|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Park Chow Lee work?
(a) The CIA.
(b) Senator Hank Clark's office.
(c) In a North Korean hotel.
(d) A Baghdad hospital.
2. When Mitch tracks down the person who tried to have him killed in Germany, what does he find?
(a) A group of Iraqi terrorists.
(b) The man is dead.
(c) The head of the CIA is behind the attacks on him.
(d) A bomb.
3. How much money does Hank Clark offer Ben Freidman?
4. What organization does Ben Freidman head?
(a) The Red Cross.
(b) The KGB.
(c) Mossad, Israel's intelligence organization.
(d) Hamas, a Palestinian terrorist organization.
5. When someone tries to kill Mitch in Germany, who do the clues lead to?
(a) Former CIA agent Peter Cameron.
(b) Irene Kennedy.
(c) Ben Freidman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of job does Irene Kennedy offer Mitch in Chapter Four?
2. Who put Donatella in rehab to help her overcome an addiction to heroin?
3. In Chapter Eight, what does Rudin ask Clark to help him find?
4. What is Mitch's relationship with Donatella?
5. In Chapter One, who warns Ellis NOT to mess with Irene Kennedy or the CIA if he doesn't want to end up dead?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)