|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the U.S. fails to take action as Israel desires in Chapter Seven, what will Israel do?
(a) Go to war with the U.S.
(b) Take action themselves to destroy Iraq's nuclear weapons.
(c) Complain to the United Nations delegates.
(d) Ask Russia to be their ally in this mission instead.
2. How does Brown respond to what Steveken tells him in the park?
(a) He is outraged.
(b) He's interested but wants to meet again the next day.
(c) He doesn't want to be contacted again.
(d) He is interested but too afraid to meet again.
3. How does Donatella respond to Mitch's warning?
(a) She kisses him because she thinks it means he loves her.
(b) She ignores it.
(c) She scoffs at it but heeds it.
(d) She heeds it.
4. Why does the President tell Colonel Gray it may be difficult to get Iron Man for the Baghdad mission?
(a) Iron Man is recuperating from a gunshot wound.
(b) Iron Man is on his honeymoon.
(c) Iron Man is defecting to Cuba.
(d) Iron Man is in the process of retiring from the field.
5. What is Mitch's relationship with Donatella?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They've been lovers in the past.
(c) They are old enemies.
(d) They are strangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of work did Brown do before he became involved with the CIA?
2. Which of the following statements is NOT an option Hank Clark considers in Chapter Twelve for dealing with his third wife?
3. In Chapter Thirty-Three, what does Irene Kennedy tell Mitch it means when the President paces?
4. Who chairs the committee before which Irene Kennedy is going to appear?
5. When Freidman does NOT receive the e-mail message he is expecting from Milan, what does Freidman fear must have happened?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)