|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chapter One take place?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington, DC.
(c) Milan, Italy.
(d) Williams Island in the Bahamas.
2. What is Mitch's relationship to Anna?
(a) He's her boyfriend.
(b) He's her neighbor.
(c) He's her trainer.
(d) He's her husband.
3. What is the first option General Flood gives the President in Chapter Eleven for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
(a) Blaming the problem on the Palestinians.
(b) Letting Israel deal with the problem.
(c) Persuading Saddam Hussein to sign a peace treaty.
(d) Tomahawk cruise missiles.
4. In Chapter Six, why doesn't Mitch think he can marry Anna, have children, and live a peaceful life?
(a) He has a terminal disease.
(b) He doesn't want to give up being an assassin.
(c) Someone's trying to kill him.
(d) He doesn't love Anna.
5. In Chapter Fourteen, why does Marc Rosenthal arrive in Milan?
(a) To meet Ben Freidman.
(b) To shop for designer clothes.
(c) To meet Mitch.
(d) To kill Donatella.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of help does Clark offer to provide Rudin?
2. How does Rudin feel about the CIA?
3. What is Mark Ellis' financial status?
4. In Chapter One, who warns Ellis NOT to mess with Irene Kennedy or the CIA if he doesn't want to end up dead?
5. Why does Freidman tell the assassin assigned to kill Donatella to take a team with him rather than making it a solo job?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)