|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eteocles consider a "loyal and true son of Thebes?"
2. Who is the fourth general the Scout describes as constantly shouting out his war cry and acting almost insane with blood lust?
3. Traditionally, males are more concerned with _______.
(a) Their children.
(b) Battle itself.
(c) Their social standing.
4. Who represents Eteocles' stubbornness while his shield represents Eteocles' passions?
5. Who says, "Their reports will save me from all traps and deceptions?"
(b) A Scout.
(c) The Chorus.
(d) The Fury.
Short Answer Questions
1. Seven Against Thebes is structured in what form?
2. All of the following follow the bodies of Eteocles and Polyneices except:
3. Women see the act of combat as something that causes ___________.
4. Who says, "The grief of kindred is the bond and link of mankind, common to all, unchanging?"
5. To try to escape the will of the gods is considered ___________.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)