|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Donatella's reaction when Mitch surprises her at her office?
(a) She refuses to see him.
(b) She embraces him & seems genuinely pleased to see him.
(c) She throws a vase at him and screams at him to get out.
(d) She summons security to escort him back out.
2. Who does the President tell the Prime Minister he would like to see again?
(a) The Prime Minister.
(c) Ben Freidman.
(d) The Prime Minister's wife and children.
3. What does the language that Yanta swears at Mitch in indicate?
(a) That the Russians are behind the attack on Donatella.
(b) That Saddam Hussein is behind the attack on Donatella.
(c) That Mossad is behind the attack on Donatella.
(d) That Park Chow Lee is behind the attack on Donatella.
4. What happens to Donatella in Chapter Twenty-Two as she enters the living room of her apartment?
(a) She falls and sprains an ankle.
(b) She has a seizure.
(c) She is shot and wounded.
(d) She is beaten in the head and knocked unconscious.
5. How does Hank Clark kill Rudin?
(a) He stabs him.
(b) He shoots him.
(c) He poisons him.
(d) He throws him out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mitch's profession?
2. When Mitch squeezes Donatella's hand in three quick successions in Chapter Twenty-One, what does his gesture signify?
3. Which of the following statements is NOT an option Hank Clark considers in Chapter Twelve for dealing with his third wife?
4. What third option does General Flood suggest to the President in Chapter Eleven for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
5. How much money does Donatella tell Mitch she got paid for killing Peter Cameron?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)