|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irene Kennedy think is the reason for Freidman's visit to the President?
(a) A planned assassination of the President by Iraq.
(b) Something to do with Baghdad.
(c) A planned terrorist attack in the U.S.
(d) A Palestinian terrorist living in Chicago.
2. How does Rudin feel about the CIA?
(a) He supports the organization wholeheartedly.
(b) He wants the organization to limit its spending.
(c) He wants to be named the next director.
(d) He wants it shut down and dismantled.
3. In Chapter Fourteen, why does Marc Rosenthal arrive in Milan?
(a) To shop for designer clothes.
(b) To meet Mitch.
(c) To meet Ben Freidman.
(d) To kill Donatella.
4. Why does Donatella want to go to Mitch's hotel at the beginning of Chapter Twenty-One?
(a) To meet his current girlfriend.
(b) To make him buy her dinner.
(c) To talk over old times.
(d) To try to rekindle her old romance with him.
5. What is the Orion Team?
(a) A high school soccer team.
(b) A Mossad counter-terrorist team.
(c) A CIA counter-terrorist team.
(d) A group of computer hackers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark Ellis' father do for a living?
2. When someone tries to kill Mitch in Germany, who do the clues lead to?
3. What aspect of Mitch's career does Anna like least because it reminds her of her childhood worries about her father?
4. In Chapter Thirteen, what gift does Mitch buy at Tiffany's for Anna?
5. At the beginning of Chapter Sixteen, where is Donatella?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the coded messages Mitch uses with Donatella in Chapter Twenty-One.
2. How does the fact that Saddam Hussein has hidden his nuclear weapons under a hospital complicate any mission to seize or destroy those weapons?
3. Why doesn't Donatella tell Mitch who hired her to kill Peter Cameron the first time he asks?
4. How does Mitch manage to get away from Anna long enough to meet with Donatella?
5. What does the way Donatella greets Mitch in Chapter Sixteen indicate about her feelings for Mitch?
6. Why doesn't Mitch want the CIA desk job Irene Kennedy offers him?
7. What is Ben Freidman's history with Donatella Rahn?
8. What plan does Colonel Gray suggest to the President to increase the odds of the Delta Force's plan working?
9. Why does Freidman select Marc Rosenthal to assassinate Donatella?
10. Why does Congressman Albert Rudin want to see the CIA shut down and dismantled?
This section contains 1,122 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)