|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter Sixteen, where is Donatella?
(a) On a Caribbean cruise ship.
(b) At a beach in Acapulco.
(c) On a plane to New York.
(d) In her office at the House of Armani.
2. What is the second option General Flood gives the President in Chapter Eleven for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
(a) F117A stealth fighters.
(b) Germ warfare.
(c) Poisoning the hospital's water.
(d) M16 rifles and tanks.
3. On what television show does Rudin appear in Chapter Thirty-Seven?
(a) Meet the Press.
(b) Saturday Night Live.
(c) The Tonight Show.
(d) Larry King Live.
4. Where does Mitch take Donatella in Chapter Twenty-Seven to wait for a doctor?
(a) To a CIA safe house.
(b) To the American Embassy.
(c) To his hotel room.
(d) To a local hospital.
5. What happens to Donatella in Chapter Twenty-Two as she enters the living room of her apartment?
(a) She has a seizure.
(b) She is shot and wounded.
(c) She is beaten in the head and knocked unconscious.
(d) She falls and sprains an ankle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first option General Flood gives the President in Chapter Eleven for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
2. What does Mark Ellis' father do for a living?
3. In Chapter Fourteen, why does Marc Rosenthal arrive in Milan?
4. How does Freidman decide to handle the situation with Donatella?
5. At the beginning of Chapter Twenty-Eight, what kind of dog is Jonathan Brown walking through the park?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)