|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Max believe his one-night stand resembled the night before?
(a) Mel Gibson.
(b) Russell Crowe.
(c) Tommy Lee Jones.
(d) Harrison Ford.
2. What kind of business does Eliot own?
(a) Coffee shops.
(c) Dry cleaning stores.
(d) Office buildings.
3. Peggy Jean insists her husband and their three sons wear what particular matching article of clothing to church?
(a) Red socks.
(b) Red ties.
(c) Red belts.
(d) Red shirts.
4. The exposure of which body part causes the host to be fired?
(a) His privates.
(b) His scar.
(c) His ear.
(d) His navel.
5. What kind of ad does Bebe place online?
(a) Help wanted ad.
(b) Car for sale ad.
(c) Personal ad.
(d) Yard sale ad.
6. Who is the most popular host on the shopping network where the main characters work?
(b) Peggy Jean.
7. When feeling upset over her relationship with Howard, Leigh immerses herself in what type of television show?
(b) Game show.
(c) Reality TV
8. What is the name of the shopping channel where the main characters work?
(d) Shopper's Stop.
9. What does Peggy Jean take from the unattended food service cart on the plane?
(a) Bottles of liquor.
(b) Cans of soda.
(c) Stacks of napkins.
(d) Packages of peanuts.
10. When the Lifetime show Leigh is watching ends, what does Leigh do?
(b) Breaks her TV.
(c) Goes shopping.
11. How does the flight attendant handle the meal situation with Peggy Jean?
(a) Does nothing.
(b) Dumps the food in her lap.
(c) Brings her another meal.
(d) Offers her money.
12. Max sees a show segment where people can call in to sponsor ______.
(b) Sporting events.
13. What food does Peggy Jean order for her sons at lunch after church?
(a) Happy Meals.
(b) Chicken nuggets.
14. What was Bebe's father's occupation?
(b) Police officer.
15. Who does Bebe call to tell about her new relationship with Eliot?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Zoe calls in to Peggy Jean's show, which part of Peggy Jean's body does Zoe criticize?
2. The shopping networks are searching for program hosts of different ______.
3. To which movie does Peggy Jean take her sons?
4. What words are at the end of a threatening e-mail Peggy Jean receives?
5. What new piece of jewelry does Trish show off to her coworkers at the beginning of Chapter Four?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)