|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The moon rocks in the lab were worth an estimated ____ billion dollars.
2. What word best describes Thad's mood while working at the lab?
3. In what year did Thad run afoul of his parents?
4. It is believed that ALH 84001 is ___ billion years old.
5. Axel became alarmed when Thad began to discuss _____.
(b) Transporting stolen goods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sandra talked to Thad about which of the following?
2. What is the name of the man's wife?
3. Who was with Thad when he left, after committing the crime?
4. Where does Thad go after leaving JSC?
5. What was the fake name Thad used to solicit interest in the moon rocks?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Thad's relationship with Sonya alienate his parents?
2. Examine Thad's working relationship with Helms in the lab.
3. The author uses foreshadowing to predict Thad's downfall. What did the author suggest?
4. Describe the events at Galveston Bay. How did Thad and Rebecca relate?
5. How did Thad become involved with the other scientists? Where did they routinely meet?
6. Examine the relationship between Thad and Sandra.
7. What attributes helped Thad to get a job in the Lunar Lab with Dr. Cooper?
8. Explain the interaction between Axel and the FBI.
9. What steps did Thad take to change his professional life? What was Thad's main concern?
10. What is the opening scene of the book?
This section contains 1,039 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)