|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eteocle appoint as the last and head general?
(a) A blacksmith.
2. Who urges Eteocles not to "take on the violence of your brother?"
(d) The Chorus.
3. Who is the oldest and more experienced general in Eteocles' army?
4. The principle contrast in Part 2 represents traditional male and female differences in the thought about __________.
5. The play "Seven Agaist Thebes" is the third in a _______ of plays.
Short Answer Questions
1. The story that "Seven Against Thebes" is based on is part of their background as a ____________.
2. As punishment for his crime, if Laius fathered any children, what would happen to the city of Thebes?
3. Eteocles instructs the Chorus to pray for ________ instead of safety?
4. Seven Against Thebes is structured in what form?
5. Plays based on Greek legend tend to be very _____.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)