|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nikki doing at the Smythe house when she and John begin flirting?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(d) Cleaning the bathroom.
2. How old is Nikki?
(a) Almost 17.
(b) Almost 16.
(c) Almost 18.
(d) Almost 15.
3. When Ricky walks in on Nikki and John in bed, what does he ask if they can have for dinner?
4. How many assistants help Bebe answer her fan mail?
5. John tells the psychiatrist he can't imagine Peggy Jean as a _____.
6. What is Nikki massaging while John talks to Peggy Jean on the phone?
(a) John's back.
(b) John's toes.
(c) John's legs.
(d) John's neck.
7. Bebe believes that Eliot is what relation to her?
8. Peggy Jean's first three days at rehab are filled with what?
(d) Phone calls.
9. How many pills does Peggy Jean take after reading the unsigned e-mail that asked her if she'd liked her "gift"?
10. Leigh goes to a restaurant to pick up what kind of food for an evening with Max?
11. Trish tells who that she is worried about Peggy Jean?
12. At the pornography studio, Max learns that the "artificial semen" is made from eye gel, non-dairy creamer and ____.
(d) Baking soda.
13. What is unique about one of Peggy Jean's new friends at rehab?
(a) She's a famous gymnast.
(b) She has two husbands.
(c) She's addicted to Monopoly.
(d) She has conjoined twins.
14. What does Nikki use for the massage?
(a) Coconut oil.
(b) Olive oil.
(c) Sunflower oil.
(d) Baby oil.
15. Bebe buys books about what subject after opening her credit card bill?
(a) Compulsive shopping.
(d) Credit card debt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peggy Jean take after opening the package?
2. What are several of the crew members watching before Max's screen test?
3. How much has been charged on Bebe's credit card?
4. What is inside the jewelry box Eliot gives Bebe?
5. After Peggy Jean receives the "gift" at the Sellevision studios, she begins describing Zoe as what?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)