Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eteocles send to face Tydeus?
2. Eteocles instructs the Chorus to pray for ________ instead of safety?
3. Eteocles' and Oedipus' story is playing out the curse originally laid on ___________.
4. Who prays to the gods to guide and inspire Eteocles' generals to victory?
5. Who is the oldest and more experienced general in Eteocles' army?
Essay Topic 1
Give two examples that exemplify the power of the curse over the characters in the play.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the idea of blindness and bad judgment in the play Seven Against Thebes.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the power of law represented in Seven Against Thebes. What power and limitations exists within the legal system? How do these laws directly affect Antigone?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)