|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What third option does General Flood suggest to the President in Chapter Eleven for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
(a) Flooding the hospital.
(b) Assassinating Saddam Hussein.
(c) Deep Throat, a super penetrator GBU-28B bomb.
(d) Kidnapping Saddam Hussein.
2. To where does Mitch tell Anna he's going when he leaves her shopping in Milan's Prada store to go see Donatella?
(a) The hotel.
(b) A bakery.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A coffee shop.
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true about the videotape that Irene Kennedy plays for Mitch in Chapter Four?
(a) Mitch denies knowing who the person in the video is.
(b) The person in the video is a woman.
(c) Irene knows the person's name.
(d) The person in the video is a man.
4. What does the language that Yanta swears at Mitch in indicate?
(a) That Park Chow Lee is behind the attack on Donatella.
(b) That Saddam Hussein is behind the attack on Donatella.
(c) That Mossad is behind the attack on Donatella.
(d) That the Russians are behind the attack on Donatella.
5. Which of the following statements is NOT a reason Ben Freidman uses in selecting the assassin to kill Donatella?
(a) The assassin is loyal to him.
(b) The assassin is good at what he does.
(c) The assassin has never worked with Donatella.
(d) The assassin is an ex-lover of Donatella's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irene Kennedy think is the reason for Freidman's visit to the President?
2. Why does the President hesitate to bomb the Baghdad hospital to destroy what Saddam Hussein has hidden underneath it?
3. Who hired Donatella to kill Peter Cameron?
4. Where does Congressman Albert Rudin meet Hank Clark in Chapter Eight?
5. What kind of job does Irene Kennedy offer Mitch in Chapter Four?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conspiracy in which Hank Clark wants Jonathan Brown to engage in Chapter Twelve.
2. Why does Jonathan Brown want to participate in a conspiracy to bring down Irene Kennedy?
3. What precautions does Donatella take prior to entering her apartment in Chapter Twenty-Three?
4. What problems does Senator Hank Clark's current marriage have, and how does Clark intend to resolve these problems?
5. Why does Congressman Albert Rudin want to see the CIA shut down and dismantled?
6. Explain the concept of congressional oversight in terms of the intelligence community and why Rudin thinks Irene Kennedy does not support the concept.
7. What plan does Colonel Gray suggest to the President to increase the odds of the Delta Force's plan working?
8. What does Irene Kennedy's knowledge about the woman in the tape she plays for Mitch in Chapter Four indicate about her?
9. What problem does Mitch's experience in Germany indicate that the CIA has?
10. What is Ben Freidman's history with Donatella Rahn?
This section contains 1,248 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)