|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Year Later - the Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the jewelry line that the royal's picture is being used to sell?
(a) British Baubles.
(b) Queenly Beauty.
(c) Royal Elegance.
(d) England's Rose.
2. What is the name of the man Max meets outside the supermarket?
3. When Max goes to the advertising agency, for which job is he auditioning?
(b) Sports commentator.
(c) Costumed character.
4. When feeling upset over her relationship with Howard, Leigh immerses herself in what type of television show?
(b) Game show.
(d) Reality TV
5. What does Eliot send to Bebe?
(b) Singing telegram.
Short Answer Questions
1. The third e-mail Peggy Jean receives also criticizes what part of her appearance?
2. When someone collides with Trish while she's on her way to tape a segment, what gets spilled on Trish's shirt?
3. The firefighters who come to Bebe and Eliot's say that ______ always cause the biggest fires.
4. After the collision with someone at the studio, what shirt does Trish wear for the show instead?
5. Who bought Trish's new piece of jewelry?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)