|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Men see the act of combat as _________.
2. Eteocles' story and actions echo the story and actions of which other story?
(d) King of Argos.
3. The principle contrast in Part 2 is between what two objects?
4. The Chorus uses all of the following likening the destruction and violation of the city to the destruction and violation of a woman except:
5. Who represents Eteocles' own blindness and bad judgment?
(a) The mind.
(c) The Spinx.
(d) The soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eteocles accuse the Chorus of being?
2. Who is the oldest and more experienced general in Eteocles' army?
3. Who does Eteocles send to face the third general?
4. Amphiaraos is all of the following except:
5. According to the Chorus, what are the Gods a source of?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)