|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of General Flood's suggestions would have only a ninety percent chance of success?
(a) M16 rifles and tanks.
(b) Germ warefare.
(c) Using the F117A stealth fighters.
(d) Using the Tomahawk cruise missiles.
2. What is Saddam Hussein getting from Park Chow Lee and North Korea in exchange for Iraqi oil?
(d) Nuclear weapons.
3. What third option does General Flood suggest to the President in Chapter Eleven for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
(a) Kidnapping Saddam Hussein.
(b) Assassinating Saddam Hussein.
(c) Deep Throat, a super penetrator GBU-28B bomb.
(d) Flooding the hospital.
4. What is the first option General Flood gives the President in Chapter Eleven for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
(a) Persuading Saddam Hussein to sign a peace treaty.
(b) Tomahawk cruise missiles.
(c) Letting Israel deal with the problem.
(d) Blaming the problem on the Palestinians.
5. What is the potential downside of all of General Flood's suggestions for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
(a) War could be declared by other Arab countries.
(b) Collateral damage, i.e., the killing of innocent civilians.
(c) Environmental damage.
(d) Spies could leak news of the plans to Saddam Hussein.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Congressman Albert Rudin meet Hank Clark in Chapter Eight?
2. What organization does Ben Freidman head?
3. In Chapter Twelve, why doesn't Hank Clark want to risk a divorce from his third wife?
4. How much money does Hank Clark offer Ben Freidman?
5. What is the second option General Flood gives the President in Chapter Eleven for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)