|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Laius' son?
(c) Antigone .
2. Who does Eteocles send to face Tydeus?
3. Who is the young general with an almost feminine beauty but a vicious temper?
4. Imagery throughout the play is based on ________.
(a) Ships and the Sea.
(b) Jungle and Tigers.
(c) Clouds and Birds.
(d) Sand and Mountains.
5. The image of Thebes is considered the ______ of its citizens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who urges Eteocles not to "take on the violence of your brother?"
2. To try to escape the will of the gods is considered ___________.
3. Who does Eteocles send to face the third general?
4. What is on Parthenopaios' shield?
5. Who does the King of Thebes address in the city?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)