|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When someone tries to kill Mitch in Germany, who do the clues lead to?
(a) Ben Freidman.
(c) Former CIA agent Peter Cameron.
(d) Irene Kennedy.
2. What kind of help does Clark offer to provide Rudin?
(a) Financial help.
(b) Help evading the media.
(c) Congressional help.
(d) A referral to someone skilled at uncovering secrets.
3. Where does Park Chow Lee work?
(a) A Baghdad hospital.
(b) Senator Hank Clark's office.
(c) The CIA.
(d) In a North Korean hotel.
4. In Chapter Six, why doesn't Mitch think he can take the job Irene Kennedy has offered him?
(a) The salary is too low.
(b) He doesn't think he could stand the boring routine.
(c) He prefers to work abroad.
(d) He wants to start his own business.
5. In Chapter Eleven, what is the physical description given for General Flood?
(a) He is six feet four and weighs almost three hundred pounds.
(b) He has thick black glasses and a dark mustache.
(c) He is short, thin, and balding.
(d) He has a big nose and a scar on his left cheek.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT a reason Ben Freidman uses in selecting the assassin to kill Donatella?
2. From what country is Park Chow Lee?
3. In Chapter Six, why doesn't Mitch think he can marry Anna, have children, and live a peaceful life?
4. What is Mitch's relationship to Anna?
5. What is Yanta's relationship to Rosenthal?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)