|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the President hesitate to bomb the Baghdad hospital to destroy what Saddam Hussein has hidden underneath it?
(a) He doesn't want to start a war.
(b) He secretly supports Saddam Hussein.
(c) He isn't convinced Saddam's hiding anything under it.
(d) He doesn't want to kill the innocent people inside.
2. In Chapter One, who warns Ellis NOT to mess with Irene Kennedy or the CIA if he doesn't want to end up dead?
(a) Senator Hank Clark.
(b) Congressman Albert Rudin.
3. How old is Donatella?
4. What kind of help does Clark offer to provide Rudin?
(a) Congressional help.
(b) Help evading the media.
(c) A referral to someone skilled at uncovering secrets.
(d) Financial help.
5. Who recruited Donatella to become an assassin for Mossad after she overcame her drug addiction?
(a) Ben Freidman.
(b) Peter Cameron.
(c) Marc Rosenthal.
6. In Chapter Eleven, what is the physical description given for General Flood?
(a) He has thick black glasses and a dark mustache.
(b) He has a big nose and a scar on his left cheek.
(c) He is six feet four and weighs almost three hundred pounds.
(d) He is short, thin, and balding.
7. Who put Donatella in rehab to help her overcome an addiction to heroin?
(a) Albert Rudin.
(b) Ben Freidman.
(c) Peter Cameron.
8. In what language does Yanta, the man in the car that has been following Donatella and Mitch, swear at Mitch in Chapter Twenty-Two?
9. What does Irene Kennedy tell the President in Chapter Ten that Saddam Hussein has hidden under a Baghdad hospital?
(a) A fortune in stolen gold.
(b) A secret underground military base.
(c) The three nuclear weapons Park Chow Lee developed.
(d) The bodies of people he murdered.
10. What does Mitch purchase for Donatella in Chapter Sixteen before surprising her in her office?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A bottle of French perfume.
(c) An umbrella.
(d) A bouquet of yellow roses.
11. Which of the following statements does NOT describe Donatella's physical appearance?
(a) The perfect mix of elegance and athleticism.
(b) Five feet ten inches tall.
(c) Five feet two inches tall with blonde curls.
(d) A mane of silky black hair.
12. What did Anna's father do for a living?
(a) He was a stockbroker.
(b) He was a policeman.
(c) He was a farmer.
(d) He was a chemist.
13. What is the Orion Team?
(a) A high school soccer team.
(b) A CIA counter-terrorist team.
(c) A group of computer hackers.
(d) A Mossad counter-terrorist team.
14. What does Anna like about shopping in Milan?
(a) She is shopping there with Mitch.
(b) Her favorite shoestore is there.
(c) She can buy designer clothes cheaper than in America.
(d) She has a new credit card to use there.
15. Why does Freidman tell the assassin assigned to kill Donatella to take a team with him rather than making it a solo job?
(a) Donatella is too dangerous to pursue alone.
(b) Donatella won't be expecting a team.
(c) Donatella may have assistance from a team of her own.
(d) If one member of the team fails, another may succeed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben Freidman say Israel wants the U.S. to do about the problem he's come to reveal?
2. Which of the following statements is NOT a reason Ben Freidman uses in selecting the assassin to kill Donatella?
3. In Chapter Eight, what does Rudin ask Clark to help him find?
4. Why does Donatella want to go to Mitch's hotel at the beginning of Chapter Twenty-One?
5. In Chapter Seventeen, why does Hank Clark meet with Norb Steveken?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)