|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Forty-Seven, what does the FBI advise Rudin to bring with him when he meets with them?
(a) A notebook.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) The media.
(d) A tape recorder.
2. What reason does the President give during his press conference for the Baghdad mission being Mitch's last mission?
(a) Mitch is leaving the country to move to Israel.
(b) Mitch is switching from field work to a desk job at the CIA.
(c) Rudin's televising of Mitch's photo has blown Mitch's cover.
(d) Mitch is leaving the CIA.
3. Why does Anna break up with Mitch at the end of Chapter Twenty-Seven?
(a) She thinks he still loves Donatella.
(b) She can't live with secrets or continual fear for his safety.
(c) She thinks he lies to her.
(d) She thinks he stole from her.
4. Who notifies the President of Rudin's death?
(b) Hank Clark.
(c) Irene Kennedy.
5. At the beginning of Chapter Thirty-Three, why hasn't Mitch shaved for several days?
(a) He is trying to look older.
(b) He has been too ill with the flu to shave.
(c) He lost his razor.
(d) He needs a scruffy beard for his Baghdad mission.
6. What does Mitch feed Donatella from his hotel room's mini bar when he fears she's going into shock?
(a) Chocolates and brandy.
(b) Bottled water and cookies.
(c) Truffles and wine.
(d) Peanuts and Champagne.
7. When Hank feels unwell and falls to the floor, what does Mitch tell him is happening?
(a) He's having a heart attack.
(b) He's allergic to what he just ate and drank.
(c) He's been shot.
(d) He's got the flu.
8. Why does the President tell Colonel Gray it may be difficult to get Iron Man for the Baghdad mission?
(a) Iron Man is defecting to Cuba.
(b) Iron Man is recuperating from a gunshot wound.
(c) Iron Man is on his honeymoon.
(d) Iron Man is in the process of retiring from the field.
9. How does Brown respond to what Steveken tells him in the park?
(a) He is outraged.
(b) He doesn't want to be contacted again.
(c) He's interested but wants to meet again the next day.
(d) He is interested but too afraid to meet again.
10. Why does Colonel Gray want Iron Man to join the Baghdad mission?
(a) Iron Man is familiar with the city of Baghdad.
(b) Iron Man is half Arabic.
(c) Iron Man is a bomb expert.
(d) Iron Man knows Saddam Hussein personally.
11. What is the President's response to Rudin's television appearance?
(a) He admires Rudin.
(b) He wants to have Rudin assassinated.
(c) He's furious that Rudin has gone behind his back.
(d) He is amused.
12. In Chapter Thirty-Three, what does Irene Kennedy tell Mitch it means when the President paces?
(a) That the President is impatient.
(b) That the President is hiding something,
(c) That the President is happy.
(d) That the President is upset.
13. Who does Rudin blame for all of his troubles?
(a) Hank Clark.
(b) President Hayes.
(c) Irene Kennedy.
(d) Mitch Rapp.
14. Before leaving her in the care of her new guards, what two things does Mitch make Donatella promise not to do?
(a) Tear out her stitches or forget to take her antibiotics.
(b) Tell Freidman where she's at or run away.
(c) Hurt Anna or him.
(d) Run away or kill the Navy SEALS assigned to guard her.
15. When questioned by the Senate Committee, how does Irene Kennedy respond when asked if she advised the President to have the FBI raid Congressman Rudin's home?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She admits she did.
(c) She denies the accusation.
(d) She ignores the question.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Anna demands to know who Donatella is, what does Donatella answer?
2. Which of the following statements does NOT describe the Mercedes sedans Colonel Gray has obtained for the Baghdad mission?
3. What is Ben Freidman's formula for telling the most believable story whenever he has to lie?
4. Who does Ben Freidman say hired him to kill Peter Cameron?
5. At the beginning of Chapter Twenty-Six, who does Mitch call for assistance with Donatella?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)