|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what fast food restaurant does the Smythe family go to after church?
(b) Taco Bell.
2. How does the flight attendant handle the meal situation with Peggy Jean?
(a) Brings her another meal.
(b) Offers her money.
(c) Dumps the food in her lap.
(d) Does nothing.
3. At the bookstore, Max and Leigh agree to do what?
(a) Go on vacation together.
(b) Get together soon.
(c) Go to therapy together.
(d) Write a book together.
4. The exposure of which body part causes the host to be fired?
(a) His privates.
(b) His scar.
(c) His ear.
(d) His navel.
5. Which royal figure is pictured in a montage of jewelry?
(a) Camilla Parker-Bowles.
(b) Princess Diana.
(c) Grace Kelly.
(d) Queen Elizabeth II.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new piece of jewelry does Trish show off to her coworkers at the beginning of Chapter Four?
2. In Chapter Five, with whom does Max have a job interview?
3. Peggy Jean's fan says she should use _____ to stop her addiction.
4. Who does Bebe call to tell about her new relationship with Eliot?
5. What words are at the end of a threatening e-mail Peggy Jean receives?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Peggy Jean respond the first two times to the sender of the critical e-mails?
2. What has Peggy Jean been taught about divorce?
3. Why does Max's agent let him go?
4. Why does Leigh worry about Peggy Jane?
5. Do you agree with Max's belief that much of life is luck?
6. What is the general public's reaction to Max's indecent exposure?
7. What are some of the innuendos in the first three chapters?
8. Why does Bebe compare her relationship with Eliot to that of Peggy Jean and John?
9. What do you think will happen once Adele knows she does not have any Native American ancestry?
10. What is the subject of the sermon at church that particularly moves Peggy Jean?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)