|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the U.S. fails to take action as Israel desires in Chapter Seven, what will Israel do?
(a) Ask Russia to be their ally in this mission instead.
(b) Take action themselves to destroy Iraq's nuclear weapons.
(c) Complain to the United Nations delegates.
(d) Go to war with the U.S.
2. Where does Chapter One take place?
(a) Milan, Italy.
(b) New York.
(c) Williams Island in the Bahamas.
(d) Washington, DC.
3. How much money does Hank Clark offer Ben Freidman?
4. What is Mark Ellis' financial status?
(a) He's a millionaire.
(b) He's bankrupt.
(c) He's a working class man barely making a living.
(d) He's a billionaire.
5. When Mitch tracks down the person who tried to have him killed in Germany, what does he find?
(a) The head of the CIA is behind the attacks on him.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A group of Iraqi terrorists.
(d) The man is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of help does Clark offer to provide Rudin?
2. What is the Orion Team?
3. How old is Mitch?
4. What is Mitch's relationship to Anna?
5. In Chapter Eight, what does Rudin ask Clark to help him find?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)