|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Saddam Hussein getting from Park Chow Lee and North Korea in exchange for Iraqi oil?
(d) Nuclear weapons.
2. In Chapter Six, why doesn't Mitch think he can marry Anna, have children, and live a peaceful life?
(a) He has a terminal disease.
(b) Someone's trying to kill him.
(c) He doesn't want to give up being an assassin.
(d) He doesn't love Anna.
3. What is Mark Ellis' financial status?
(a) He's bankrupt.
(b) He's a millionaire.
(c) He's a working class man barely making a living.
(d) He's a billionaire.
4. What does Irene Kennedy think is the reason for Freidman's visit to the President?
(a) Something to do with Baghdad.
(b) A Palestinian terrorist living in Chicago.
(c) A planned assassination of the President by Iraq.
(d) A planned terrorist attack in the U.S.
5. How old is Mitch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Orion Team?
2. What kind of help does Clark offer to provide Rudin?
3. Who does Mark Ellis visit in Chapter One?
4. How much money does Hank Clark offer Ben Freidman?
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about the videotape that Irene Kennedy plays for Mitch in Chapter Four?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)