|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was that piece of moon rock worth?
(a) $55 million.
(b) $7 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $2 million.
2. What is the surname of the main character?
3. Which word best describes Thad's mood upon accomplishing his task?
4. Which of the following was not an area Thad was interested in?
5. Who was the first to jump?
6. How many feet did the crowd stand above the reservoir?
7. What was the name of the division chief?
8. Who was scheduled to interview Thad for the training program?
9. In what year did Thad return to JSC?
10. How many world-famous co-ops were there?
11. Thad accidentally reports to a(n) ______ instead of the training facility.
(a) Police station.
(c) Clothing store.
(d) Amusement park.
12. Thad believed that he was a ___ for Rebecca.
(b) Sounding board.
13. The piece of volcanic glass is thought to have originated where?
14. What had Thad promised to his girlfriend?
15. Thad began to idolize which person?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Thad's wife?
2. Where did Thad go to be trained?
3. What was the fake name Thad used to solicit interest in the moon rocks?
4. Who was giving the important lecture?
5. Where was Thad supposedly from?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)