|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is public sentiment over the seizure of the file from Rudin's home?
(a) That the President wronged Rudin in seizing the file.
(b) That the President was right to seize the file.
(c) That the FBI was too violent during the seizure.
(d) That Rudin got what he deserved.
2. Why isn't Congressman Tim Zebarth, the man interviewing Rudin on camera, shocked by the news of Irene Kennedy's Middle East Operations?
(a) He is Irene Kennedy's friend and confidante.
(b) Like Hank Clark, Zebarth is a senator who supported them.
(c) The President already let him know about the operations.
(d) He has always known the CIA participates in such activities.
3. Why isn't Hank Clark as shocked as he pretends to be by the news that Irene Kennedy has been running illegal operations in the Middle East?
(a) He is one of the senators who supported Kennedy's actions.
(b) Ben Freidman has already reported that fact to him.
(c) Irene has already confided her guilt to him.
(d) His spies have already reported that fact to him.
4. Which CIA agent is nicknamed Iron Man?
(a) Scott Coleman.
(c) Derek Adams.
(d) Peter Cameron.
5. At the beginning of Chapter Thirty-Two, what committee is Irene Kennedy preparing to appear before for her confirmation hearing?
(a) The Washington Beautiful Yard Committee.
(b) The Olympic Committee.
(c) The House Judiciary Committee.
(d) The Senate Intelligence Committee.
6. When Mitch returns home from Baghdad after the Orion Team's successful mission, who tries to bring up the subject of Anna with him?
(a) President Hayes.
(b) General Flood
(c) Colonel Gray.
(d) Irene Kennedy.
7. At the beginning of Chapter Thirty-Three, why hasn't Mitch shaved for several days?
(a) He has been too ill with the flu to shave.
(b) He needs a scruffy beard for his Baghdad mission.
(c) He lost his razor.
(d) He is trying to look older.
8. What happens when the Mercedes driven by the Orion Team speeds past an Iraqi policeman?
(a) The policeman stops it and demands to look inside.
(b) The policeman pursues it.
(c) The policeman just looks away.
(d) The policeman escorts it the rest of the way to the hospital.
9. What reason does the President give during his press conference for the Baghdad mission being Mitch's last mission?
(a) Mitch is leaving the CIA.
(b) Mitch is leaving the country to move to Israel.
(c) Mitch is switching from field work to a desk job at the CIA.
(d) Rudin's televising of Mitch's photo has blown Mitch's cover.
10. At the end of Chapter Forty-Nine, what does Mitch ask Anna to do?
(a) Break up with him.
(b) Go to Hawaii on vacation with him.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Move to California with him.
11. Where does Mitch take Donatella in Chapter Twenty-Seven to wait for a doctor?
(a) To the American Embassy.
(b) To his hotel room.
(c) To a local hospital.
(d) To a CIA safe house.
12. When Ben Freidman checks Donatella's Milan flat in Chapter Thirty-Six, what does he discover?
(a) Marc Rosenthal's corpse.
(b) That the apartment has been trashed.
(c) That Donatella is there, asleep.
(d) That someone has cleaned it after the killing.
13. Who notifies the President of Rudin's death?
(a) Irene Kennedy.
(c) Hank Clark.
14. What does the Israeli Prime Minister do once it's clear the Orion Team's mission has been a success?
(a) Declares war on Iraq.
(b) Thanks Ben Freidman for arranging the event.
(c) Thanks the President and America for being a great ally.
(d) Takes credit for the mission.
15. When Anna demands to know who Donatella is, what does Donatella answer?
(a) That she's Mitch's sister.
(b) That she's Mitch's lover.
(c) That she's Mitch's boss.
(d) That she's Mitch's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mitch walks into their room with the wounded Donatella in his arms, what does Anna initially think is wrong with Donatella?
2. What factor helps keep the Orion Team's Baghdad mission a secret?
3. Who does Mitch tell Colonel Gray and the members of the Delta Force team he can impersonate during their Baghdad mission?
4. How does Irene respond to the majority of the questions from the Senate Committee in Chapter Forty-One?
5. When Freidman does NOT receive the e-mail message he is expecting from Milan, what does Freidman fear must have happened?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)