|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What contract does Irene Kennedy tell the President that Rudin has breached in his TV appearance?
(a) His employment contract.
(b) His contract to never appear on television.
(c) His Congressional contract.
(d) The national security non-disclosure document he signed.
2. What is the first option General Flood gives the President in Chapter Eleven for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
(a) Blaming the problem on the Palestinians.
(b) Persuading Saddam Hussein to sign a peace treaty.
(c) Letting Israel deal with the problem.
(d) Tomahawk cruise missiles.
3. What is the President's response to Rudin's television appearance?
(a) He wants to have Rudin assassinated.
(b) He's furious that Rudin has gone behind his back.
(c) He admires Rudin.
(d) He is amused.
4. What is Mark Ellis' financial status?
(a) He's a billionaire.
(b) He's a working class man barely making a living.
(c) He's a millionaire.
(d) He's bankrupt.
5. In Chapter Six, why doesn't Mitch think he can marry Anna, have children, and live a peaceful life?
(a) Someone's trying to kill him.
(b) He doesn't want to give up being an assassin.
(c) He doesn't love Anna.
(d) He has a terminal disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hank Clark think will be the next President of America thanks to what Rudin reveals during his television appearance?
2. Which of the following statements does NOT describe the Mercedes sedans Colonel Gray has obtained for the Baghdad mission?
3. What is Donatella's response when Mitch asks who hired her to kill Peter Cameron?
4. At the beginning of Chapter Thirty-Two, what committee is Irene Kennedy preparing to appear before for her confirmation hearing?
5. How does Hank Clark think Rudin's television appearance will affect Irene Kennedy?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)