|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Donatella's response when Mitch asks who hired her to kill Peter Cameron?
(a) She runs away from Mitch.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She says she needs time to think.
(d) She tells Mitch what he needs to know right away.
2. What is Jonathan Brown's position with the CIA?
(a) He's the deputy director.
(b) He's a former CIA agent.
(c) He's a brand new recruit.
(d) He's a supervisor.
3. Why does the President tell Colonel Gray it may be difficult to get Iron Man for the Baghdad mission?
(a) Iron Man is in the process of retiring from the field.
(b) Iron Man is on his honeymoon.
(c) Iron Man is recuperating from a gunshot wound.
(d) Iron Man is defecting to Cuba.
4. Who kills Yanta in Chapter Twenty-Four ?
(a) Ben Freidman.
(d) Marc Rosenthal.
5. In Chapter Seventeen, why does Hank Clark meet with Norb Steveken?
(a) To hire Steveken to dig up dirt on Irene Kennedy for Rudin.
(b) To hire Steveken to kidnap Anna.
(c) To hire Steveken to assassinate Mitch.
(d) To hire Steveken to assassinate Donatella.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna like about shopping in Milan?
2. Why does the President hesitate to bomb the Baghdad hospital to destroy what Saddam Hussein has hidden underneath it?
3. What did Anna's father do for a living?
4. How much money does Donatella tell Mitch she got paid for killing Peter Cameron?
5. What do the President's advisers propose to do to get a Delta team inside the Baghdad hospital that is their mission's target?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)