1. Whose funeral does Irene Kennedy attend in the opening scene of Separation of Power?
(a) Her father's.
(b) The President of the United States.
(c) Her husband, Jeff's.
(d) Thomas Stanfield's, the Director of the CIA.
2. Where does Chapter One take place?
(a) New York.
(b) Milan, Italy.
(c) Williams Island in the Bahamas.
(d) Washington, DC.
3. Who does Mark Ellis visit in Chapter One?
(a) Congressman Albert Rudin.
(b) President Hayes.
(c) Senator Hank Clark.
4. What is Mark Ellis' financial status?
(a) He's a billionaire.
(b) He's a millionaire.
(c) He's bankrupt.
(d) He's a working class man barely making a living.
5. What is Mark Ellis' profession?
(a) He's a physician.
(b) He's a lawyer.
(c) He's a venture capitalist.
(d) He's a politician.
6. What does Mark Ellis' father do for a living?
(a) He's a steel worker.
(b) He's a cop.
(c) He's a physician.
(d) He's a janitor.
This section contains 6,056 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)