|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What craving alerts Peggy Jean to the fact that she is an addict?
(a) Sex and shopping.
(b) Valium and Pepsi.
(c) Liquor and Valium.
(d) Liquor and chocolate.
2. What are Howard and his wife sitting on when they see Leigh's shocking show?
(a) A white silk bedspread.
(b) A white silk sofa.
(c) Soft white carpet.
(d) A yellow silk sofa.
3. What's actually in the box Peggy Jean receives at the studio?
(a) A silver crucifix.
(b) A gummy rat.
(c) A dead snake.
(d) A crucified rat.
4. Why is John upset that Peggy Jean will be an inpatient in a psych facility for at least a month?
(a) He can't visit her during that month.
(b) He can't afford a month of treatment.
(c) He can't cook.
(d) He'll miss her.
5. Leigh goes to a restaurant to pick up what kind of food for an evening with Max?
6. After which segment does Peggy Jean receive an unsigned e-mail, asking if she'd liked her "gift"?
(a) Gold for Good.
(b) Gifts for Guys.
(c) Guys for God.
(d) Gifts for Gals.
7. Who takes Peggy Jean's package away?
(a) Security guard.
8. Someone had spread disposable ____ all over Peggy Jean's lawn.
9. Howard's wife throws a solid-brass sculpture of a ______ at him when she sees Leigh on the show.
10. After her discussion with Ricky about the questionable substance in his room, Peggy Jean heads down the stairs of their home, planning to have what?
(a) Hot tea.
(c) A Bible study.
11. What does Peggy Jean think she has found in Ricky's room?
(a) Rubber erasers.
(c) Used chewing gum.
(d) Silly Putty.
12. What tentative title for Max's first film does Ed suggest?
(a) "Too Hot to Handle."
(b) "Buy Me."
(c) "Home-Shopping Hunk."
(d) "Hungry for a Hunk."
13. Bebe's mother said the son she gave up for adoption had what characteristic?
(c) Large birthmark on his chest.
(d) Webbed feet.
14. What comment about her father's body does Nikki make to John?
(a) It's hairy.
(b) It's ugly.
(c) It's fat.
(d) It's smooth.
15. Who tells Adele she doesn't have any Native American ancestors after all?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Trish tells who that she is worried about Peggy Jean?
2. What is Nikki doing at the Smythe house when she and John begin flirting?
3. What is the name of the pornography studio where Max goes to learn more about the industry?
4. After Bebe and Eliot make love, Eliot tells Bebe that who called him the previous night?
5. What does Peggy Jean think is inside the package she receives at the studio?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)