|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Donatella want to go to Mitch's hotel at the beginning of Chapter Twenty-One?
(a) To try to rekindle her old romance with him.
(b) To make him buy her dinner.
(c) To talk over old times.
(d) To meet his current girlfriend.
2. Why isn't Congressman Tim Zebarth, the man interviewing Rudin on camera, shocked by the news of Irene Kennedy's Middle East Operations?
(a) He has always known the CIA participates in such activities.
(b) Like Hank Clark, Zebarth is a senator who supported them.
(c) He is Irene Kennedy's friend and confidante.
(d) The President already let him know about the operations.
3. What does Kennedy suggest the President ask the FBI to do about Rudin?
(a) Put him under twenty-four hour a day surveillance.
(b) Break into his house and take back the file he has.
(c) File false criminal charges against him.
(d) Arrest him.
4. What does Rudin accuse Irene Kennedy of during his television appearance?
(c) Committing perjury.
5. Why does Freidman tell the assassin assigned to kill Donatella to take a team with him rather than making it a solo job?
(a) Donatella won't be expecting a team.
(b) If one member of the team fails, another may succeed.
(c) Donatella may have assistance from a team of her own.
(d) Donatella is too dangerous to pursue alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Donatella's response when Mitch asks who hired her to kill Peter Cameron?
2. Whose picture does Rudin show on camera, claiming the person has killed over twenty people?
3. When Ben Freidman checks with Donatella's employer, what does he learn?
4. What is Freidman's mood like at the beginning of Chapter Thirty-Six?
5. What kind of work did Brown do before he became involved with the CIA?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)