|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word was "written" on the front of Peggy Jean's house using hair removal foam?
(b) "Cut, cut."
2. What tentative title for Max's first film does Ed suggest?
(a) "Too Hot to Handle."
(b) "Hungry for a Hunk."
(c) "Buy Me."
(d) "Home-Shopping Hunk."
3. What is unique about one of Peggy Jean's new friends at rehab?
(a) She has two husbands.
(b) She has conjoined twins.
(c) She's a famous gymnast.
(d) She's addicted to Monopoly.
4. Bebe receives a shocking credit card statement from which company?
(d) American Express.
5. Ed says that he likes Max's photos and what else?
(a) His voice.
(b) His clothing style.
(c) His energy.
(d) His sense of humor.
6. The young man who helps the actors stay erect between scenes is called what?
(a) A patter.
(b) A fluffer.
(c) A plumper.
(d) A make-up artist.
7. When Peggy Jean comments on the gray material she spies on Ricky's desk, what does Ricky tell her it actually is?
(a) Poster tack.
(b) Dog droppings.
(c) Plastic explosive.
(d) Cookie dough.
8. Who is Leigh writing to when Howard calls her to tell her he loves her?
(c) Peggy Jean.
(d) Howard's wife.
9. John tells the psychiatrist he can't imagine Peggy Jean as a _____.
10. Which show is Bebe hosting when Eliot calls in and gives his name as Michael?
(a) Dazzling Diamonelle.
(b) Saturday Shop-Along.
(c) Clean Sweep.
(d) England's Rose.
11. Max sees an interview with a pornography star on whose show?
(a) Leza Gibbons.
(b) Dr. Phil.
12. What is inside the jewelry box Eliot gives Bebe?
(a) A candy bracelet.
(b) A candy necklace.
(c) A diamond necklace.
(d) A diamond bracelet.
13. What breath freshener does Peggy Jean keep handy?
(c) Tic Tacs.
14. What does Nikki call her generation?
(a) Fashionably Late.
(b) Fashion Café.
(c) Generation X.
(d) Generation Y.
15. What is Nikki massaging while John talks to Peggy Jean on the phone?
(a) John's neck.
(b) John's legs.
(c) John's toes.
(d) John's back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What's actually in the box Peggy Jean receives at the studio?
2. On their trip, Bebe and Eliot tease each other about being what?
3. Leigh has received offers from what kind of agents?
4. Who tells Adele she doesn't have any Native American ancestors after all?
5. After Peggy Jean receives the "gift" at the Sellevision studios, she begins describing Zoe as what?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)