|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who persuades his father-in-law to join with him and win the throne of Thebes by force?
2. Laius is regarded as a _______ in the city of Thebes.
3. Who does Eteocles send to face the third general?
4. What term does Eteocles and the Chorus use to describe the city of Thebes?
5. Who is the second general that says that he will destroy the city whether it is the gods' will or not?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of a group of individual actors speaking with the thoughts, emotions, and reactions of a single character?
2. Why is Tydeus forbidden to cross the river?
3. What is another name for the Scout?
4. Who is the goddess of justice?
5. Because of Eteocles' suggestion of what the Chorus should pray about, they begin to pray about what?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)