|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on Parthenopaios' shield?
(a) The Typhon.
(b) The Oracle.
(c) The Spinx.
(d) The Fury.
2. Who is the second general that says that he will destroy the city whether it is the gods' will or not?
3. Women see the act of combat as something that causes ___________.
4. Who does Eteocles pray to in the beginning of part 1?
(c) The Scout.
5. Plays based on Greek legend usually involve parents and children doing what?
(a) Praising each other.
(b) Kill each other.
(c) Growing old together.
(d) Losing contact with each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose shield bears the image of a man climbing a ladder and shouting that not even Ares will knock him off it?
2. Who is the fourth general the Scout describes as constantly shouting out his war cry and acting almost insane with blood lust?
3. What is another name for the Scout?
4. Who runs on with news that the seven powerful generals of the attacking army have performed a blood sacrifice?
5. Who does Eteocles call upon to fight to protect the land and the city of Thebes?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)