|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the President and his advisers decide to do about Saddam Hussein's project with Park Chow Lee?
(a) Ignore it.
(b) Report it to the media.
(c) Destroy the nuclear weapons as Israel requests.
(d) Let Israel handle the problem.
2. Which of the following statements is NOT a reason Ben Freidman uses in selecting the assassin to kill Donatella?
(a) The assassin is an ex-lover of Donatella's.
(b) The assassin has never worked with Donatella.
(c) The assassin is good at what he does.
(d) The assassin is loyal to him.
3. What kind of help does Clark offer to provide Rudin?
(a) Financial help.
(b) A referral to someone skilled at uncovering secrets.
(c) Help evading the media.
(d) Congressional help.
4. In Chapter One, who warns Ellis NOT to mess with Irene Kennedy or the CIA if he doesn't want to end up dead?
(c) Congressman Albert Rudin.
(d) Senator Hank Clark.
5. In Chapter Six, why doesn't Mitch think he can take the job Irene Kennedy has offered him?
(a) He prefers to work abroad.
(b) He wants to start his own business.
(c) The salary is too low.
(d) He doesn't think he could stand the boring routine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Donatella?
2. In Chapter Eight, what does Rudin ask Clark to help him find?
3. Why does Freidman tell the assassin assigned to kill Donatella to take a team with him rather than making it a solo job?
4. When Steveken visits Rudin's office, why does Rudin lead him out of the office to meet at a nearby coffee shop instead?
5. Who recruited Donatella to become an assassin for Mossad after she overcame her drug addiction?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)