|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Twenty-One, what does Mitch's coded statement to Donatella that he has met her at 11:30 three times this week mean?
(a) That there are three men she needs to beware.
(b) That 11:30 is when the CIA will bomb the Baghdad hospital.
(c) That three men are trying to kill her.
(d) That he's seen a car following them three times that day.
2. What is the name of Mitch's dog?
3. How do the President's military advisers suggest increasing the odds of their plan for the Baghdad hospital actually working?
(a) Kidnap one of Saddam Hussein's wives.
(b) Bomb around the area first to create a distraction.
(c) Kidnap Saddam Hussein or one of his sons.
(d) Use Arab Americans as team members.
4. Who is Mitch flying to Milan to meet?
(b) Ben Freidman.
(d) Marc Rosenthal.
5. Who hired Donatella to kill Peter Cameron?
(a) Hank Clark.
(b) Irene Kennedy.
(c) Ben Freidman.
(d) Albert Rudin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chapter One take place?
2. At the beginning of Chapter Sixteen, where is Donatella?
3. What is Mark Ellis' profession?
4. In Chapter Thirteen, what gift does Mitch buy at Tiffany's for Anna?
5. When someone tries to kill Mitch in Germany, who do the clues lead to?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)