|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Mercedes sedans has Colonel Gray obtained for the Baghdad mission?
2. What is Yanta's relationship to Rosenthal?
(a) He's Rosenthal's surveillance man.
(b) He's Rosenthal's uncle.
(c) He's Rosenthal's brother-in-law.
(d) He's Rosenthal's supervisor.
3. Who greets Mitch when he lands at Pope Air Force Base?
(a) Colonel Gray.
(b) Irene Kennedy.
(c) President Hayes.
(d) The first lady.
4. What do the President and his advisers decide to do about Saddam Hussein's project with Park Chow Lee?
(a) Ignore it.
(b) Let Israel handle the problem.
(c) Report it to the media.
(d) Destroy the nuclear weapons as Israel requests.
5. When Mitch tracks down the person who tried to have him killed in Germany, what does he find?
(a) A group of Iraqi terrorists.
(b) A bomb.
(c) The head of the CIA is behind the attacks on him.
(d) The man is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the President hesitate to bomb the Baghdad hospital to destroy what Saddam Hussein has hidden underneath it?
2. In what field does Park Chow Lee have a Ph.D.?
3. How does Brown respond to what Steveken tells him in the park?
4. In Chapter Six, why doesn't Mitch think he can take the job Irene Kennedy has offered him?
5. What kind of help does Clark offer to provide Rudin?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)