|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a fear of the women of Thebes?
2. The image of Thebes is of a ________.
3. Where does Eteocles go to prepare for war?
(b) The meadow.
(c) The caves.
(d) Council Chambers.
4. After Oedipus' death, who rules the city of Thebes?
5. The will of the gods are metaphorically represented by _________.
(a) The Ocean.
(b) The Land.
(c) The Earth.
(d) The Sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Plays based on Greek legend tend to be very _____.
2. When Oedipus' crimes are revealed, what happens to Jocasta?
3. Eteocles tells the men that the battle has ______.
4. Who are the group of women of Thebes who rushes on in a panic?
5. Who persuades his father-in-law to join with him and win the throne of Thebes by force?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)