|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the President's advisers propose to do to get a Delta team inside the Baghdad hospital that is their mission's target?
(a) Disguise them as medical personnel.
(b) Drop them out of a helicopter.
(c) Disguise them as patients.
(d) Put them in a white Mercedes.
2. How much money does Donatella tell Mitch she got paid for killing Peter Cameron?
(a) Ten thousand dollars.
(b) One million dollars.
(c) Half a million dollars.
(d) Fifty thousand dollars.
3. When Donatella has to end her meeting with Mitch to get to another appointment, where does she ask him to meet her later that evening?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) His hotel.
(c) The American Embassy.
(d) The Jamaica Cafe.
4. In Chapter Fourteen, why does Marc Rosenthal arrive in Milan?
(a) To shop for designer clothes.
(b) To meet Ben Freidman.
(c) To meet Mitch.
(d) To kill Donatella.
5. Which of the following statements is NOT an option Hank Clark considers in Chapter Twelve for dealing with his third wife?
(a) Taking her on a second honeymoon.
(b) Having her killed.
(c) Enticing her to stay married with the idea of being first lady.
(d) Paying her to stay married a while longer.
6. Why does Freidman tell the assassin assigned to kill Donatella to take a team with him rather than making it a solo job?
(a) If one member of the team fails, another may succeed.
(b) Donatella may have assistance from a team of her own.
(c) Donatella is too dangerous to pursue alone.
(d) Donatella won't be expecting a team.
7. What is the name of Mitch's dog?
8. What is Saddam Hussein getting from Park Chow Lee and North Korea in exchange for Iraqi oil?
(d) Nuclear weapons.
9. What do the President's military advisers think Ben Freidman wants to see the President about in Chapter Seven?
(a) Mitch's retirement.
(b) A terrorist bombing in northern Ireland.
(c) They don't know.
(d) The nomination of Irene Kennedy as the new CIA director.
10. What third option does General Flood suggest to the President in Chapter Eleven for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
(a) Kidnapping Saddam Hussein.
(b) Flooding the hospital.
(c) Deep Throat, a super penetrator GBU-28B bomb.
(d) Assassinating Saddam Hussein.
11. What kind of help does Clark offer to provide Rudin?
(a) A referral to someone skilled at uncovering secrets.
(b) Congressional help.
(c) Financial help.
(d) Help evading the media.
12. What does Irene Kennedy tell the President in Chapter Ten that Saddam Hussein has hidden under a Baghdad hospital?
(a) A fortune in stolen gold.
(b) The three nuclear weapons Park Chow Lee developed.
(c) A secret underground military base.
(d) The bodies of people he murdered.
13. What does Anna like about shopping in Milan?
(a) She has a new credit card to use there.
(b) She can buy designer clothes cheaper than in America.
(c) She is shopping there with Mitch.
(d) Her favorite shoestore is there.
14. Where does Park Chow Lee work?
(a) A Baghdad hospital.
(b) The CIA.
(c) Senator Hank Clark's office.
(d) In a North Korean hotel.
15. In what language does Yanta, the man in the car that has been following Donatella and Mitch, swear at Mitch in Chapter Twenty-Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Donatella in Chapter Twenty-Two as she enters the living room of her apartment?
2. Which of the following statements is NOT true about the videotape that Irene Kennedy plays for Mitch in Chapter Four?
3. What does Irene Kennedy think is the reason for Freidman's visit to the President?
4. What is Yanta's relationship to Rosenthal?
5. Why doesn't Donatella want to tell Mitch who hired her to kill Cameron?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)