|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the first year, what does Eteocles refused to do?
(a) Fight the war.
(b) Give up the throne.
(c) Feed the hungry.
(d) Find a wife.
2. Who does Eteocles accuse of bringing down the city's morale?
(a) King of Argos.
(c) King of Thebes.
(d) The Chorus.
3. What is the original language of the play "Seven Against Thebes?"
4. Who runs on with news that the seven powerful generals of the attacking army have performed a blood sacrifice?
(a) A blacksmith.
(b) A scout.
(c) The Chorus.
(d) A carpenter.
5. The principle contrast in Part 2 represents traditional male and female differences in the thought about __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the goddess of justice?
2. The Chorus uses all of the following likening the destruction and violation of the city to the destruction and violation of a woman except:
3. Seven Against Thebes is structured in what form?
4. Who says, "Their reports will save me from all traps and deceptions?"
5. What does Eteocles compare his position to?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)