|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on Parthenopaios' shield?
(a) The Typhon.
(b) The Fury.
(c) The Oracle.
(d) The Spinx.
2. Amphiaraos is all of the following except:
(a) The oldest general.
(b) The 6th general.
(c) The one who wanted to call of the attack.
(d) A prophet.
3. Whose shield bears the image of a man climbing a ladder and shouting that not even Ares will knock him off it?
4. Who states, "if the gods [demand] evil, no man can evade it?"
(a) The Chorus.
(c) The Messenger.
5. Who is the second general that says that he will destroy the city whether it is the gods' will or not?
Short Answer Questions
1. What emblem is on Tydeus' shield?
2. How is Aktor related to Hyperbios?
3. Who does Eteocle appoint as the last and head general?
4. What imagery does the Chorus use to illustrate the situation of Eteocles and his family?
5. Because of Eteocles' suggestion of what the Chorus should pray about, they begin to pray about what?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)