|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Thirteen, what gift does Mitch buy at Tiffany's for Anna?
(a) A gold bracelet.
(b) A diamond ring.
(c) A fur coat.
(d) A designer dress.
2. From what country is Park Chow Lee?
(a) South Korea.
(d) North Korea.
3. Who put Donatella in rehab to help her overcome an addiction to heroin?
(a) Ben Freidman.
(b) Albert Rudin.
(d) Peter Cameron.
4. What does Mitch purchase for Donatella in Chapter Sixteen before surprising her in her office?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A bottle of French perfume.
(c) A bouquet of yellow roses.
(d) An umbrella.
5. What kind of cars do the President's advisers say leave Saddam Hussein's palaces each day, carrying Saddam and his sons around Baghdad?
(a) White Mercedes.
(b) Silver Porches.
(c) Black Cadillacs.
(d) Black Lincolns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irene Kennedy think is the reason for Freidman's visit to the President?
2. What is Mark Ellis' profession?
3. In Chapter Twelve, to whom does Ben Freidman decide to assign the task of killing Donatella Rahn?
4. Where does Chapter One take place?
5. What is Mitch's relationship to Anna?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)