|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on Kapaneus' shield?
(a) A man armed with a club.
(b) A man armed with a torch.
(c) A man armed with a sword.
(d) A man armed with a bow and arrow.
2. The image of Thebes is of a ________.
3. The Chorus uses all of the following likening the destruction and violation of the city to the destruction and violation of a woman except:
4. According to the Chorus, what are the Gods a source of?
5. Amphiaraos is all of the following except:
(a) The 6th general.
(b) A prophet.
(c) The one who wanted to call of the attack.
(d) The oldest general.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the goddess of justice?
2. Who is the third general described as leading a cavalry of horses, which makes an arrogant, inhuman noise?
3. What is on Parthenopaios' shield?
4. Who is the second general that says that he will destroy the city whether it is the gods' will or not?
5. Who does Eteocles promise to put in prison if they do not obey him and bravely face the danger of war?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)