|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man is angry about ____.
(a) Being interrupted.
(b) Junk email.
(d) Illegal activity.
2. What items did Gibson offer to show Sonya?
(a) Moon rocks.
(d) Volcanic glass.
3. What is the man's last name?
4. What was the name of the restaurant with bad food?
(a) Tokyo Gardens.
(b) Kashmir Express.
(c) Istanbul Bistro.
(d) Buddha Eatery.
5. What is NBL?
(a) Neutral Buoyancy Lab.
(b) Neuroscience Basic Literacy.
(c) Natural Blackhole Laboratory.
(d) National Bureau of Lunar Excavation.
6. Where did Thad go to be trained?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) Washington, DC.
7. How many tours did Thad have at work at this time?
8. Thad enjoyed sharing stories about his adventures in ____.
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) The Pacific.
9. Who was giving the important lecture?
10. Thad's new job involved working with _____.
11. It is believed that ALH 84001 is ___ billion years old.
12. Thad estimated that the rock at the museum was ____ years old.
(b) 2 million.
(d) 1.5 million.
13. Who was Thad competing against for a position at NBL?
14. Someone had once tried to sell an illegal piece of moon rock that weighed ____.
(a) 4 ounces.
(b) 2 ounces.
(c) 1 gram.
(d) 5 grams.
15. Where was Thad supposedly from?
(b) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man live?
2. One of the lecturers was a(n) _______.
3. Who was the first man on the moon?
4. How fast did Thad drive through the compound?
5. What is the first name of the man approaches by Thad?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)