|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mitch flying to Milan to meet?
(b) Marc Rosenthal.
(c) Ben Freidman.
2. How much money does Hank Clark offer Ben Freidman?
3. What do the President and his advisers decide to do about Saddam Hussein's project with Park Chow Lee?
(a) Report it to the media.
(b) Destroy the nuclear weapons as Israel requests.
(c) Ignore it.
(d) Let Israel handle the problem.
4. Where does Congressman Albert Rudin meet Hank Clark in Chapter Eight?
(a) A bar.
(b) A Mexican restaurant.
(c) A tea room.
(d) A steam room.
5. What is the first option General Flood gives the President in Chapter Eleven for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
(a) Blaming the problem on the Palestinians.
(b) Letting Israel deal with the problem.
(c) Tomahawk cruise missiles.
(d) Persuading Saddam Hussein to sign a peace treaty.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what field does Park Chow Lee have a Ph.D.?
2. What does Irene Kennedy tell the President in Chapter Ten that Saddam Hussein has hidden under a Baghdad hospital?
3. What is Jonathan Brown's position with the CIA?
4. Why does Freidman tell the assassin assigned to kill Donatella to take a team with him rather than making it a solo job?
5. What is Mark Ellis' financial status?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)