|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the genre of Seven Against Thebes?
2. Who says, "The sins of the father [are] visited upon the son?"
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Fury.
(c) The Spinx.
(d) The Oracle.
3. Who is the second general that says that he will destroy the city whether it is the gods' will or not?
4. Who prays to the gods to guide and inspire Eteocles' generals to victory?
(a) The Messenger.
(c) The Scout.
(d) The Chorus.
5. Who does Eteocles accuse of bringing down the city's morale?
(a) King of Thebes.
(b) The Chorus.
(d) King of Argos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the goddess of justice?
2. Which of the following is not a fear of the women of Thebes?
3. Who represents Eteocles' stubbornness while his shield represents Eteocles' passions?
4. Eteocles reaction was so extreme to whom because of his angry determination to save and protect the city?
5. Eteocles instructs the Chorus to pray for ________ instead of safety?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)