|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eteocles is urged to do what by the scout?
(a) Demolish the city.
(b) Prepare to defend the city.
(c) Go hide.
(d) Run away.
2. Who says, "The sins of the father [are] visited upon the son?"
(a) The Spinx.
(b) The Fury.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Oracle.
3. Who exclaims, "Their breasts exposed to the conqueror's view?"
(c) The Chorus.
(d) King of Argos.
4. Who is the oldest and more experienced general in Eteocles' army?
5. Laius is regarded as a _______ in the city of Thebes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eteocles instructs the Chorus to pray for ________ instead of safety?
2. Who is nicknamed "Killer of many?"
3. Who represents the way that Eteocles has followed his own will which he honors more than he honors the will of the gods?
4. Who represents Eteocles' own blindness and bad judgment?
5. What is on Parthenopaios' shield?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)