|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mitch tracks down the person who tried to have him killed in Germany, what does he find?
(a) A group of Iraqi terrorists.
(b) The head of the CIA is behind the attacks on him.
(c) A bomb.
(d) The man is dead.
2. At the beginning of Chapter Sixteen, where is Donatella?
(a) On a Caribbean cruise ship.
(b) On a plane to New York.
(c) In her office at the House of Armani.
(d) At a beach in Acapulco.
3. Why doesn't Donatella want to tell Mitch who hired her to kill Cameron?
(a) She senses her life in Milan will end if she does.
(b) She doesn't know who hired her, as it was done via email.
(c) She doesn't trust Mitch.
(d) She fears doing so would cost her life.
4. How many palaces do the President's military advisers say Saddam Hussein has?
5. In Chapter Twelve, to whom does Ben Freidman decide to assign the task of killing Donatella Rahn?
(a) Irene Kennedy.
(b) Mitch Rapp.
(c) Mossad agent Marc Rosenthal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irene Kennedy tell the President in Chapter Ten that Saddam Hussein has hidden under a Baghdad hospital?
2. What is Donatella's reaction when Mitch surprises her at her office?
3. What kind of help does Clark offer to provide Rudin?
4. Where does Mitch take Donatella in Chapter Twenty-Seven to wait for a doctor?
5. Why does Brown think others in the CIA don't trust him?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)