|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emblem is on Tydeus' shield?
2. Men see the act of combat as _________.
3. What does the Chorus do when they hear the sounds of attack from outside the walls?
4. Who states, "if the gods [demand] evil, no man can evade it?"
5. What does Eteocles accuse the Chorus of being?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the chain of events that ultimately led to the death of Eteocles beginning with King Lauis.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the idea of blindness and bad judgment in the play Seven Against Thebes.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the relationship between parents and children in the play "Seven Against Thebes."
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)