|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Eteocles and the Chorus use to describe the city of Thebes?
2. Eteocles reaction was so extreme to whom because of his angry determination to save and protect the city?
(b) The women.
(c) King of Argos.
(d) His army.
3. Who appears and gathers around the bodies of Eteocles and Polyneices, preparing to take them away?
(a) The Scout.
(b) The Messenger.
(c) The Chorus.
4. What does Eteocles compare his position to?
(a) A Captain of a ship.
(b) A Master.
(c) A ring leader.
(d) A soldier.
5. The theme of these legends is that giving in to human passion creates _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of Eteocles' suggestion of what the Chorus should pray about, they begin to pray about what?
2. The image of Thebes is considered the ______ of its citizens.
3. In the opening of the Background, Laius has kidnapped, assaulted and murdered ______ son?
4. The play "Seven Agaist Thebes" is the third in a _______ of plays.
5. At the end of the first year, what does Eteocles refused to do?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)