|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Congressman Albert Rudin meet Hank Clark in Chapter Eight?
(a) A steam room.
(b) A Mexican restaurant.
(c) A tea room.
(d) A bar.
2. When Steveken visits Rudin's office, why does Rudin lead him out of the office to meet at a nearby coffee shop instead?
(a) Rudin fears his office is bugged.
(b) Rudin craves caffeine.
(c) Rudin wants to spy on someone in the coffee shop.
(d) Rudin is uncomfortable talking in his own office.
3. When Mitch tracks down the person who tried to have him killed in Germany, what does he find?
(a) A group of Iraqi terrorists.
(b) The head of the CIA is behind the attacks on him.
(c) A bomb.
(d) The man is dead.
4. How old is Donatella?
5. In what language does Yanta, the man in the car that has been following Donatella and Mitch, swear at Mitch in Chapter Twenty-Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clark want Brown to do?
2. Which of the following statements does NOT describe Donatella's physical appearance?
3. Where does Chapter One take place?
4. In Chapter Seventeen, why does Hank Clark meet with Norb Steveken?
5. What is Yanta's relationship to Rosenthal?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)