|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Saddam Hussein getting from Park Chow Lee and North Korea in exchange for Iraqi oil?
(d) Nuclear weapons.
2. What is the first option General Flood gives the President in Chapter Eleven for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
(a) Letting Israel deal with the problem.
(b) Blaming the problem on the Palestinians.
(c) Tomahawk cruise missiles.
(d) Persuading Saddam Hussein to sign a peace treaty.
3. What does the language that Yanta swears at Mitch in indicate?
(a) That the Russians are behind the attack on Donatella.
(b) That Park Chow Lee is behind the attack on Donatella.
(c) That Mossad is behind the attack on Donatella.
(d) That Saddam Hussein is behind the attack on Donatella.
4. Which CIA agent is nicknamed Iron Man?
(a) Derek Adams.
(c) Scott Coleman.
(d) Peter Cameron.
5. In Chapter Six, why doesn't Mitch think he can take the job Irene Kennedy has offered him?
(a) The salary is too low.
(b) He prefers to work abroad.
(c) He doesn't think he could stand the boring routine.
(d) He wants to start his own business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mitch's dog?
2. Who is the commanding officer of the Delta Force that meets President Hayes in Chapter Eighteen?
3. How much money does Donatella tell Mitch she got paid for killing Peter Cameron?
4. Who kills Yanta in Chapter Twenty-Four ?
5. Where does Mitch take Donatella in Chapter Twenty-Seven to wait for a doctor?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)