|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbol is on Amphiaraos' shield?
(a) The Typhon.
(b) The Spinx.
(c) A Dove.
2. What literary form does the Chorus use to describe the destruction and violation of the city's moral?
3. Who urges Eteocles not to "take on the violence of your brother?"
(a) The Chorus.
4. What is the name of the fire-breathing monster on the 4th general's shield?
5. Men see the act of combat as _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Eteocles considered to be an illegal king?
2. Eteocles reaction was so extreme to whom because of his angry determination to save and protect the city?
3. What type of violation is used to describe women being treated like treasures?
4. How is Aktor related to Hyperbios?
5. To go against the will of the gods, or to make them angry, is to risk destruction. This is considered the _____ of the play.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)