|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clark want Brown to do?
(a) Kill Irene Kennedy.
(b) Kidnap Donatella.
(c) Kill Mitch.
(d) Meet a man looking for proof that Irene Kennedy is corrupt.
2. Which of the following statements is NOT an option Hank Clark considers in Chapter Twelve for dealing with his third wife?
(a) Having her killed.
(b) Paying her to stay married a while longer.
(c) Taking her on a second honeymoon.
(d) Enticing her to stay married with the idea of being first lady.
3. Whose funeral does Irene Kennedy attend in the opening scene of Separation of Power?
(a) The President of the United States.
(b) Her husband, Jeff's.
(c) Thomas Stanfield's, the Director of the CIA.
(d) Her father's.
4. What is Mark Ellis' financial status?
(a) He's a millionaire.
(b) He's a working class man barely making a living.
(c) He's a billionaire.
(d) He's bankrupt.
5. What is Mitch's relationship to Anna?
(a) He's her boyfriend.
(b) He's her trainer.
(c) He's her husband.
(d) He's her neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT a reason Ben Freidman uses in selecting the assassin to kill Donatella?
2. What is the Orion Team?
3. How much money does Hank Clark offer Ben Freidman?
4. From what country is Park Chow Lee?
5. What kind of work did Brown do before he became involved with the CIA?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)