Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eteocles send to face Tydeus?
2. Eteocles instructs the Chorus to pray for ________ instead of safety?
3. Eteocles' and Oedipus' story is playing out the curse originally laid on ___________.
4. Who prays to the gods to guide and inspire Eteocles' generals to victory?
5. Who is the oldest and more experienced general in Eteocles' army?
Describe in detail one of the seven battle match-ups. Who was fighting? What was on the enemy's shield? Why did Eteocles match his general with this particular enemy?
Would you classify Eteocles as an honorable king or a family traitor? Give examples to support your opinion.
Give two examples that exemplify the power of the curse over the characters in the play.
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)