|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus of Women represents ___________.
(a) The city.
(b) The army.
(c) The universe.
(d) The country.
2. Plays based on Greek legend usually involve a generation after generation repeating a ______.
3. Plays based on Greek legend tend to be very _____.
4. Where does Polyneices go to marry a princess?
(b) The Spinx.
(c) The Oracle.
5. In the opening of the Background, Laius has kidnapped, assaulted and murdered ______ son?
Short Answer Questions
1. The play "Seven Agaist Thebes" is the third in a _______ of plays.
2. What is a Spinx?
3. Who does the King of Thebes address in the city?
4. Who is the King of Thebes at the opening of part 1?
5. Who is the King of Thebes in the beginning of the Background?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)