|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT something Steveken tells Brown when he meets him at the park in Chapter Twenty-Eight?
(a) Rudin thinks Brown can help Steveken's investigation.
(b) Rudin has hired Steveken.
(c) Rudin wants information on Irene Kennedy.
(d) Brown is being watched by the CIA.
2. What job promised to Brown is being given to another?
(a) Secretary of State.
(b) Attorney General.
(c) Supreme Court Justice.
(d) Director of the CIA.
3. What does Mitch feed Donatella from his hotel room's mini bar when he fears she's going into shock?
(a) Bottled water and cookies.
(b) Truffles and wine.
(c) Chocolates and brandy.
(d) Peanuts and Champagne.
4. At the beginning of Chapter Thirty-Four, what does Mitch think will happen if he and Anna are meant to be together?
(a) He and Anna will run into each other somewhere.
(b) Anna will call him and apologize.
(c) Anna will accept his job and all its inherent danger.
(d) Anna will be waiting when he gets back from Iraq.
5. Who approaches Anna while she dines alone at Leo's in Milan?
(a) A waiter who wants to ask her out.
(b) Tino Nanne, who works at the U.S. consulate in Milan.
(c) Ben Freidman.
(d) An Australian tourist.
6. What happens when an Iraqi Colonel at the Al Hussein Hospital in Baghdad realizes Mitch is not Uday Hussein?
(a) The Colonel shoots Mitch in the leg.
(b) The Colonel calls the real Uday Hussein.
(c) Mitch shoots the Colonel in the head.
(d) The Colonel calls for backup and arrests Mitch.
7. Where does Mitch take Donatella in Chapter Twenty-Seven to wait for a doctor?
(a) To the American Embassy.
(b) To a local hospital.
(c) To a CIA safe house.
(d) To his hotel room.
8. Who chairs the committee before which Irene Kennedy is going to appear?
(a) President Hayes.
(b) Senator Jentworth.
(c) Albert Ruddin.
(d) Hank Clark.
9. At the beginning of Chapter Twenty-Six, who does Mitch call for assistance with Donatella?
(b) General Flood.
(c) Irene Kennedy.
(d) Hank Clark.
10. What reason does the President give during his press conference for the Baghdad mission being Mitch's last mission?
(a) Mitch is leaving the country to move to Israel.
(b) Mitch is switching from field work to a desk job at the CIA.
(c) Mitch is leaving the CIA.
(d) Rudin's televising of Mitch's photo has blown Mitch's cover.
11. What is the President's response to Rudin's television appearance?
(a) He wants to have Rudin assassinated.
(b) He's furious that Rudin has gone behind his back.
(c) He is amused.
(d) He admires Rudin.
12. Why isn't Congressman Tim Zebarth, the man interviewing Rudin on camera, shocked by the news of Irene Kennedy's Middle East Operations?
(a) The President already let him know about the operations.
(b) He has always known the CIA participates in such activities.
(c) He is Irene Kennedy's friend and confidante.
(d) Like Hank Clark, Zebarth is a senator who supported them.
13. Who does the President tell the Prime Minister he would like to see again?
(a) The Prime Minister.
(b) The Prime Minister's wife and children.
(c) Ben Freidman.
14. What does the Israeli Prime Minister do once it's clear the Orion Team's mission has been a success?
(a) Takes credit for the mission.
(b) Declares war on Iraq.
(c) Thanks Ben Freidman for arranging the event.
(d) Thanks the President and America for being a great ally.
15. When Mitch introduces himself to Hank Clark at the bar, what secret of Clark's does he say he knows?
(a) That Clark paid Freidman to kill Donatella.
(b) That Clark killed Rudin.
(c) That Clark gave Brown the file on Kennedy for Rudin.
(d) That Clark wants to be the next President.
Short Answer Questions
1. When General Flood describes the Baghdad hospital mission to Mitch in Chapter Thirty, what about the plan concerns Mitch?
2. What lie does Steveken tell Rudin when they meet at the end of Chapter Thirty-Five?
3. What message does the person who approaches Anna during dinner at Leo's give Anna?
4. How does Hank Clark think Rudin's television appearance will affect Irene Kennedy?
5. At the end of Chapter Fifty, how does Mitch get Ben Freidman to reveal the information he's been keeping secret?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)