|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mitch's dog?
2. What is Mark Ellis' profession?
(a) He's a politician.
(b) He's a physician.
(c) He's a venture capitalist.
(d) He's a lawyer.
3. What does Irene Kennedy think is the reason for Freidman's visit to the President?
(a) Something to do with Baghdad.
(b) A planned assassination of the President by Iraq.
(c) A Palestinian terrorist living in Chicago.
(d) A planned terrorist attack in the U.S.
4. Whose funeral does Irene Kennedy attend in the opening scene of Separation of Power?
(a) Thomas Stanfield's, the Director of the CIA.
(b) Her father's.
(c) The President of the United States.
(d) Her husband, Jeff's.
5. In Chapter Eight, what does Rudin ask Clark to help him find?
(a) A running mate for the next election.
(b) The identity of Peter Cameron's killer.
(c) The name of a CIA mole.
(d) Evidence of Irene Kennedy's corruption.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mark Ellis' financial status?
2. What is Mitch's profession?
3. When someone tries to kill Mitch in Germany, who do the clues lead to?
4. What do the President and his advisers decide to do about Saddam Hussein's project with Park Chow Lee?
5. Where does Congressman Albert Rudin meet Hank Clark in Chapter Eight?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)