|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctor compares previously examined moon rock with _____.
(d) Fool's gold.
2. Where did Thad live before going for training?
(a) Salt Lake City.
(c) San Diego.
3. What had Thad promised to his girlfriend?
4. Who did the potential buyer contact about the email?
5. Thad decides to do what to gain attention?
(a) Break into a building.
(b) Tell jokes.
(c) Steal an artifact.
(d) Sing at the party.
6. It is believed that ALH 84001 is ___ billion years old.
7. How much did this item weigh?
(a) 5 lbs.
(b) 200 lbs.
(c) 25 lbs.
(d) 300 lbs.
8. What word best describes Helms' opinion of Thad's work?
(c) Somewhat satisfied.
9. Thad enjoyed sharing stories about his adventures in ____.
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) The Pacific.
(d) New York.
10. Which doctor asked for a volunteer?
11. Thad took people to one of his favorite places:
(a) San Antonio Riverwalk.
(b) Galveston Bay.
12. In what year did Thad run afoul of his parents?
13. How many tours did Thad have at work at this time?
14. What was the last name Thad used?
15. Where does the man live?
Short Answer Questions
1. The man is known for being a _____.
2. Thad believed that he was a ___ for Rebecca.
3. What is the man's last name?
4. What kind of security clearance did Thad have?
5. Who did Thad compare to a rock star?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)