|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second general that says that he will destroy the city whether it is the gods' will or not?
2. The Chorus of Women represents ___________.
(a) The city.
(b) The universe.
(c) The country.
(d) The army.
3. The principle contrast in Part 2 is between what two objects?
4. Who is "unmoved by the sound of snorting horses?"
5. Eteocles vows not to be afraid of Tydeus and does all of the following except:
(a) Charges Tydeus with deafness.
(b) Ridicules the prophet.
(c) Charges Tydeus with bad judgement.
(d) Charges Tydeus with blindness .
Short Answer Questions
1. What emblem is on Tydeus' shield?
2. Where does Eteocles go to prepare for war?
3. What does the Chorus do when they hear the sounds of attack from outside the walls?
4. Amphiaraos is all of the following except:
5. What does Eteocles suggest the Chorus pray about?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)