|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mitch's weight compare to Uday Hussein's?
(a) Mitch is forty pounds heavier than Uday.
(b) Mitch is thirty pounds lighter than Uday.
(c) Mitch weighs exactly the same as Uday does.
(d) Mitch is twenty pounds heavier than Uday.
2. Who does the President tell the Prime Minister he would like to see again?
(a) The Prime Minister's wife and children.
(c) The Prime Minister.
(d) Ben Freidman.
3. At the beginning of Chapter Twenty-Six, who does Mitch call for assistance with Donatella?
(b) Hank Clark.
(c) General Flood.
(d) Irene Kennedy.
4. Who approaches Anna while she dines alone at Leo's in Milan?
(a) An Australian tourist.
(b) Tino Nanne, who works at the U.S. consulate in Milan.
(c) A waiter who wants to ask her out.
(d) Ben Freidman.
5. What message does the person who approaches Anna during dinner at Leo's give Anna?
(a) A phone message from her mother.
(b) Her boss wants her to get a story while she's in Milan.
(c) Mitch wants a second chance with her.
(d) Irene Kennedy wants Anna back in the U.S. at once.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Forty-Seven, what does the FBI advise Rudin to bring with him when he meets with them?
2. When Ben Freidman checks with Donatella's employer, what does he learn?
3. In Chapter Forty-Six, how does the President describe Mitch during his press conference?
4. When General Flood describes the Baghdad hospital mission to Mitch in Chapter Thirty, what about the plan concerns Mitch?
5. What does Brown give Steveken at the end of Chapter Thirty-Two to give to Congressman Rudin?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mitch bring Dr. Park Chow Lee back from Baghdad with the Delta Force team?
2. Describe Jonathan Brown's meeting with Steveken in Chapter Thirty-Two.
3. Who approaches Anna at Leo's Restaurant in Milan in Chapter Thirty-One, and what message does he have for Anna?
4. How will the Delta Force team going to Baghdad be able to blend in with Iraqi citizens once they arrive in Iraq?
5. What political scandal does Albert Rudin introduce on the Meet the Press television show?
6. How does Rudin's showing of Mitch's photo affect Mitch's ability to work under cover and how does the President counteract the damage to Mitch's reputation?
7. Why does Colonel Gray want Mitch for the Delta Force's Baghdad mission?
8. Describe the Delta Force mission in Baghdad and explain why it is such a gamble.
9. When the President meets with Ben Freidman after the successful Delta Force mission in Iraq, what does Freidman think the meeting will concern and what does the meeting actually concern?
10. What goes wrong with the timing of the missile attack designed to provide a diversion for the Delta Force's mission and how will could this problem potentially affect the mission?
This section contains 1,077 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)