|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter Sixteen, where is Donatella?
(a) At a beach in Acapulco.
(b) On a Caribbean cruise ship.
(c) On a plane to New York.
(d) In her office at the House of Armani.
2. What does Anna like about shopping in Milan?
(a) She has a new credit card to use there.
(b) Her favorite shoestore is there.
(c) She is shopping there with Mitch.
(d) She can buy designer clothes cheaper than in America.
3. What organization does Ben Freidman head?
(a) The Red Cross.
(b) Mossad, Israel's intelligence organization.
(c) The KGB.
(d) Hamas, a Palestinian terrorist organization.
4. In her early twenties, what did Donatella do for a living?
(a) She was a model.
(b) She was a sculptor.
(c) She was a nurse.
(d) She was a waitress.
5. What kind of cars do the President's advisers say leave Saddam Hussein's palaces each day, carrying Saddam and his sons around Baghdad?
(a) Black Cadillacs.
(b) Black Lincolns.
(c) Silver Porches.
(d) White Mercedes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mitch's dog?
2. What happens to Donatella in Chapter Twenty-Two as she enters the living room of her apartment?
3. How much money does Hank Clark offer Ben Freidman?
4. How does Donatella respond to Mitch's warning?
5. What does Mitch warn Donatella NOT to do after giving her the coded statement?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)