|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the commanding officer of the Delta Force that meets President Hayes in Chapter Eighteen?
(a) Colonel Gray.
(b) General Flood.
(c) Ben Freidman.
2. What do the President and his advisers decide to do about Saddam Hussein's project with Park Chow Lee?
(a) Report it to the media.
(b) Let Israel handle the problem.
(c) Ignore it.
(d) Destroy the nuclear weapons as Israel requests.
3. What is the Orion Team?
(a) A CIA counter-terrorist team.
(b) A Mossad counter-terrorist team.
(c) A high school soccer team.
(d) A group of computer hackers.
4. What is Mark Ellis' financial status?
(a) He's a billionaire.
(b) He's a working class man barely making a living.
(c) He's a millionaire.
(d) He's bankrupt.
5. What is the first option General Flood gives the President in Chapter Eleven for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
(a) Letting Israel deal with the problem.
(b) Persuading Saddam Hussein to sign a peace treaty.
(c) Tomahawk cruise missiles.
(d) Blaming the problem on the Palestinians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization does Ben Freidman head?
2. What is the second option General Flood gives the President in Chapter Eleven for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
3. When Steveken visits Rudin's office, why does Rudin lead him out of the office to meet at a nearby coffee shop instead?
4. What do the President's military advisers think Ben Freidman wants to see the President about in Chapter Seven?
5. What happens to Donatella in Chapter Twenty-Two as she enters the living room of her apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mitch think the men who attack Donatella in her apartment are from Mossad?
2. Why doesn't Donatella tell Mitch who hired her to kill Peter Cameron the first time he asks?
3. How does the fact that Saddam Hussein has hidden his nuclear weapons under a hospital complicate any mission to seize or destroy those weapons?
4. What plan have Rosenthal and Sunberg worked out in Chapter Twenty-Two for assassinating Donatella?
5. Why doesn't Mitch want the CIA desk job Irene Kennedy offers him?
6. What problems does Senator Hank Clark's current marriage have, and how does Clark intend to resolve these problems?
7. Explain the connection between Saddam Hussein and white Mercedes sedans and how the Delta Force plans to use this connection in their mission to take out Saddam's nuclear weapons.
8. Why does Donatella feel she owes Ben Freidman her loyalty?
9. Describe the coded messages Mitch uses with Donatella in Chapter Twenty-One.
10. How do the photos Irene Kennedy shows the President help verify the accuracy of the information Israel has provided about Saddam Hussein's nuclear weapons?
This section contains 1,255 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)