|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second general Eteocles sends out?
2. Men see the act of combat as _________.
3. Who does Eteocles consider a "loyal and true son of Thebes?"
4. Why does the Chorus say that they come to the square to pray?
(a) So the Gods will protect the women.
(b) So the Gods can defend their city.
(c) So the Gods will protect Eteocles.
(d) So the Gods can fight the enemies.
5. What is the name of the fire-breathing monster on the 4th general's shield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who exclaims, "Their breasts exposed to the conqueror's view?"
2. Who is Tydeus?
3. Who is the fourth general the Scout describes as constantly shouting out his war cry and acting almost insane with blood lust?
4. Who promises to "bring this man [Polyneices] to his harbor, and he shall enjoy his father's city?"
5. Traditionally, males are more concerned with _______.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)