Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eteocles send to face Tydeus?
2. Eteocles instructs the Chorus to pray for ________ instead of safety?
3. Eteocles' and Oedipus' story is playing out the curse originally laid on ___________.
4. Who prays to the gods to guide and inspire Eteocles' generals to victory?
(a) The Chorus.
(b) The Messenger.
(d) The Scout.
5. Who is the oldest and more experienced general in Eteocles' army?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eteocles express his disgust with in Part 2 of the play?
2. Eteocles vows not to be afraid of Tydeus and does all of the following except:
3. Who urges Eteocles not to "take on the violence of your brother?"
4. According to the Chorus, what are the Gods a source of?
5. To try to escape the will of the gods is considered ___________.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)