|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Imagery throughout the play is based on ________.
(a) Clouds and Birds.
(b) Jungle and Tigers.
(c) Sand and Mountains.
(d) Ships and the Sea.
2. What does Eteocles compare Thebes and its land to?
(a) Their father.
(b) Their mother.
(c) Their brother.
(d) Their sister.
3. Eteocles instructs the Chorus to pray for ________ instead of safety?
4. Who is the second general Eteocles sends out?
5. According to the Chorus, what are the Gods a source of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eteocles consider a "loyal and true son of Thebes?"
2. Who is the fourth general the Scout describes as constantly shouting out his war cry and acting almost insane with blood lust?
3. "White haired" women, "housewives," and young virgins are all described to be ___________.
4. What news does the Scout return to Eteocles with in the beginning of part 3?
5. Traditionally, women are more concerned with _________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)