|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The belief system of ancient Greece is that existence depends upon _____, or the will of the gods?
(a) Free will.
2. Who says, "Their reports will save me from all traps and deceptions?"
(a) A Scout.
(b) The Chorus.
(c) The Fury.
3. Who vows to either kill Eteocles or drive him into exile?
4. What is on Kapaneus' shield?
(a) A man armed with a torch.
(b) A man armed with a club.
(c) A man armed with a bow and arrow.
(d) A man armed with a sword.
5. Any citizen in the _____ would know the story, or myth, that "Seven Against Thebes" is based on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the King of Thebes address in the city?
2. Who is the oldest and more experienced general in Eteocles' army?
3. Who does Eteocles consider a "loyal and true son of Thebes?"
4. Who says, "When they are brave, they are insolent and intolerable, and when they are frightened, they are rash and dangerous?"
5. The theme of these legends also states that the after-effects can last for generations, which means it's better to listen to the will of __________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)