|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT true about the videotape that Irene Kennedy plays for Mitch in Chapter Four?
(a) Mitch denies knowing who the person in the video is.
(b) The person in the video is a man.
(c) Irene knows the person's name.
(d) The person in the video is a woman.
2. In Chapter Twelve, to whom does Ben Freidman decide to assign the task of killing Donatella Rahn?
(a) Mossad agent Marc Rosenthal.
(c) Irene Kennedy.
(d) Mitch Rapp.
3. To where does Mitch tell Anna he's going when he leaves her shopping in Milan's Prada store to go see Donatella?
(a) The hotel.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A bakery.
4. How does Rudin feel about the CIA?
(a) He wants it shut down and dismantled.
(b) He wants the organization to limit its spending.
(c) He supports the organization wholeheartedly.
(d) He wants to be named the next director.
5. Who is the commanding officer of the Delta Force that meets President Hayes in Chapter Eighteen?
(a) General Flood.
(c) Colonel Gray.
(d) Ben Freidman.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Fourteen, why does Marc Rosenthal arrive in Milan?
2. What does Mitch purchase for Donatella in Chapter Sixteen before surprising her in her office?
3. When Donatella has to end her meeting with Mitch to get to another appointment, where does she ask him to meet her later that evening?
4. Which of the following statements is NOT an option Hank Clark considers in Chapter Twelve for dealing with his third wife?
5. Why does the President hesitate to bomb the Baghdad hospital to destroy what Saddam Hussein has hidden underneath it?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)