|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the friend that visited Thad?
2. Thad was eventually permitted to teach a class in ____.
3. What item did Thad take along to help with the heavy object?
(a) Bungee cords.
4. Axel's son said it looked like there was a ____ in their yard.
5. What type of vehicle does Thad borrow?
6. What was Matt's last name?
7. Where did the lecturer meet Axel?
8. Who did Thad call with his one phone call?
9. Where was the hotel located?
10. What was the nickname of the jail?
(d) Sing Sing.
11. What was the former number associated with Axel's gift from Gibson?
12. In what year was Thad released?
13. What did Thad plan to use as his second alibi?
(c) Trip to a water park.
(d) Visit to parents.
14. What did Thad and Rebecca have for dinner?
15. What mission is referenced?
(c) Apollo 9.
(d) Apollo 11.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of locks are they?
2. Who gave a lecture in Europe?
3. In what month was Thad released?
4. Where was it located?
5. Axel realized that the experts could also be _____.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)