|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Donatella?
2. What is the potential downside of all of General Flood's suggestions for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
(a) Spies could leak news of the plans to Saddam Hussein.
(b) Environmental damage.
(c) Collateral damage, i.e., the killing of innocent civilians.
(d) War could be declared by other Arab countries.
3. Which CIA agent is nicknamed Iron Man?
(a) Derek Adams.
(c) Peter Cameron.
(d) Scott Coleman.
4. What does Anna like about shopping in Milan?
(a) She has a new credit card to use there.
(b) She is shopping there with Mitch.
(c) She can buy designer clothes cheaper than in America.
(d) Her favorite shoestore is there.
5. When Steveken visits Rudin's office, why does Rudin lead him out of the office to meet at a nearby coffee shop instead?
(a) Rudin fears his office is bugged.
(b) Rudin is uncomfortable talking in his own office.
(c) Rudin wants to spy on someone in the coffee shop.
(d) Rudin craves caffeine.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter One, who warns Ellis NOT to mess with Irene Kennedy or the CIA if he doesn't want to end up dead?
2. Which of the following statements is NOT true about the videotape that Irene Kennedy plays for Mitch in Chapter Four?
3. What does the language that Yanta swears at Mitch in indicate?
4. What does Irene Kennedy tell the President in Chapter Ten that Saddam Hussein has hidden under a Baghdad hospital?
5. What does Ben Freidman say Israel wants the U.S. to do about the problem he's come to reveal?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)