|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was used as a potential alibi?
(a) Star party.
(b) High school reunion.
(c) Retirement dinner.
2. The moon rocks in the lab were worth an estimated ____ billion dollars.
3. What item was in the back of the car?
(b) Legal documents.
4. Thad sought to become a professional ______.
5. What word best describes Helms' opinion of Thad's work?
(d) Somewhat satisfied.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did the FBI want to do for Axel?
2. How much did this item weigh?
3. Which of the following was not an area Thad was interested in?
4. The man had the ability to work as a ____.
5. What is the man's last name?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)