|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eteocles promise to put in prison if they do not obey him and bravely face the danger of war?
(c) Any citizen.
2. The principle contrast in Part 2 represents traditional male and female differences in the thought about __________.
3. Eteocles' story and actions echo the story and actions of which other story?
(d) King of Argos.
4. Who says, "The sins of the father [are] visited upon the son?"
(a) The Spinx.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Fury.
(d) The Oracle.
5. Who does Eteocles consider a "loyal and true son of Thebes?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does the Scout return to Eteocles with in the beginning of part 3?
2. What is the name of the fire-breathing monster on the 4th general's shield?
3. Who prays to the gods to guide and inspire Eteocles' generals to victory?
4. How is Aktor related to Hyperbios?
5. Who represents Eteocles' stubbornness while his shield represents Eteocles' passions?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)