|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the fourth general the Scout describes as constantly shouting out his war cry and acting almost insane with blood lust?
2. Traditionally, males are more concerned with _______.
(a) Their social standing.
(c) Battle itself.
(d) Their children.
3. Who is the goddess of justice?
4. The theme of these legends is that giving in to human passion creates _________.
5. Whose shield bears the image of a man climbing a ladder and shouting that not even Ares will knock him off it?
Short Answer Questions
1. To try to escape the will of the gods is considered ___________.
2. The imagery in general represents a basic element of the Greek philosophy of ________.
3. What does Eteocles compare Thebes and its land to?
4. What does Eteocles accuse the Chorus of being?
5. Who does Eteocles send to face the third general?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)