|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements does NOT describe the Mercedes sedans Colonel Gray has obtained for the Baghdad mission?
(b) Bulletproof windows.
(c) Equipped with GPS map system.
2. What is Mitch's relationship to Anna?
(a) He's her trainer.
(b) He's her husband.
(c) He's her boyfriend.
(d) He's her neighbor.
3. What is Mark Ellis' profession?
(a) He's a politician.
(b) He's a physician.
(c) He's a lawyer.
(d) He's a venture capitalist.
4. What does Anna like about shopping in Milan?
(a) She can buy designer clothes cheaper than in America.
(b) She has a new credit card to use there.
(c) She is shopping there with Mitch.
(d) Her favorite shoestore is there.
5. What do the President and his advisers decide to do about Saddam Hussein's project with Park Chow Lee?
(a) Let Israel handle the problem.
(b) Ignore it.
(c) Report it to the media.
(d) Destroy the nuclear weapons as Israel requests.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Twelve, why doesn't Hank Clark want to risk a divorce from his third wife?
2. How much money does Hank Clark offer Ben Freidman?
3. Which of the following statements is NOT something Steveken tells Brown when he meets him at the park in Chapter Twenty-Eight?
4. How old is Donatella?
5. Why does Freidman tell the assassin assigned to kill Donatella to take a team with him rather than making it a solo job?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)