|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter Thirty-Three, why hasn't Mitch shaved for several days?
(a) He has been too ill with the flu to shave.
(b) He lost his razor.
(c) He needs a scruffy beard for his Baghdad mission.
(d) He is trying to look older.
2. What kind of help does Clark offer to provide Rudin?
(a) A referral to someone skilled at uncovering secrets.
(b) Help evading the media.
(c) Congressional help.
(d) Financial help.
3. Who hired Donatella to kill Peter Cameron?
(a) Hank Clark.
(b) Ben Freidman.
(c) Irene Kennedy.
(d) Albert Rudin.
4. In Chapter Six, why doesn't Mitch think he can take the job Irene Kennedy has offered him?
(a) He prefers to work abroad.
(b) The salary is too low.
(c) He wants to start his own business.
(d) He doesn't think he could stand the boring routine.
5. Why does Freidman tell the assassin assigned to kill Donatella to take a team with him rather than making it a solo job?
(a) If one member of the team fails, another may succeed.
(b) Donatella won't be expecting a team.
(c) Donatella may have assistance from a team of her own.
(d) Donatella is too dangerous to pursue alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter Thirty-Two, what committee is Irene Kennedy preparing to appear before for her confirmation hearing?
2. Why doesn't Irene use CIA men to guard Donatella?
3. What is Mitch's relationship with Donatella?
4. Who does Mark Ellis visit in Chapter One?
5. Which of the following statements does NOT describe Donatella's physical appearance?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)