|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peggy Jean has what of her own at the rehab facility?
2. What comment about her father's body does Nikki make to John?
3. What is the name of the pornography studio where Max goes to learn more about the industry?
4. Ed says that he likes Max's photos and what else?
5. What is Leigh supposed to be presenting when she begins her most memorable show?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Select at least two characters and analyze their names. Do they give readers clues to their personalities, foreshadow plot developments or make some sort of cultural commentary or critique?
Essay Topic 2
The novel mentions the Lifetime television network often. Men in the novel--Max, in particular--seem to view Lifetime differently than women, such as Leigh and Bebe. How does each gender view the network? Why do you think there is such a difference between men and women on this issue in the novel?
Essay Topic 3
How does Peggy Jean treat her family for the majority of the novel? What are her expectations and requirements of them, and how do they respond to her?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)