|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What contract does Irene Kennedy tell the President that Rudin has breached in his TV appearance?
(a) His Congressional contract.
(b) His contract to never appear on television.
(c) The national security non-disclosure document he signed.
(d) His employment contract.
2. How does Freidman decide to handle the situation with Donatella?
(a) He will kill her.
(b) He will tell her there's been a big misunderstanding.
(c) He will pay her off.
(d) He will say she's gone crazy.
3. Which of the following statements is NOT an option Hank Clark considers in Chapter Twelve for dealing with his third wife?
(a) Paying her to stay married a while longer.
(b) Having her killed.
(c) Enticing her to stay married with the idea of being first lady.
(d) Taking her on a second honeymoon.
4. When Ben Freidman checks with Donatella's employer, what does he learn?
(a) That Donatella has disappeared.
(b) That Donatella is at work on a modeling shoot.
(c) That Donatella has called in sick.
(d) That Donatella is dead.
5. Who kills Yanta in Chapter Twenty-Four ?
(b) Ben Freidman.
(c) Marc Rosenthal.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ben Freidman checks Donatella's Milan flat in Chapter Thirty-Six, what does he discover?
2. What is the potential downside of all of General Flood's suggestions for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
3. When Steveken visits Rudin's office, why does Rudin lead him out of the office to meet at a nearby coffee shop instead?
4. What does the language that Yanta swears at Mitch in indicate?
5. How does Donatella respond to Mitch's warning?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)