|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rudin blame for all of his troubles?
(a) Irene Kennedy.
(b) Mitch Rapp.
(c) Hank Clark.
(d) President Hayes.
2. What is public sentiment over the seizure of the file from Rudin's home?
(a) That the FBI was too violent during the seizure.
(b) That the President was right to seize the file.
(c) That Rudin got what he deserved.
(d) That the President wronged Rudin in seizing the file.
3. When Hank feels unwell and falls to the floor, what does Mitch tell him is happening?
(a) He's been shot.
(b) He's got the flu.
(c) He's having a heart attack.
(d) He's allergic to what he just ate and drank.
4. When Mitch walks into their room with the wounded Donatella in his arms, what does Anna initially think is wrong with Donatella?
(a) That she's got an injured leg.
(b) That she's fainted.
(c) That she's drunk.
(d) That she's dead.
5. How many Deep Throat GBU-28B bombs does each F-111 sent on the Orion Team's mission carry?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mitch's weight compare to Uday Hussein's?
2. At the beginning of Chapter Twenty-Six, who does Mitch call for assistance with Donatella?
3. Which of the following statements does NOT describe the Mercedes sedans Colonel Gray has obtained for the Baghdad mission?
4. When General Flood describes the Baghdad hospital mission to Mitch in Chapter Thirty, what about the plan concerns Mitch?
5. When Mitch introduces himself to Hank Clark at the bar, what secret of Clark's does he say he knows?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reasons does Anna give herself for breaking up with Mitch in Chapter Twenty-Seven?
2. What political scandal does Albert Rudin introduce on the Meet the Press television show?
3. How does Clark manipulate Rudin in Chapter Thirty-Six?
4. Who approaches Anna at Leo's Restaurant in Milan in Chapter Thirty-One, and what message does he have for Anna?
5. Why is Hank Clark's treatment of Irene Kennedy at her Senate confirmation hearing ironic?
6. What plan does Ben Freidman devise for dealing with Donatella in case she tells anyone about him?
7. Describe the Delta Force team's encounter with an Iraqi policeman en route to the hospital that is their destination.
8. How does Rudin's showing of Mitch's photo affect Mitch's ability to work under cover and how does the President counteract the damage to Mitch's reputation?
9. Why does Mitch bring Dr. Park Chow Lee back from Baghdad with the Delta Force team?
10. When President Hayes learns of Ben Friedman's involvement in Peter Cameron's murder, what does he think Freidman's involvement indicates about Israel's involvement in American affairs?
This section contains 1,146 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)