discovered?
3. At first, Axel thought of finding Thad as a _____.
4. What is the first name of the man approaches by Thad?
5. What was the fake name Thad used to solicit interest in the moon rocks?
Short Answer Questions
1. The man is known for being a _____.
2. What items did Gibson offer to show Sonya?
3. The man is angry about ____.
4. What was Sandra's job position?
5. What is the surname of the main character?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the opening scene of the book?
2. What attributes helped Thad to get a job in the Lunar Lab with Dr. Cooper?
3. Examine Thad's working relationship with Helms in the lab.
4. What steps did Thad take in reinventing himself?
5. The author uses foreshadowing to predict Thad's downfall. What did the author suggest?
6. How did Thad become involved with the other scientists? Where did they routinely meet?
7. Who is Gordon? How did he and Thad meet?
8. Examine Thad's first day on the job.
9. What was Thad's daring plan? What was Helms' warning?
10. How did Thad react when he received a reply to his email?
This section contains 1,046 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)