|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irene Kennedy tell the President in Chapter Ten that Saddam Hussein has hidden under a Baghdad hospital?
(a) A secret underground military base.
(b) The three nuclear weapons Park Chow Lee developed.
(c) A fortune in stolen gold.
(d) The bodies of people he murdered.
2. Where does Congressman Albert Rudin meet Hank Clark in Chapter Eight?
(a) A steam room.
(b) A tea room.
(c) A bar.
(d) A Mexican restaurant.
3. How much money does Hank Clark offer Ben Freidman?
4. What is Mitch's relationship to Anna?
(a) He's her neighbor.
(b) He's her trainer.
(c) He's her husband.
(d) He's her boyfriend.
5. When someone tries to kill Mitch in Germany, who do the clues lead to?
(b) Former CIA agent Peter Cameron.
(c) Ben Freidman.
(d) Irene Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hank Clark meet Ben Freidman in Chapter Five?
2. Which of the following statements is NOT an option Hank Clark considers in Chapter Twelve for dealing with his third wife?
3. What do the President's military advisers think Ben Freidman wants to see the President about in Chapter Seven?
4. What is the name of Mitch's dog?
5. What third option does General Flood suggest to the President in Chapter Eleven for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)