|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the church the Smythe family attends?
(a) The Bible Center.
(b) The Holy House.
(c) The Crystal Cathedral.
(d) The Divinity Center.
2. What type of drink was spilled on Max's underwear?
3. Leigh finds a book she decides to buy in which section of the bookstore?
4. Peggy Jean insists her husband and their three sons wear what particular matching article of clothing to church?
(a) Red socks.
(b) Red shirts.
(c) Red belts.
(d) Red ties.
5. What type of jewelry does Peggy Jean's program sell?
(a) Precious, artistic stones.
6. What kind of meal does Peggy Jean receive on the plane?
7. Which of Max's family members is dead?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His father.
8. Who is the most popular host on the shopping network where the main characters work?
(b) Peggy Jean.
9. What does Peggy Jean take from the unattended food service cart on the plane?
(a) Cans of soda.
(b) Stacks of napkins.
(c) Packages of peanuts.
(d) Bottles of liquor.
10. What is the name of the show that is being hosted when the exposure incident occurs?
(a) Steely Sunday Staredown.
(b) Sweaty Sunday Showdown.
(c) Sleepy Sunday Sitdown.
(d) Slumber Sunday Sundown.
11. Where does Eliot want to take Bebe on their third date?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York City.
12. Where does John ask Peggy Jean to take their sons so that he is left alone at home?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To the doctor.
(c) To the playground.
(d) To a baseball game.
13. What food does Peggy Jean order for her sons at lunch after church?
(a) Chicken nuggets.
(c) Happy Meals.
14. The third e-mail Peggy Jean receives criticizes her voice, saying it sounds like what?
(a) A foghorn.
(b) A bullfrog.
(c) A logger.
(d) A car horn.
15. Peggy Jean's fan sends her another e-mail, suggesting she work on stopping which addiction?
(c) Soap operas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who assures Peggy Jean that her body is normal?
2. What does Max think his one-night stand resembles the morning after?
3. How does the flight attendant handle the meal situation with Peggy Jean?
4. When the Lifetime show Leigh is watching ends, what does Leigh do?
5. What kind of business does Eliot own?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)