Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eteocles send to face Tydeus?
2. Eteocles instructs the Chorus to pray for ________ instead of safety?
3. Eteocles' and Oedipus' story is playing out the curse originally laid on ___________.
4. Who prays to the gods to guide and inspire Eteocles' generals to victory?
5. Who is the oldest and more experienced general in Eteocles' army?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the importance of symbols as exemplified by the enemy shields.
Essay Topic 2
Give two examples that exemplify the power of the curse over the characters in the play.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the characters of: King Laius, King Oedipus, and King Eteocles.
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)