|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT true about the videotape that Irene Kennedy plays for Mitch in Chapter Four?
(a) The person in the video is a woman.
(b) The person in the video is a man.
(c) Irene knows the person's name.
(d) Mitch denies knowing who the person in the video is.
2. Who put Donatella in rehab to help her overcome an addiction to heroin?
(a) Peter Cameron.
(b) Ben Freidman.
(c) Albert Rudin.
3. Why does the President hesitate to bomb the Baghdad hospital to destroy what Saddam Hussein has hidden underneath it?
(a) He secretly supports Saddam Hussein.
(b) He isn't convinced Saddam's hiding anything under it.
(c) He doesn't want to start a war.
(d) He doesn't want to kill the innocent people inside.
4. Why doesn't Donatella want to tell Mitch who hired her to kill Cameron?
(a) She doesn't know who hired her, as it was done via email.
(b) She senses her life in Milan will end if she does.
(c) She fears doing so would cost her life.
(d) She doesn't trust Mitch.
5. What is Mitch's profession?
(a) He's a counter-terrorist for the CIA.
(b) He's a reporter.
(c) He's a senator.
(d) He's a veterinarian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irene Kennedy think is the reason for Freidman's visit to the President?
2. What is Yanta's relationship to Rosenthal?
3. How old is Donatella?
4. Which of the following statements is NOT an option Hank Clark considers in Chapter Twelve for dealing with his third wife?
5. When Donatella has to end her meeting with Mitch to get to another appointment, where does she ask him to meet her later that evening?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mitch think the men who attack Donatella in her apartment are from Mossad?
2. What is Ben Freidman's history with Donatella Rahn?
3. How is Israel's request for America to take care of Saddam Hussein's nuclear weapons essentially blackmail?
4. Why does Mitch Rapp want to retire from the CIA?
5. In Chapter Seven, why does President Hayes instruct his advisers not to give Ben Freidman warm greetings?
6. Why does Congressman Albert Rudin want to see the CIA shut down and dismantled?
7. In Chapter Eleven, how do the President's top military advisers suggest dealing with the situation in Baghdad?
8. Why doesn't Donatella tell Mitch who hired her to kill Peter Cameron the first time he asks?
9. What problem does Mitch's experience in Germany indicate that the CIA has?
10. Explain the concept of congressional oversight in terms of the intelligence community and why Rudin thinks Irene Kennedy does not support the concept.
This section contains 1,144 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)