|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The imagery in general represents a basic element of the Greek philosophy of ________.
2. Who says, "Their reports will save me from all traps and deceptions?"
(b) The Fury.
(c) The Chorus.
(d) A Scout.
3. What type of violation is used to describe women being treated like treasures?
4. The theme of these legends also states that the after-effects can last for generations, which means it's better to listen to the will of __________.
(b) The gods.
(c) Their ancestors.
(d) Their parents.
5. What is another name for the Scout?
Short Answer Questions
1. Imagery throughout the play is based on ________.
2. Who does Eteocles express his disgust with in Part 2 of the play?
3. How does Eteocles try to calm the Chorus in Part 2?
4. Eteocles explains that praying is not the problem of the Chorus, but the way they are praying since they are praying for what?
5. Plays in ancient Greece are produced as part of what type of ceremony?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)