|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of work did Brown do before he became involved with the CIA?
(a) He was a college professor.
(b) He was an athlete.
(c) He was a federal judge.
(d) He was a cop.
2. Why does Colonel Gray want Iron Man to join the Baghdad mission?
(a) Iron Man is a bomb expert.
(b) Iron Man is half Arabic.
(c) Iron Man is familiar with the city of Baghdad.
(d) Iron Man knows Saddam Hussein personally.
3. What aspect of Mitch's career does Anna like least because it reminds her of her childhood worries about her father?
(a) The exposure to inclement weather.
(b) The danger.
(c) The low pay.
(d) The long hours.
4. Why isn't Hank Clark as shocked as he pretends to be by the news that Irene Kennedy has been running illegal operations in the Middle East?
(a) Irene has already confided her guilt to him.
(b) He is one of the senators who supported Kennedy's actions.
(c) Ben Freidman has already reported that fact to him.
(d) His spies have already reported that fact to him.
5. What is Mark Ellis' financial status?
(a) He's a working class man barely making a living.
(b) He's a billionaire.
(c) He's bankrupt.
(d) He's a millionaire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who put Donatella in rehab to help her overcome an addiction to heroin?
2. What is public sentiment over the seizure of the file from Rudin's home?
3. What did Anna's father do for a living?
4. Which of the following statements does NOT describe Colonel Gray?
5. What is Mitch's relationship to Anna?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)