|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Hank Clark offer Ben Freidman?
2. What does Ben Freidman say Israel wants the U.S. to do about the problem he's come to reveal?
(a) Give Israel money.
(b) Destroy Saddam's nuclear weapons.
(c) Support Freidman's attack on Saddam Hussein's palace.
(d) Go to war with Palestine.
3. What do the President's military advisers think Ben Freidman wants to see the President about in Chapter Seven?
(a) The nomination of Irene Kennedy as the new CIA director.
(b) A terrorist bombing in northern Ireland.
(c) They don't know.
(d) Mitch's retirement.
4. What does Mark Ellis' father do for a living?
(a) He's a steel worker.
(b) He's a physician.
(c) He's a cop.
(d) He's a janitor.
5. What is Mitch's relationship to Anna?
(a) He's her neighbor.
(b) He's her trainer.
(c) He's her husband.
(d) He's her boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Freidman tell the assassin assigned to kill Donatella to take a team with him rather than making it a solo job?
2. How do the President's military advisers suggest increasing the odds of their plan for the Baghdad hospital actually working?
3. In Chapter Seventeen, why does Hank Clark meet with Norb Steveken?
4. What is Yanta's relationship to Rosenthal?
5. From what country is Park Chow Lee?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)