|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which CIA agent is nicknamed Iron Man?
(a) Peter Cameron.
(b) Derek Adams.
(d) Scott Coleman.
2. When Mitch walks into their room with the wounded Donatella in his arms, what does Anna initially think is wrong with Donatella?
(a) That she's fainted.
(b) That she's got an injured leg.
(c) That she's dead.
(d) That she's drunk.
3. When Ben Freidman checks with Donatella's employer, what does he learn?
(a) That Donatella is dead.
(b) That Donatella has disappeared.
(c) That Donatella has called in sick.
(d) That Donatella is at work on a modeling shoot.
4. Before leaving her in the care of her new guards, what two things does Mitch make Donatella promise not to do?
(a) Tear out her stitches or forget to take her antibiotics.
(b) Tell Freidman where she's at or run away.
(c) Run away or kill the Navy SEALS assigned to guard her.
(d) Hurt Anna or him.
5. What is public sentiment over the seizure of the file from Rudin's home?
(a) That Rudin got what he deserved.
(b) That the President wronged Rudin in seizing the file.
(c) That the FBI was too violent during the seizure.
(d) That the President was right to seize the file.
6. On what television show does Rudin appear in Chapter Thirty-Seven?
(a) Meet the Press.
(b) The Tonight Show.
(c) Saturday Night Live.
(d) Larry King Live.
7. How does Mitch's weight compare to Uday Hussein's?
(a) Mitch is thirty pounds lighter than Uday.
(b) Mitch weighs exactly the same as Uday does.
(c) Mitch is forty pounds heavier than Uday.
(d) Mitch is twenty pounds heavier than Uday.
8. At the end of Chapter Forty-Two, how many F-111's does the U.S. send on the Orion Team's mission?
9. Where does Mitch take Donatella in Chapter Twenty-Seven to wait for a doctor?
(a) To a CIA safe house.
(b) To his hotel room.
(c) To the American Embassy.
(d) To a local hospital.
10. What does President Hayes tell the media about Rudin during his press conference in Chapter Forty-Six?
(a) Rudin will face criminal charges.
(b) Rudin will be impeached.
(c) Rudin will be the new CIA Director.
(d) Rudin will receive a medal of honor.
11. What does Brown give Steveken at the end of Chapter Thirty-Two to give to Congressman Rudin?
(a) A videotape.
(b) A sealed envelope.
(c) A CD.
(d) A photo.
12. What does Rudin tell Clark in Chapter Forty-Three that he wants to befall Irene Kennedy?
(a) He wants her demoted.
(b) He wants her ruined politically.
(c) He wants her assassinated.
(d) He wants her to go to jail.
13. When Freidman does NOT receive the e-mail message he is expecting from Milan, what does Freidman fear must have happened?
(a) His computer's hard drive has failed.
(b) Rosenthal might be dead.
(c) His Internet server is down.
(d) Rosenthal has been arrested.
14. At the beginning of Chapter Thirty-One, what is Anna upset about not receiving from Mitch?
(a) A detailed explanation of his relationship with Donatella.
(b) A letter saying Mitch is sorry and wants to reconcile with her.
(c) A phone call.
(d) An engagement ring.
15. At the beginning of Chapter Twenty-Six, who does Mitch call for assistance with Donatella?
(a) General Flood.
(c) Hank Clark.
(d) Irene Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rudin angry when he shows up at Hank Clark's office in Chapter Forty-Three?
2. Why do the members of the Orion Team, who will be driving the Mercedes, have to take off their night goggles to turn on the headlights of their cars?
3. What does Rudin want to do when he learns of the bombing of Iraq?
4. What does the Israeli Prime Minister do once it's clear the Orion Team's mission has been a success?
5. What does Steveken leave the restaurant without doing when he and Rudin meet at the end of Chapter Thirty-Five?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)