|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Park Chow Lee work?
(a) The CIA.
(b) Senator Hank Clark's office.
(c) A Baghdad hospital.
(d) In a North Korean hotel.
2. Whose funeral does Irene Kennedy attend in the opening scene of Separation of Power?
(a) Thomas Stanfield's, the Director of the CIA.
(b) The President of the United States.
(c) Her husband, Jeff's.
(d) Her father's.
3. Which of the following statements is NOT a reason Ben Freidman uses in selecting the assassin to kill Donatella?
(a) The assassin is good at what he does.
(b) The assassin is loyal to him.
(c) The assassin is an ex-lover of Donatella's.
(d) The assassin has never worked with Donatella.
4. In Chapter Eight, what does Rudin ask Clark to help him find?
(a) The name of a CIA mole.
(b) The identity of Peter Cameron's killer.
(c) Evidence of Irene Kennedy's corruption.
(d) A running mate for the next election.
5. If the U.S. fails to take action as Israel desires in Chapter Seven, what will Israel do?
(a) Go to war with the U.S.
(b) Take action themselves to destroy Iraq's nuclear weapons.
(c) Ask Russia to be their ally in this mission instead.
(d) Complain to the United Nations delegates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mark Ellis visit in Chapter One?
2. What is Saddam Hussein getting from Park Chow Lee and North Korea in exchange for Iraqi oil?
3. What does Irene Kennedy think is the reason for Freidman's visit to the President?
4. What does Ben Freidman say Israel wants the U.S. to do about the problem he's come to reveal?
5. What organization does Ben Freidman head?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)