|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max discover on the ground outside his failed audition in Chapter Nine?
(a) A new car.
(b) A fifty-dollar bill.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A silver dollar.
2. What word was "written" on the front of Peggy Jean's house using hair removal foam?
(d) "Cut, cut."
3. What is the name of the shopping channel where the main characters work?
(c) Shopper's Stop.
4. John arranges to have an evening alone with whom?
(b) His mother.
(c) His sons.
(d) Peggy Jean.
5. What does Eliot bring to Bebe when she's sick?
(a) Hot tea.
(b) Cough drops.
(d) Chicken soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Someone had spread disposable ____ all over Peggy Jean's lawn.
2. Which magazine runs a story about Max after he loses his job at Sellevision?
3. The exposure of which body part causes the host to be fired?
4. What does Max think his one-night stand resembles the morning after?
5. Who does Peggy Jean call for more pills?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)