Prologue - Chapter 8
1. What is the surname of the main character?
2. Where did the major crime take place?
(b) White House.
3. Who was with Thad when he left, after committing the crime?
(a) Rachel and Susie.
(b) Rebecca and Sandra.
(c) Randy and Sonya.
(d) Rhonda and Samuel.
4. How fast did Thad drive through the compound?
(a) 55 mph.
(b) 5 mph.
(c) 7 mph.
(d) 10 mph.
5. What item was in the back of the car?
(d) Legal documents.
6. How much did this item weigh?
(a) 300 lbs.
(b) 25 lbs.
(c) 200 lbs.
(d) 5 lbs.
7. What had Thad promised to his girlfriend?
8. What religion was Thad?
9. In what year did Thad run afoul of his parents?
10. What was the name of Thad's wife?
11. Thad sought to become a professional ______.
12. Thad works at the University of _____.
(a) New York.
This section contains 2,237 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)