|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitch warn Donatella NOT to do after giving her the coded statement?
(a) Return to her apartment.
(b) Leave Milan.
(c) Get in her car.
(d) Drive to her office.
2. Who kills Yanta in Chapter Twenty-Four ?
(c) Ben Freidman.
(d) Marc Rosenthal.
3. What is Yanta's relationship to Rosenthal?
(a) He's Rosenthal's brother-in-law.
(b) He's Rosenthal's supervisor.
(c) He's Rosenthal's uncle.
(d) He's Rosenthal's surveillance man.
4. What is the Orion Team?
(a) A group of computer hackers.
(b) A CIA counter-terrorist team.
(c) A high school soccer team.
(d) A Mossad counter-terrorist team.
5. What is Mitch's relationship to Anna?
(a) He's her neighbor.
(b) He's her trainer.
(c) He's her boyfriend.
(d) He's her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect of Mitch's career does Anna like least because it reminds her of her childhood worries about her father?
2. What is Donatella's response when Mitch asks who hired her to kill Peter Cameron?
3. When Mitch tracks down the person who tried to have him killed in Germany, what does he find?
4. How old is Mitch?
5. Why doesn't Donatella want to tell Mitch who hired her to kill Cameron?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the coded messages Mitch uses with Donatella in Chapter Twenty-One.
2. Describe the conspiracy in which Hank Clark wants Jonathan Brown to engage in Chapter Twelve.
3. What plan have Rosenthal and Sunberg worked out in Chapter Twenty-Two for assassinating Donatella?
4. How is Israel's request for America to take care of Saddam Hussein's nuclear weapons essentially blackmail?
5. Why doesn't Mitch want the CIA desk job Irene Kennedy offers him?
6. How does the fact that Saddam Hussein has hidden his nuclear weapons under a hospital complicate any mission to seize or destroy those weapons?
7. What does Irene Kennedy's knowledge about the woman in the tape she plays for Mitch in Chapter Four indicate about her?
8. What does the way Donatella greets Mitch in Chapter Sixteen indicate about her feelings for Mitch?
9. What problems does Senator Hank Clark's current marriage have, and how does Clark intend to resolve these problems?
10. Why does Mark Ellis oppose Irene Kennedy becoming the new CIA director?
This section contains 1,219 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)