|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mitch introduces himself to Hank Clark at the bar, what secret of Clark's does he say he knows?
(a) That Clark paid Freidman to kill Donatella.
(b) That Clark gave Brown the file on Kennedy for Rudin.
(c) That Clark wants to be the next President.
(d) That Clark killed Rudin.
2. Which of the following statements does NOT describe Colonel Gray?
(a) He's in his mid-forties and still in peak physical condition.
(b) He fires two hundred rounds a day to keep up his skills.
(c) He's in his sixties.
(d) He jogs five miles five days a week.
3. In Chapter Thirty-Three, what does Irene Kennedy tell Mitch it means when the President paces?
(a) That the President is impatient.
(b) That the President is upset.
(c) That the President is happy.
(d) That the President is hiding something,
4. Who calls Hank Clark to tell him about the imminent U.S. bombing of Iraq?
(a) President Hayes.
(b) Irene Kennedy.
(c) Ben Freidman.
(d) Albert Rudin.
5. What lie does Steveken tell Rudin when they meet at the end of Chapter Thirty-Five?
(a) That his life is in danger and the CIA is after him.
(b) That he has reported him to the FBI.
(c) That he has taped their meeting.
(d) That Irene Kennedy is guilty of money laundering.
6. At the beginning of Chapter Thirty-Three, why hasn't Mitch shaved for several days?
(a) He has been too ill with the flu to shave.
(b) He needs a scruffy beard for his Baghdad mission.
(c) He is trying to look older.
(d) He lost his razor.
7. What contract does Irene Kennedy tell the President that Rudin has breached in his TV appearance?
(a) His Congressional contract.
(b) His employment contract.
(c) His contract to never appear on television.
(d) The national security non-disclosure document he signed.
8. What does Steveken leave the restaurant without doing when he and Rudin meet at the end of Chapter Thirty-Five?
(a) Giving Rudin the envelope from Brown.
(b) Checking to see if he's being followed.
(c) Paying for his breakfast.
(d) Giving Rudin his bill for getting information on Irene Kennedy.
9. How many Deep Throat GBU-28B bombs does each F-111 sent on the Orion Team's mission carry?
10. Why does Anna break up with Mitch at the end of Chapter Twenty-Seven?
(a) She can't live with secrets or continual fear for his safety.
(b) She thinks he lies to her.
(c) She thinks he still loves Donatella.
(d) She thinks he stole from her.
11. From who in Milan is Ben Freidman expecting an e-mail message in Chapter Thirty-One?
(a) President Hayes.
(c) Irene Kennedy.
(d) Marc Rosenthal.
12. What does Rudin tell Clark in Chapter Forty-Three that he wants to befall Irene Kennedy?
(a) He wants her assassinated.
(b) He wants her ruined politically.
(c) He wants her to go to jail.
(d) He wants her demoted.
13. Who does Mitch tell Colonel Gray and the members of the Delta Force team he can impersonate during their Baghdad mission?
(a) The U.S. President.
(b) Saddam Hussein.
(c) Saddam Hussein's son, Uday.
(d) The Prime Minister of Israel.
14. What does Rudin accuse Irene Kennedy of during his television appearance?
(b) Committing perjury.
15. Why isn't Hank Clark as shocked as he pretends to be by the news that Irene Kennedy has been running illegal operations in the Middle East?
(a) Irene has already confided her guilt to him.
(b) Ben Freidman has already reported that fact to him.
(c) His spies have already reported that fact to him.
(d) He is one of the senators who supported Kennedy's actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kennedy plan to do to Rudin because of his leak of top secret information on national television?
2. Why doesn't Irene use CIA men to guard Donatella?
3. What happens when an Iraqi Colonel at the Al Hussein Hospital in Baghdad realizes Mitch is not Uday Hussein?
4. Why isn't Congressman Tim Zebarth, the man interviewing Rudin on camera, shocked by the news of Irene Kennedy's Middle East Operations?
5. How many Mercedes sedans has Colonel Gray obtained for the Baghdad mission?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)