|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the language that Yanta swears at Mitch in indicate?
(a) That the Russians are behind the attack on Donatella.
(b) That Mossad is behind the attack on Donatella.
(c) That Saddam Hussein is behind the attack on Donatella.
(d) That Park Chow Lee is behind the attack on Donatella.
2. In what language does Yanta, the man in the car that has been following Donatella and Mitch, swear at Mitch in Chapter Twenty-Two?
3. Who kills Yanta in Chapter Twenty-Four ?
(a) Marc Rosenthal.
(d) Ben Freidman.
4. At the beginning of Chapter Twenty-Eight, what kind of dog is Jonathan Brown walking through the park?
(a) A poodle.
(b) A German shepherd.
(c) A collie.
(d) A beagle.
5. From what country is Park Chow Lee?
(a) South Korea.
(c) North Korea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Freidman tell the assassin assigned to kill Donatella to take a team with him rather than making it a solo job?
2. What is Yanta's relationship to Rosenthal?
3. When Mitch and Donatella leave the restaurant in Chapter Twenty-One, why does Mitch walk on the left and Donatella on the right?
4. In what field does Park Chow Lee have a Ph.D.?
5. Who hired Donatella to kill Peter Cameron?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)