|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mark Ellis' profession?
(a) He's a physician.
(b) He's a lawyer.
(c) He's a venture capitalist.
(d) He's a politician.
2. When Mitch tracks down the person who tried to have him killed in Germany, what does he find?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A group of Iraqi terrorists.
(c) The head of the CIA is behind the attacks on him.
(d) The man is dead.
3. What is Mark Ellis' financial status?
(a) He's a working class man barely making a living.
(b) He's bankrupt.
(c) He's a billionaire.
(d) He's a millionaire.
4. What does Irene Kennedy tell the President in Chapter Ten that Saddam Hussein has hidden under a Baghdad hospital?
(a) The three nuclear weapons Park Chow Lee developed.
(b) The bodies of people he murdered.
(c) A fortune in stolen gold.
(d) A secret underground military base.
5. In Chapter Eight, what does Rudin ask Clark to help him find?
(a) Evidence of Irene Kennedy's corruption.
(b) A running mate for the next election.
(c) The name of a CIA mole.
(d) The identity of Peter Cameron's killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first option General Flood gives the President in Chapter Eleven for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
2. In Chapter Six, why doesn't Mitch think he can marry Anna, have children, and live a peaceful life?
3. What organization does Ben Freidman head?
4. What do the President's military advisers think Ben Freidman wants to see the President about in Chapter Seven?
5. Which of General Flood's suggestions would have only a ninety percent chance of success?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)