|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When she runs into Max at the bookstore, who does Leigh say the book she is purchasing is for?
(a) Her best friend.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
2. What does Eliot send to Bebe?
(d) Singing telegram.
3. The exposure of which body part causes the host to be fired?
(a) His navel.
(b) His privates.
(c) His ear.
(d) His scar.
4. Who is the program host that had trouble with food sticking to non-stick cookware during a show?
(a) Peggy Jean.
5. Who tells Max about a potential audition?
(a) His dentist.
(b) His mail carrier.
(c) His agent.
(d) His mother.
6. What kind of job does Max try out for in Chapter Nine?
(a) News anchor.
(d) Restaurant critic.
7. Which of Max's family members is dead?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
8. What is the name of the show's associate producer?
9. Peggy Jean insists her husband and their three sons wear what particular matching article of clothing to church?
(a) Red socks.
(b) Red shirts.
(c) Red belts.
(d) Red ties.
10. Who is in the audience of the show when the bodily exposure takes place?
(b) Unmarried men.
11. Of what does Max believe that much of life consists?
12. Where does John ask Peggy Jean to take their sons so that he is left alone at home?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To the doctor.
(c) To the playground.
(d) To a baseball game.
13. Where does Bebe meet her internet date for the first time?
(a) A bar.
(b) A mall.
(c) A shooting range.
(d) A church.
14. To where does Peggy Jean travel for a show?
15. With which female host is Howard having an affair with?
(d) Peggy Jean.
Short Answer Questions
1. The shopping networks are searching for program hosts of different ______.
2. What does Max think his one-night stand resembles the morning after?
3. What words are at the end of a threatening e-mail Peggy Jean receives?
4. What is the name of the shopping channel where the main characters work?
5. What is the name of the show that is being hosted when the exposure incident occurs?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)