|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of help does Clark offer to provide Rudin?
(a) Financial help.
(b) A referral to someone skilled at uncovering secrets.
(c) Help evading the media.
(d) Congressional help.
2. Why does Donatella want to go to Mitch's hotel at the beginning of Chapter Twenty-One?
(a) To make him buy her dinner.
(b) To meet his current girlfriend.
(c) To talk over old times.
(d) To try to rekindle her old romance with him.
3. When Steveken visits Rudin's office, why does Rudin lead him out of the office to meet at a nearby coffee shop instead?
(a) Rudin wants to spy on someone in the coffee shop.
(b) Rudin craves caffeine.
(c) Rudin is uncomfortable talking in his own office.
(d) Rudin fears his office is bugged.
4. Who is Mitch flying to Milan to meet?
(b) Ben Freidman.
(d) Marc Rosenthal.
5. Whose funeral does Irene Kennedy attend in the opening scene of Separation of Power?
(a) Thomas Stanfield's, the Director of the CIA.
(b) Her husband, Jeff's.
(c) Her father's.
(d) The President of the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Twelve, why doesn't Hank Clark want to risk a divorce from his third wife?
2. Who put Donatella in rehab to help her overcome an addiction to heroin?
3. In Chapter Eleven, what is the physical description given for General Flood?
4. How old is Donatella?
5. What is Saddam Hussein getting from Park Chow Lee and North Korea in exchange for Iraqi oil?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)