|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus briefly gives in to fear and imagines what will happen to the city if what occurs?
(a) They join the army.
(b) The enemy never shows.
(c) The enemy wins.
(d) The enemy loses.
2. Amphiaraos is all of the following except:
(a) The 6th general.
(b) A prophet.
(c) The one who wanted to call of the attack.
(d) The oldest general.
3. Plays in ancient Greece are produced as part of what type of ceremony?
(a) A pilgrimage.
(b) An offering.
(c) A eulogy.
(d) A religious festival.
4. Eteocles' story and actions echo the story and actions of which other story?
(a) King of Argos.
5. What is the original language of the play "Seven Against Thebes?"
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following follow the bodies of Eteocles and Polyneices except:
2. Where does Polyneices go to marry a princess?
3. What news does the Scout return to Eteocles with in the beginning of part 3?
4. Scout describes all of the following, in the beginning of part 3, to Eteocles except:
5. Who does Eteocles call upon to fight to protect the land and the city of Thebes?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)