|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irene Kennedy tell the President in Chapter Ten that Saddam Hussein has hidden under a Baghdad hospital?
(a) The three nuclear weapons Park Chow Lee developed.
(b) The bodies of people he murdered.
(c) A secret underground military base.
(d) A fortune in stolen gold.
2. Where does Chapter One take place?
(a) Milan, Italy.
(b) Washington, DC.
(c) New York.
(d) Williams Island in the Bahamas.
3. From what country is Park Chow Lee?
(b) North Korea.
(c) South Korea.
4. How does Rudin feel about the CIA?
(a) He wants it shut down and dismantled.
(b) He wants the organization to limit its spending.
(c) He supports the organization wholeheartedly.
(d) He wants to be named the next director.
5. How old is Mitch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hank Clark meet Ben Freidman in Chapter Five?
2. What does Mark Ellis' father do for a living?
3. What does Clark want Brown to do?
4. Whose funeral does Irene Kennedy attend in the opening scene of Separation of Power?
5. When Mitch tracks down the person who tried to have him killed in Germany, what does he find?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)