|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eteocles instructs the Chorus to pray for ________ instead of safety?
2. What is the original language of the play "Seven Against Thebes?"
3. The story that "Seven Against Thebes" is based on is part of their background as a ____________.
4. The belief system of ancient Greece is that existence depends upon _____, or the will of the gods?
(a) Free will.
5. Men see the act of combat as _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Imagery throughout the play is based on ________.
2. Plays based on Greek legend tend to be very _____.
3. What are the two plays leading up to "Seven Against Thebes" named?
4. Who does the King of Thebes address in the city?
5. Who does Eteocles express his disgust with in Part 2 of the play?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)