|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of General Flood's suggestions would have only a ninety percent chance of success?
(a) M16 rifles and tanks.
(b) Using the Tomahawk cruise missiles.
(c) Germ warefare.
(d) Using the F117A stealth fighters.
2. What is Donatella's reaction when Mitch surprises her at her office?
(a) She throws a vase at him and screams at him to get out.
(b) She refuses to see him.
(c) She embraces him & seems genuinely pleased to see him.
(d) She summons security to escort him back out.
3. How does Freidman decide to handle the situation with Donatella?
(a) He will say she's gone crazy.
(b) He will tell her there's been a big misunderstanding.
(c) He will pay her off.
(d) He will kill her.
4. When someone tries to kill Mitch in Germany, who do the clues lead to?
(a) Former CIA agent Peter Cameron.
(c) Ben Freidman.
(d) Irene Kennedy.
5. How old is Donatella?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the President's advisers propose to do to get a Delta team inside the Baghdad hospital that is their mission's target?
2. At the beginning of Chapter Twenty-Eight, what kind of dog is Jonathan Brown walking through the park?
3. What does Anna like about shopping in Milan?
4. When Mitch walks into their room with the wounded Donatella in his arms, what does Anna initially think is wrong with Donatella?
5. How much money does Donatella tell Mitch she got paid for killing Peter Cameron?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)