|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mitch tracks down the person who tried to have him killed in Germany, what does he find?
(a) The head of the CIA is behind the attacks on him.
(b) A group of Iraqi terrorists.
(c) The man is dead.
(d) A bomb.
2. If the U.S. fails to take action as Israel desires in Chapter Seven, what will Israel do?
(a) Take action themselves to destroy Iraq's nuclear weapons.
(b) Ask Russia to be their ally in this mission instead.
(c) Go to war with the U.S.
(d) Complain to the United Nations delegates.
3. Where does Congressman Albert Rudin meet Hank Clark in Chapter Eight?
(a) A tea room.
(b) A steam room.
(c) A bar.
(d) A Mexican restaurant.
4. Why does the President hesitate to bomb the Baghdad hospital to destroy what Saddam Hussein has hidden underneath it?
(a) He isn't convinced Saddam's hiding anything under it.
(b) He secretly supports Saddam Hussein.
(c) He doesn't want to kill the innocent people inside.
(d) He doesn't want to start a war.
5. How much money does Hank Clark offer Ben Freidman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mark Ellis' profession?
2. How old is Mitch?
3. In Chapter Eight, what does Rudin ask Clark to help him find?
4. What kind of help does Clark offer to provide Rudin?
5. What is the Orion Team?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)