|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the language that Yanta swears at Mitch in indicate?
(a) That Saddam Hussein is behind the attack on Donatella.
(b) That Park Chow Lee is behind the attack on Donatella.
(c) That Mossad is behind the attack on Donatella.
(d) That the Russians are behind the attack on Donatella.
2. In Chapter Eight, what does Rudin ask Clark to help him find?
(a) A running mate for the next election.
(b) The identity of Peter Cameron's killer.
(c) The name of a CIA mole.
(d) Evidence of Irene Kennedy's corruption.
3. What aspect of Mitch's career does Anna like least because it reminds her of her childhood worries about her father?
(a) The low pay.
(b) The exposure to inclement weather.
(c) The long hours.
(d) The danger.
4. What is Yanta's relationship to Rosenthal?
(a) He's Rosenthal's supervisor.
(b) He's Rosenthal's surveillance man.
(c) He's Rosenthal's brother-in-law.
(d) He's Rosenthal's uncle.
5. To where does Mitch tell Anna he's going when he leaves her shopping in Milan's Prada store to go see Donatella?
(a) A bakery.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) The hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter Twenty-Six, who does Mitch call for assistance with Donatella?
2. Which CIA agent is nicknamed Iron Man?
3. Who hired Donatella to kill Peter Cameron?
4. In what language does Yanta, the man in the car that has been following Donatella and Mitch, swear at Mitch in Chapter Twenty-Two?
5. Where does Congressman Albert Rudin meet Hank Clark in Chapter Eight?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)