|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the Chorus members sides with and supports Antigone?
(a) All members.
2. The theme of these legends is that giving in to human passion creates _________.
3. Who is the fourth general the Scout describes as constantly shouting out his war cry and acting almost insane with blood lust?
4. Who is Jocasta?
(a) Oedipus' wife.
(b) Laius' daughter.
(c) Polyneices' wife.
(d) Oedipus' sister.
5. In which fraction does the Chorus speak to Antigone and Ismene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eteocles pray to in the beginning of part 1?
2. The women of Thebes pray to the gods to remember their faithfulness and protect them so they can continue to do what?
3. Why is Tydeus forbidden to cross the river?
4. Who prays to the gods to guide and inspire Eteocles' generals to victory?
5. Who speaks a lament over the bodies of Eteocles and Polyneices?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)