|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many palaces do the President's military advisers say Saddam Hussein has?
2. In Chapter Eight, what does Rudin ask Clark to help him find?
(a) The identity of Peter Cameron's killer.
(b) The name of a CIA mole.
(c) A running mate for the next election.
(d) Evidence of Irene Kennedy's corruption.
3. Why does Hank Clark meet Ben Freidman in Chapter Five?
(a) To invite him to a party.
(b) To ask him about Donatella.
(c) To secure his vote in the next election.
(d) To hire Freidman to kill Irene Kennedy.
4. What is Mitch's profession?
(a) He's a senator.
(b) He's a veterinarian.
(c) He's a reporter.
(d) He's a counter-terrorist for the CIA.
5. How do the President's military advisers suggest increasing the odds of their plan for the Baghdad hospital actually working?
(a) Bomb around the area first to create a distraction.
(b) Kidnap one of Saddam Hussein's wives.
(c) Use Arab Americans as team members.
(d) Kidnap Saddam Hussein or one of his sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first option General Flood gives the President in Chapter Eleven for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
2. Which of the following statements is NOT something Steveken tells Brown when he meets him at the park in Chapter Twenty-Eight?
3. In Chapter Twenty-One, what does Mitch's coded statement to Donatella that he has met her at 11:30 three times this week mean?
4. What does Mark Ellis' father do for a living?
5. What is Jonathan Brown's position with the CIA?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)