|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Someone had once tried to sell an illegal piece of moon rock that weighed ____.
(a) 2 ounces.
(b) 5 grams.
(c) 4 ounces.
(d) 1 gram.
2. What is the first name of the man approaches by Thad?
3. Who was the first to jump?
4. Which of the following was not an area Thad was interested in?
5. The doctor compares previously examined moon rock with _____.
(c) Fool's gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many world-famous co-ops were there?
2. Who was the subject of Thad's note at the end of chapter 9?
3. Where did Thad meet Rebecca on the outing?
4. What is the name of Thad's new co-worker?
5. How much was that piece of moon rock worth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the opening scene of the book?
2. Examine Thad's working relationship with Helms in the lab.
3. How did Thad view the Lunar Lab and its contents?
4. Who was the recipient of Thad's email seeking a buyer?
5. Explain Thad's application to NBL, his competition and how he got the job.
6. Who is Gordon? How did he and Thad meet?
7. What did Thad think about while working? What were Thad's thoughts on museum items?
8. Describe the events at Galveston Bay. How did Thad and Rebecca relate?
9. What steps did Thad take in reinventing himself?
10. How did Gordon become involved in Thad's plan? What was Gordon's opinion on Thad's plan?
This section contains 1,113 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)