|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for the Scout?
2. Any citizen in the _____ would know the story, or myth, that "Seven Against Thebes" is based on.
3. The Chorus refers to the attacks against the city of Thebes as _______.
4. The Chorus of Women represents ___________.
(a) The city.
(b) The army.
(c) The country.
(d) The universe.
5. After Oedipus' adopts father is killed, Oedipus seeks revenge and kills _______ .
(a) the Oracle of Apollo.
(b) the King of Argos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the manifestation of the Curse of Oedipus?
2. At the end of the first year, what does Eteocles refused to do?
3. Why is Eteocles considered to be an illegal king?
4. What does Eteocles compare his position to?
5. Who runs on with news that the seven powerful generals of the attacking army have performed a blood sacrifice?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)