|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Their reports will save me from all traps and deceptions?"
(a) The Fury.
(c) A Scout.
(d) The Chorus.
2. Men see the act of combat as _________.
3. Eteocles and the Chorus express themselves through which literary element?
4. Who does Eteocle appoint as the last and head general?
(d) A blacksmith.
5. What is the original language of the play "Seven Against Thebes?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the King of Thebes address in the city?
2. Eteocles' and Oedipus' story is playing out the curse originally laid on ___________.
3. Who punishes Laius for kidnapping and murdering his friend's son?
4. _______ rescues Oedipus and raises him to adulthood.
5. Plays based on Greek legend usually involve a generation after generation repeating a ______.
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)