|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Thad return to JSC?
2. What was Gibson's first name?
3. What is NBL?
(a) Natural Blackhole Laboratory.
(b) National Bureau of Lunar Excavation.
(c) Neutral Buoyancy Lab.
(d) Neuroscience Basic Literacy.
4. The man imagined that he was a ______.
5. What religion was Thad?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the occupation of Helms' mother?
2. Someone had once tried to sell an illegal piece of moon rock that weighed ____.
3. Thad arranged a trip to ___ State Park.
4. In what year did Thad run afoul of his parents?
5. Sandra talked to Thad about which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Thad's life with Sonya at this point.
2. What did Thad think about while working? What were Thad's thoughts on museum items?
3. When did Thad return to JSC? What occurred to enhance Thad's awe of astronauts?
4. The author uses foreshadowing to predict Thad's downfall. What did the author suggest?
5. What is the opening scene of the book?
6. How did Thad view the Lunar Lab and its contents?
7. Who did Axel contact about the email?
8. How did Thad become involved with the other scientists? Where did they routinely meet?
9. Explain Thad's application to NBL, his competition and how he got the job.
10. Describe the lecture with Dr. Draper.
This section contains 1,021 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)