|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the President and his advisers decide to do about Saddam Hussein's project with Park Chow Lee?
(a) Ignore it.
(b) Destroy the nuclear weapons as Israel requests.
(c) Let Israel handle the problem.
(d) Report it to the media.
2. What is Mark Ellis' financial status?
(a) He's a millionaire.
(b) He's a billionaire.
(c) He's a working class man barely making a living.
(d) He's bankrupt.
3. In Chapter Six, why doesn't Mitch think he can take the job Irene Kennedy has offered him?
(a) He doesn't think he could stand the boring routine.
(b) He wants to start his own business.
(c) He prefers to work abroad.
(d) The salary is too low.
4. How does Rudin feel about the CIA?
(a) He wants it shut down and dismantled.
(b) He supports the organization wholeheartedly.
(c) He wants to be named the next director.
(d) He wants the organization to limit its spending.
5. When someone tries to kill Mitch in Germany, who do the clues lead to?
(b) Irene Kennedy.
(c) Ben Freidman.
(d) Former CIA agent Peter Cameron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the President hesitate to bomb the Baghdad hospital to destroy what Saddam Hussein has hidden underneath it?
2. Whose funeral does Irene Kennedy attend in the opening scene of Separation of Power?
3. When Mitch tracks down the person who tried to have him killed in Germany, what does he find?
4. What does Mark Ellis' father do for a living?
5. Where does Park Chow Lee work?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)