|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter Twenty-Two, how long have Rosenthal and Sunberg been waiting in Donatella's apartment?
(a) Fifteen minutes.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Two days.
(d) Four hours.
2. How much money does Donatella tell Mitch she got paid for killing Peter Cameron?
(a) Ten thousand dollars.
(b) Half a million dollars.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) Fifty thousand dollars.
3. What happens to Donatella in Chapter Twenty-Two as she enters the living room of her apartment?
(a) She has a seizure.
(b) She is beaten in the head and knocked unconscious.
(c) She is shot and wounded.
(d) She falls and sprains an ankle.
4. When Mitch and Donatella leave the restaurant in Chapter Twenty-One, why does Mitch walk on the left and Donatella on the right?
(a) Mitch is superstitious about always being on the left.
(b) It's the custom in Milan for men and women to do so.
(c) So they can reach their guns easier if needed.
(d) So they can hold hands.
5. What is Freidman's mood like at the beginning of Chapter Thirty-Six?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Fourteen, why does Marc Rosenthal arrive in Milan?
2. Which of the following statements is NOT a reason Ben Freidman uses in selecting the assassin to kill Donatella?
3. Whose picture does Rudin show on camera, claiming the person has killed over twenty people?
4. In what language does Yanta, the man in the car that has been following Donatella and Mitch, swear at Mitch in Chapter Twenty-Two?
5. On what television show does Rudin appear in Chapter Thirty-Seven?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)