|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tydeus forbidden to cross the river?
(a) The omens aren't good.
(b) It's against his religion.
(c) He can't swim.
(d) He doesn't have a ship.
2. Who is the young general with an almost feminine beauty but a vicious temper?
3. What is an ode?
(a) A poetic metaphor.
(b) A poetic foil.
(c) A poetic Euphony.
(d) A poetic song.
4. According to the Chorus, what are the Gods a source of?
5. Women see the act of combat as something that causes ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eteocles send to face the third general?
2. How is Aktor related to Hyperbios?
3. Who is "unmoved by the sound of snorting horses?"
4. Traditionally, males are more concerned with _______.
5. Who does Eteocles send to face Tydeus?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)