|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who put Donatella in rehab to help her overcome an addiction to heroin?
(a) Peter Cameron.
(b) Ben Freidman.
(d) Albert Rudin.
2. What is Mitch's profession?
(a) He's a senator.
(b) He's a reporter.
(c) He's a counter-terrorist for the CIA.
(d) He's a veterinarian.
3. At the beginning of Chapter Thirty-Three, why hasn't Mitch shaved for several days?
(a) He lost his razor.
(b) He has been too ill with the flu to shave.
(c) He needs a scruffy beard for his Baghdad mission.
(d) He is trying to look older.
4. Why does the President tell Colonel Gray it may be difficult to get Iron Man for the Baghdad mission?
(a) Iron Man is in the process of retiring from the field.
(b) Iron Man is defecting to Cuba.
(c) Iron Man is recuperating from a gunshot wound.
(d) Iron Man is on his honeymoon.
5. Who recruited Donatella to become an assassin for Mossad after she overcame her drug addiction?
(b) Marc Rosenthal.
(c) Ben Freidman.
(d) Peter Cameron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jonathan Brown's position with the CIA?
2. Where does Chapter One take place?
3. In Chapter Thirty-Three, what does Irene Kennedy tell Mitch it means when the President paces?
4. When Mitch and Donatella leave the restaurant in Chapter Twenty-One, why does Mitch walk on the left and Donatella on the right?
5. To where does Mitch tell Anna he's going when he leaves her shopping in Milan's Prada store to go see Donatella?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)