|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose funeral does Irene Kennedy attend in the opening scene of Separation of Power?
(a) Her father's.
(b) Her husband, Jeff's.
(c) The President of the United States.
(d) Thomas Stanfield's, the Director of the CIA.
2. At the beginning of Chapter Sixteen, where is Donatella?
(a) On a Caribbean cruise ship.
(b) On a plane to New York.
(c) In her office at the House of Armani.
(d) At a beach in Acapulco.
3. Who recruited Donatella to become an assassin for Mossad after she overcame her drug addiction?
(a) Ben Freidman.
(b) Marc Rosenthal.
(c) Peter Cameron.
4. How do the President's military advisers suggest increasing the odds of their plan for the Baghdad hospital actually working?
(a) Kidnap Saddam Hussein or one of his sons.
(b) Use Arab Americans as team members.
(c) Bomb around the area first to create a distraction.
(d) Kidnap one of Saddam Hussein's wives.
5. What do the President's military advisers think Ben Freidman wants to see the President about in Chapter Seven?
(a) A terrorist bombing in northern Ireland.
(b) Mitch's retirement.
(c) They don't know.
(d) The nomination of Irene Kennedy as the new CIA director.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jonathan Brown's position with the CIA?
2. What organization does Ben Freidman head?
3. Why doesn't Donatella want to tell Mitch who hired her to kill Cameron?
4. Who put Donatella in rehab to help her overcome an addiction to heroin?
5. What is Yanta's relationship to Rosenthal?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)