|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Max go to find a date?
(d) Comedy club.
2. The third e-mail Peggy Jean receives also criticizes what part of her appearance?
(a) Short eyelashes.
(b) Hairs on her upper lip.
(c) Droopy earlobes.
(d) Dark circles under her eyes.
3. To which movie does Peggy Jean take her sons?
(a) The Wizard of Oz.
(c) Little Mermaid.
(d) Gone With the Wind.
4. From whom does Trish say she's receiving strange e-mails?
5. What kind of business does Eliot own?
(b) Office buildings.
(c) Coffee shops.
(d) Dry cleaning stores.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Max's family members is dead?
2. Where does Bebe meet her internet date for the first time?
3. Max sees a show segment where people can call in to sponsor ______.
4. What is the name of the shopping channel where the main characters work?
5. The shopping networks are searching for program hosts of different ______.
Short Essay Questions
1. On her flight back from Milan, where does Peggy Jean store what she steals from the unattended food cart, and what does she leave behind to make room for it?
2. What reason does Ricky give to Peggy Jean for having pretended to be Zoe?
3. Why is Leigh upset to see Howard at the Chinese restaurant when she goes to pick up food for her evening with Max?
4. The first Sunday that Peggy Jean and her family go to church in the novel, how does Peggy Jean try to direct their lives?
5. Why was Max not wearing underwear at the beginning of the book?
6. After her time in rehab, what type of volunteer work does Peggy Jean start doing and why is this significant?
7. Why does Max feel reassured after buying his copy of "Backstage"?
8. Why does Leigh believe Howard has given her more on-air hours after his return from his vacation with his wife?
9. While Max's mother is ironing one day, why does she pass out?
10. Why do you think Peggy Jean asks her neighbor Tina about adding the potato chips to the tuna casserole?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)