|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Women see the act of combat as something that causes ___________.
2. How is Aktor related to Hyperbios?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are brothers-in-law.
(d) They are sisters.
3. Eteocles' story and actions echo the story and actions of which other story?
(a) King of Argos.
4. What is on Parthenopaios' shield?
(a) The Typhon.
(b) The Oracle.
(c) The Fury.
(d) The Spinx.
5. Whose shield bears the image of a man climbing a ladder and shouting that not even Ares will knock him off it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who represents the voice of reason and faithfulness that Eteocles should have been listening to?
2. Who is the second general that says that he will destroy the city whether it is the gods' will or not?
3. Who is Tydeus?
4. Who is the fourth general the Scout describes as constantly shouting out his war cry and acting almost insane with blood lust?
5. Who does Eteocles send to face Tydeus?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)