|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Donatella tell Mitch she got paid for killing Peter Cameron?
(a) Fifty thousand dollars.
(b) Ten thousand dollars.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) Half a million dollars.
2. What third option does General Flood suggest to the President in Chapter Eleven for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
(a) Flooding the hospital.
(b) Assassinating Saddam Hussein.
(c) Deep Throat, a super penetrator GBU-28B bomb.
(d) Kidnapping Saddam Hussein.
3. What is the second option General Flood gives the President in Chapter Eleven for dealing with the problem at the Baghdad hospital?
(a) Germ warfare.
(b) Poisoning the hospital's water.
(c) M16 rifles and tanks.
(d) F117A stealth fighters.
4. What is Jonathan Brown's position with the CIA?
(a) He's a brand new recruit.
(b) He's a former CIA agent.
(c) He's the deputy director.
(d) He's a supervisor.
5. In Chapter Twelve, to whom does Ben Freidman decide to assign the task of killing Donatella Rahn?
(a) Irene Kennedy.
(b) Mossad agent Marc Rosenthal.
(c) Mitch Rapp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why isn't Congressman Tim Zebarth, the man interviewing Rudin on camera, shocked by the news of Irene Kennedy's Middle East Operations?
2. When Steveken visits Rudin's office, why does Rudin lead him out of the office to meet at a nearby coffee shop instead?
3. What does Rudin accuse Irene Kennedy of during his television appearance?
4. Why does Freidman tell the assassin assigned to kill Donatella to take a team with him rather than making it a solo job?
5. What does Rudin take to Hank Clark in Chapter Thirty-Six?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)